Why are japanese MC's such fags?

Why are japanese MC's such fags?

He would rather be naked with other dudes

the joke is he thinks it was a test rather than an actual offer

You completely missed point of this chapter. Stop thinking with your dick.

>Stop thinking with your dick

i cant help it with her.

no way

she wanted it

wearing shorts =/= she wanted it

>wearing shorts =/= she wanted it
Are you retarded? they always want it if they wear shorts.

Are you rapist or something?

All he had to do was prove if she was joking or not.... with a kiss

Stop self-inserting, savage. There will be no point to read this comedy gold manga after sex scene because of bioproblems drama

then it shouldnt have played with my emotions

better to keep azusa pure (on the page) anyway

Are there any MC's that are actually Alpha?

Iori's based as fuck though.

Is his sister going to show up?

How did she convince them to set up webcams everywhere?

Kazama Yuji from Grisaia is good.

>better to keep azusa pure
>Azusa
>Pure

>Is his sister going to show up?

It was already confirmed in the preview of the next volume

>saying she wanted it =/= she wanted it
>no means no
>yes means no

>keep azusa pure

are you not?

Would you have done any better?

yes

I find this hard to believe to be quite honest.

>left to right

For this case in particular I wasn't actually mad that Iori was a fag though.
It's funny that he actually thinks and cares about his friends.

If he went through with it, it would make things kinda complicated plot-wise.

The hell is this?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I was honored as top beta the in Anime Club, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on my mothers chest of drawers, and I have over 300 confirmed loads. I am trained in shipping warfare and Im the top shitposter in the entire Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku fanclub. You are nothing to me but just another normie. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision autism the likes of which has never been seen before on this board, mark my fucking words.

Did she convince them? I thought it was shown that she hid a camera in the doll's eye

i too would like to know

School Days

Just look at the live translation threads in the archive. They go through her arc.

So will this manga end like all other manga of this kind?

Comedic interludes and close moments between iora and chi-san until the author or editor suddenly decides to end the series. A confession at a festival, park or get together of some kind occurs and they share a hug or brief kiss and nothing much after that but a knowing smile?

grand blue enjoy.

Welcome to post-feminism society.

Grand Blue. Best new manga in years.

Animal House: the manga

Big Cobalt

the only thing I kinda start on this mange is this obvious harem route.
- cousin loves her
- new girl loves her
- sexually active bisexual girl loves her

and now: Seiyuu loves her, eventhough she could have interested in the other dude. Or a girl also is a huge otaku like his friend and they date.

Harems are so fucking boring if they are not hentai mangas.

>sexually active bisexual girl loves her
Wrong
>and now: Seiyuu loves her, eventhough she could have interested in the other dude
Even more wrong

>azusa not loving her
pic related after she tells the others she wanted to have sex with him

>seiyu
maybe you are right, but if there will be anything with her it will be again about mc and not about kouhei

>azusa
>pure

>Implying sex = love
That's why you're here user, also Tokita

>>implying sex = love
no but this is a manga. In mangas sometimes people are too shy for holding hands. And why the fuck should she smirk the fuck and say "I like him" (which for them means kinda love), when she just could said "no that was just a offer".

>no but this is a manga. In mangas sometimes people are too shy for holding hands.
>All mangas follow the same rules
>And why the fuck should she smirk the fuck and say "I like him"
Because she likes him as a persona that doesn't mean she loves him user for fuck sake
are you an harem MC by any change?

She said that because she saw cakey reaction, and thought it would be funny.

alright then I hope so. Because fuck Harem mangas.

>mangas

>This smile
>Thoses eyes

How can Cakey even compete? And even Azusa is below Chisa in the best girl ranking.

>pure

is this golden boy 2.0?

>her
Who the fuck is "her"? You mean MC, "he"?
>- sexually active bisexual girl loves her
> Seiyuu loves her
Neither of these are true. Hell, even Chisa certainly doesn't love him right now, that's just obviously the endgame.

>pic related after she tells the others she wanted to have sex with him
What sort of reading comprehension do you have? The last panel of the page before that is her remarking how panicked cakey looked and clearly deciding to fuck with her.

No, this is actually good. Unless you're the mangaka and this is your way of telling us that you're going to turn it into some retarded cult-NTR plotline, in which case please don't do that.

This is a diving manga.

Bi girl is into Nanaka, not Iori. Only Cakey is into Iori

a manga about diving in the deep blue sea

>retarded cult-NTR plotline
?

Have you not read Golden Boy?

watched

You successfully avoided it, then. It devolves into insane sex cult bullshit.

Sounds interesting
Which chapter does that arc begin?

In the second volume, I think. And then that arc randomly ends and he pretends to be a highschool girl for a while, and then the sex cult stuff resumes and it turns into pissfaggotry.

i'm currently reading this and having a blast. how popular is this manga?

Problem is there's no way to know what kind of situation you're in until it's too late, Murphy's law tends to fuck you as hard as it can regardless of your decision.
>say no
>"What a shame, I would've fucked you're brains out so hard but I guess you're just a homo."
>say yes
>"Just as I thought, so you ARE a desperate pervert. No way I'd ever fuck a pathetic virgin like you (lol)."
At least he's cute as fuck in a dress, that counts for a lot.

yeah, maid Iori was best girl
how did kouhei not want to fuck this?

>Kouhei
>Fucking filthy 3DPD

It's one of the most popular recent ongoing manga in Sup Forums and reddit right now.

I don't really know how well it's doing in nipland though. I don't see it often in manga sales threads. Granted, I haven't seen one in a while.

Sup Forums is surprisingly well adapted already. We'll always assume a women actually doesn't want to have sex and will accuse us of rape.

I'm intrigued, probably need to check it out some time.

>reddit
dropped

It won the Shogakukan prize recently

Trinity Seven MC is alpha as fuck.

This is where I dropped the manga.

the problem with this manga seems to be they do stupid shit just for the sake of doing stupid shit, i skimmed it but you can see how they took list and stared including characters and events just for the sake of it and then stared connecting them so it made at least some sense . . . not really my cop of tea

Oh, sweet.

Good for the duo I guess. Hopefully it takes off more.

Explain further, i didn't understand anything you said

It's a diving manga.

God damn, best summary yet.

stupid events
start - drinking, university without clothes
room decoreting

later
begging for ticket bullshit
crossdressing revenge

characters
tsundere char check
otaku neet check
siscon check
those 2 employees at the diving club causing bullshit (generic party characters)

etc etc

yeah, i read an interview with them and they said they're going to spread the series out and do a collab with a big shounen title

>and do a collab with a big shounen title

You better be fucking kidding.

> Want to hook up with girl A
> Girl A already thinks you're scum (and you are.)
> Girl B, from the same sovial circle, offers to sleep with you

Do you think your odds of getting with girl A go up or down if you sleep with girl B?

user do you know about something called ''episodic format''

CAKEY IS CUTE

>Want to hook up with girl A

Does he though? Like, I'd personally like it for them to be a thing, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Not yet at least.

Oh my god characters fit certain tropes, call the police

nope

>Do you think your odds of getting with girl A go up or down if you sleep with girl B?
They dissapear, like tears in the rain

The point is it's impossible to have a casual sexual relationship with no string attached, especially for a virgin.

i am just fucking explaining why i did not enjoy it to that guy, feel free to like it yourselves i dont care

I'm pretty sure he'd fuck anyone in the group

He seems indifferent to Chisa and Cakey though.

can you be autistic enough to find a reason to reject sex when its presented to you?

thats a new level of beta

Seems like everyone wants to get in Chisa's pants though. I thought Iori wanted in at the beginning, before he realized her crazy-ass sister would murder him.

No. He won't fuck those close to him without being in a relationship. He'd fuck anyone from a mixer though. And that is smart.