>Is the nation with the highest percentage aryan genes
>Is the most creative
>Is the most talented in all fields
>Has the best soldiers
>Is naturally bilingual, thus superior to monolingual Anglo scum
>Has the best aesthetics on both women and men
>Has a carefree attitude, no stress, longer lives
>Has strong nationalism, compared to the rest of Canada which has zero
>Best hockey players (their national sport)

Some bonuses:
>The strongest man ever came from Quebec
>Quebec has the second highest gdp after Ontario, tied with Alberta (even though its economy is about to crash)
>Has some of the laws considered the most racists by (((them)))
>Quebec was Canada before any other province, thus making it the country's founding nation
>Quebec has the strongest culture and started every single stereotype about Canadians
>Quebec is Canada's masterrace

>inb4 butthurt Albertans
Sucks to suck, oil ain't payin much now, eh? Faggots.
>Inb4 angry Brits defending their old colonies
This isn't your fight: Canada is rightful Quebec's clay, gtfo
>inb4 Quebecboo
Fuck off faggots, you're not welcome here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalism
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataille_de_Québec_(1775)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder I am literally better than every leaf, combined.

>tfw acadian anglophone
>tfw will never be quebecois master race

>Is the nation with the highest percentage aryan genes
So Quebec is full of pajeets and persians then?

>Has strong nationalism, compared to the rest of Canada which has zero
>strong nationalism
>not even a nation
Is there anything more pathetic than Quebecois cucks?

Isn’t Quebec some sort of French region or smth

yeah they literally speak a disgusting bastardized version of french

>implying the french from France's isn't even more bastardized
>le parking
>le weekend

Naw we speak real American French not that larping medieval language I hear on history channel

Well done Canadians well well done Canadians HOWEVER Aryan genes aren't a thing.

>chingaling bing bong bing ping ling bing bong
Sorry I don't speak zipperhead.

British Columbia is still objectively the best province, stop kidding yourself man.

gib subsidies or I secede huehuheuheu

>implying north american English isnt bastardized as fuck
>''Oh my gawd, liek, bro, stop dissin my boy. Gotta twerk that rack tanisha!''

> Muh aryan genes
Isn't Quebec the province with the lowest rate of blue eyes?

>nationalism can't exist within a country
>Forgetting Catalonia, Kosovo, Bavaria, Basque country, Kurdistan, etc.

我同意這個帖子。笨鬼佬

>memeflag muttposter
every time

None of those things you listed are real countries, so what exactly is your point?

>62% white
>need to pay mortgages over 50 years because the chinks own Vancouver
He probably unironically believes this

>Implying Kosovo isn't a country
>Implying Catalonia didn't try
>Implying Kurdistan doesn't effectively exist
My point is that nationalism is a people's common history and desire for a territory. It can exist within another country, nationalist movement doesn't require to BE acountry but it ultimately usually wants to, except when it's effectively protected. Bavaria is an example of effective protected nationalism within a federal territory.

Honestly your opinion is so retarded I still am not sure you aren't baiting. 9/10 if you did.

>eyy dis migga a shietpos troww mayen him aint real

>You can still fight the eternal Anglo and receive your honorary Quebecois title.

Keep with the repost brother.

Nationalism requires a nation. None of those things are nations. Hence it is impossible for one to be nationalistic about them. Are you retarded or do you just not understand english?

Harper declared we were a distinct nation. Kek, gtfo.

Daily reminder that black Haitians founded le Quebec mon ami.

Quebec was declared it's own nation with distinct characteristics within canada since the 60s. Even if it wasn't, my point is still valid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalism

Literally the first sentence. You're actually mentally challenged.

Seperate and make your own nation faggot. With you gone we can gang up against Ontario and teach them a lesson

Ayy

> has the largest amount of white prostitutes in North America

>Quebecucks
>understanding English

I hate my subhuman race, I wish I wash french and quebecois. Canada should be given to the quebecois and everyone should be forced to speak the superior language of French, and anyone who speaks english in public should be shot.

>Is naturally bilingual, thus superior to monolingual Anglo scum
I love how cunts sperg over this yet they're still speaking the Anglo language.

We don't need to learn others because you're forced to learn ours.

But don't be stupid, Claude: most of Canada is bilingual now. It's just English and Mandarin that they speak...

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalism
>Nationalism is a political, social, and economic system characterized by promoting the interests of a particular nation,
>of a particular nation
>particular nation
>nation
Kosovo isn't a nation. Bavaria isn't a nation. Quebec isn't a nation. Case closed.

>BC
Stop smoking dope and get a life you fucking worthless faggot. Southern Ontario is the only good place in Canada.

Lol silly Westphalian cuckboi, you don't need to be an independent state to be a nation

In Canada, the federal government makes equalization payments to less wealthy Canadian provinces to equalize the provinces' "fiscal capacity"—their ability to generate tax revenues. A province that does not receive equalization payments is often referred to as a "have province", while one that does is called a "have not province".

Honestly, quebec is a stain on Canada at this point, even the french don't like your bastardized language.

>Quebec isn't a nation because I said so
>PLEASE STOP PROVING ME WRONG
You literal autist.

Danegeld

>Implying this is a problem to be adressed
>Implying most of us actually learn English beyond basic.
>Implying you need more than 70 IQ to learn two languages perfectly before the age of 9.

The opposite is reality. The Liberals bribe us with subsidies to get us to stay.

Also don't believe the lies that Quebecois hate Canada or Canadians. Our beef has always been exclusively with the Federal government. And we're eternally confused that the rest of the provinces don't feel the same. Our Fed is a fucking illegitimate scam.

Fuck off, what are you doing out of your working camp? Go back to work for Mister Tremblay, faggot.

C'est vrai que vous êtes tous des racistes? Ou c'est de la propagande noire?

My hometown is over 93% white - americans can step in line with their opinions lol

>Southern Ontario is the only good place in Canada.
Southern Ontario is hot garbage. Too many people.

>50 year mortgage
Jesus, tell me that's not a real thing.
I used to think people who take on 30 year mortgages are retarded... 50 years is a whole new level of retardation.

My mortgage is 20 years and I plan to pay it off in 8-10.

Faux... Quelles sont tes sources ? Les prairies sont conservatrices.

If you want Asian prostitutes, go anywhere else in Canada. If you want black/mestizo prostitutes, go to the USA

On est raciste si y faut faire des accommodements raisonnables. Unlike Germany we don't open our borders (and butt cheeks) for syrian economical migrants. Our retarded fed government does and it bleeds from Ontario into Montreal.

So many lies its not even funny. I think K BEK ERS believe their own bull shit far too often, keep clinging to your language, its literally all you have you scum sucking welfare leeches

a huge part of the reason the federal government is such a joke is due to trying to appease quebec though. fucking institutionalized multicult.
Also the trudeaus are your demon spawn.

In Vancouver suburbs a small house is expected to cost about a million Canadian dollar, slightly less than 850,000 USD right now.

Non, ils sont juste des libertaires dans les prairies

>>Has the biggest dick
What's the point in having the biggest dick if it's always in a dog?

Are your jimmies rustled?

Trudeau is 0% french. And we're almost 25% of the Canadian output, why the fuck wouldn't they wanna appease us lol?

yeah but you're from ireland, an absolute shithole of a country

>libertaires
Le mot est poli, mon vieux. Pour avoir travaillé plus de deux ans en Alberta, je maintiendrais ce Conservateur.

Quess ta dit mon tabarnak?

>Trudeau is 0% french
Are you fuckin retarded or what?
Also do you know what appease means?

Calme toué Jean. Tombe pas dans l'piège. Les canadiens c'est l'équivalent des féministes, ils lancent de la marde sur le mur en espérant que ça colle, pis deep down y savent qu'on est la masterace.

this explains why my gf wants to visit quebec

Justin's mother is 100% anglo, his father was half Quebecois.
So that means he's 25% Quebecois. Also, he was raised in multi-cult Montreal and went to Ottawa's university. He's barely Quebecois.
Bonus: his French is disgustingly bad.

T. Frog

Trudeau is the product of an english-language family. Get real, anglo.

C'est le consensus au travers le Canada, alors que c'est simplement nous qui cherche à conserver notre identité.

So you know how libtards operate in front of this kind of pride: their slave mentality kicks in and everything must be flatten to their level.

dont even, the french dont understand basic logic and calculation, have you seen their roads? just give a 6 pack of pepsi cola and cigarettes and a joe louie and maybe theyll leave

>hockey players
Not much dominance since the 70s
>best soldiers
You must be joking, literally all of recorded history on the North American continent says otherwise
>most creative
Proof? Roch Voisine? Celine Dion? Really?
>best in all fields
Only if you are talking about working in the fields
>naturally billingual
Of course all non anlgos realize they must learn best language

Quebec is an alright place despite your glaring errors in bragging. But you faggots keep electing globalists despite being culturally based, as long as the devil had a French last name you assholes would vote for him.

Hi pajeet.

>Implying Trudeau's mom didn't fuck another man than Mr. Trudeau
>Implying he didn't grow up speaking 3 languages in the household.

girls like to be Frogged

>Trudeau is the product of an english-language family
>mup da doo muh language is my entire culture muhfugga
the eternal frenchie

Vrai en tabarnac!

Pic related in the center is your average Quebecois "man"

>h-he's not french
He was born to a Quebecer and represents a riding in Quebec. He is 100% representative of the Quebecois population.

>a huge part of the reason the federal government is such a joke is due to trying to appease quebec though.

No it's not. The idea of equalization payment wasn't a Quebec only thing, and it's a shit idea from the start. Thankfully the CAQ is planning on weening us, more reason I'm happy I've always voted for them. And it's looking like they're the ones who will get the next provincial elections.

And you can't compare having a bilingual nation that otherwise shares culture and history be the same as modern multiculturalism. We were always here, long before Canada. was a thing, while the modern migrants are exclusively being imported for easy Liberal votes.

Poor, little, uncultured anglo.

stockbar male stripper vids from montreal are pretty based. not a mark of the jew around

We speak it better than France AKA Algeria 2.0 now

>Implying you need more than 70 IQ to learn two languages perfectly before the age of 9.

immersion is all a child needs senpai

adults learn fast too if they're immersed and actually try, but it's all about confidence with them

From Toronto but can confirm. I wish I could live in QC but my French is shit. Women are also very fit. Even the ugly ones have amazing bodies. When its -30C, there are hot chicks for blocks lined up in mini skirts outside of clubs and bars. The frenchies are Canada's last hope.

>Implying glorious Nouvelle-France didn't defend against everything since 1608 despite no support from France except a shipment of virgins and despite being outnumbered 1 to 10.

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataille_de_Québec_(1775)

You'e allowed to lick the cum off our glorious Coureurs des bois dick.

Honestly, we don't. Le français, dans cette province, est un désastre.

>aryan genes
>french
pick one

Je ne la voit pas. C'est plutôt une idéologie empruntée de Ronald Reagan qu'ils essaient d'importer au Canada que du vrai conservatisme du genre qu'on voit ici.

Just accept it. You will have strong children.

There are two hypotheses on Sup Forums about Trudeau's ancestry. One, pic related, accepts his ancestry as presented, making him 11/16 Anglo (68%) and 5/16 French (32%). The other, the idea of Pierre Trudeau being cucked by Fidel Castro, makes Trudeau half Spanish and half Anglo. Either way, Trudeau is hardly French.

a lot of people say this but I'm pretty sure it's the Kings French from the colonial era. hasn't evolved.

>hasn't evolved.
oh let's be real : it has degraded, alright

>WE WUZ SPEAKIN THE LANGUAGE OF KINGZ N SHIT
Quebeckers truly are pathetic

>tfw not a frog
Feels good la

>Implying Settlers from west France in the 1600s weren't aryans and that immigrants from the south of Europe and the Iberian Penninsula didn't mutt France later in history, while Quebec was effectively Isolated from the Mainland.

Si tu vis dans Hochelaga comme moi, je suis bien d'accord

I live in Toronto, even worse than quebec

Daily reminder that all the shitposting and poz'd liberalism comes from Quebec and Southern Ontario.

Actual Canadians are god-fearing white people and hard-working, industrious Chinese.

Actually, today's France's French is old France's royalty's language.
Ours is common folk talk.

Fuck! my sides & eyes are BURSTING!

I thought that was better than Quebec