Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake

Dumping.

last page

Thanks.

NTR when?
Dense MC's has been overdone so many times I just want something new.

>NTR when?
Just dropped in C91

>check for amano megumi on sadpanda
>two ntr and one rape doujins

why do nips love NTR so much?

Characters with lewd bodies are magnets for these types of doujinshi.

Because gaijins do a fine job showing that content that makes them agitated might atract the most attention and sales if planned right.

Why this "I want to enroll at Toudai" aspects of a character still exists? Seriously it's like very fact of being acepted there is the end goal, sure it is Japan's alleged best university but really want do they want major in there?

You'll have an easier time at getting a job if you enroll in a good university. The companies in japan only pay attention to that. It doesn't matter what you major in.

That sounds like a massive waste of Ressources.

And/or ineffective teaching.

Maa-kun just need to masturbate on a regular basis if the mere sight of Amano can disrupt his studies even when she is not by his side, really that's a lot of pent up desires.

>Care, Claim, Consume written on her bra

what did she mean by this?

This is weekly now? Could have sworn it was monthly

I believe it became weekly

translations are like 50 chapters behind though

It was always weekly but it ran in a less mainstream Shokakugan magazine (Shounen Sunday S), it got popular so it became worthy of running Shounen Sunday.

It's the scan releases that are so far in-between that sometimes they are montly.

How does it resist the urge to not ravage her then and there

Thank you user.

You have all the magazine chapters up to this point?

Are they going to get together after he gets into his favored college or before?

I love this manga. The perfect blend of cute and ecchi.

>amano megumi
He probably will fail, and Megumi will be play a big part in healing him from the shock of failing in entering the college he wants. Then some shenanigans happens and the two end together in the final chapter.

We'll, he could easily become a god tier chef should he fail or seek other life choices. Amano would basically win at life if that happens.

Because its wrong, but feels so right

beautiful.

They also have to deal with his waifu already having a bf at some point too.

unless they already have, I haven't been keeping up with the raws.