Britain at STANDSTILL due to snow!

Is the snow /ourguy/ pol?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42305301

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42310933

theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/dec/11/uk-weather-snow-and-ice-expected-to-bring-travel-chaos-live

Other urls found in this thread:

essexlive.news/news/did-council-grit-roads-essex-904951
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-bin-collections-suspended-snow-14020507
metro.co.uk/2017/12/11/no-not-okay-drive-like-snow-7149993/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

i havent seen a cloud in months. our skies always have a chemical haze. i think we're under attack from energy weapons, or something. maybe out own government is responsible. it's 60 F right now, and the forecast is 60 F and sunny for next 10 days. i'm going to shoot myself in the fucking head if i don't see a single god damn cloud soon

British women will have to keep all the refugees warm!

WHITE CHRISTMAS

Global warming.

Little pussies.

hey alaska bro

>Forecasters are predicting temperatures could hit -15C (5F).
oh bohoo, that's what a proper winter is like you pansies, during my military service we had around -20C for like a month and nothing out of the ordinary happened and you have one day a little colder and the whole country is about to shut down, fucking sad, get in here alpine-, norse- and tundrafags and let's laugh at these babies.

sorry tough guy

Everyone here knows this user, every time there's 0.1 mm of snow the country grinds to a halt because of how retarded the government is, councils don't know what to do. Everyone talks about it being a joke.

Austrian """military service""" is just emptying bins and doing community service ever since they got fucked up by France and then Serbia.

What the fuck do the councils even have to do with this?

This is why I want more snow because it's chaotic (even when it shouldn't be really)
Just today the bus service is already shutting down where I am :)))

They councils don't supply grit for the roads in large enough amounts for instance (the amounts needed aren't even that big either). There's a lot of google results about this very thing
essexlive.news/news/did-council-grit-roads-essex-904951

>be brit
>can't tolerate heat
>can't tolerate cold

Fucking soft cocks. Only fellow extremophiles can post in this thread.

Meanwhile in the first world...

They don't even PLOW the roads here anymore and we do just fine.

shame our mutts are used to the cold. won't help us.

Fuckin sexist snow.

The situation is that literally nowhere prepares for snow even though it happens semi regularly. Imagine a million people pushing it onto the back burner constantly.

>Imagine a million niggers pushing it onto the back burner constantly
The mark of the white man is that he knows how to deal with snow. Get out of London.

i was out along the moray coast this week in scotland and the van said it was -12 in the wind and it wasnt that bad.
just a bunch of poofs down south

I know, the British are such babies when it comes to cold

And the heat. I see them on Twitter all the time

>"Oh my god it's 25 degrees, I will die in this heat!"

For sure. I don't like anything above 30 Celsius but I don't have air conditioning since I live in a city that has maybe 3 or 4 days when it gets that hot

>City Councils
>Employing people capable of thinking
>Fucking white males ever being hired anymore anyway

As I say, it's like a million little things pushing the issue back, it doesn't take much effort at all because we don't get much snow but it's a steady buildup of incompetence.

TRASH PILING UP IN THE STREETS!!!

birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-bin-collections-suspended-snow-14020507

They are like little babies compared to us lad

>weather for my area the next 10 days and its only mid december

>being this dependent on the government

It's also because if people can take a day off work / school of course they will. It's a fine line.
metro.co.uk/2017/12/11/no-not-okay-drive-like-snow-7149993/

there was a cold winter couple of years ago, on the news they said that the city of manchester had 3 road gritting vehicles.
manchesters about 10 miles across with a population about 3million

-30 c is normal winter weather

Can't tolerate not moaning

Don't you Australian fags have all the amenities to deal with hotter weather? Air conditioning, decent insulation etc.

Most British houses are old as fuck. They still have external water pipes.