Besto girl

You may only post ITT girls who were both best girl and won.

In general though, why does a "best girl" not win that often?

A series has many girls, no matter your tastes there will only be one best girl. Statistically they'll only win very rarely, it's just probability, user.

Mandatory.

Because most best girls aren't written to be the best girl, it happens organically.

And the faggot authors don't like their waifus (the main girl) getting upstaged, so they make them win just to spite the readers.

>crab
>won

pick one. we all know bat is the real winner in the end.

>literally the worst monogatari

Here's another one

>Almost 3 years since Chihiro BTFO Sup Forums

But you just posted the worst girl.

B T F O
T
F
O

All you faggots. The tears have been so delicious.

Ruined the whole manga for me.
TENRI FOR JUSTICE

Has there ever been anal devastation so thorough and complete as when Chihiro won the Keima?

>mandatory point that Kirino is worst girl and a shit

Not quite. The last chapter sent Ayumifags and Tenrifags into oblivion

Pic related

Yes, when Hinata won Naruto and Orihime won Ichigo.

All worst girls.

Easy

That's not Kyou

And it never gets old.

Reminder

>boring sick girl
>best

I'd have been happier with either of the twins

>Any chance to see Onodera winning the Nisekoi now? this is my last hope.

I wonder if that user has killed himself.

>why does a "best girl" not win that often
elevens have terrible taste in girls

I'm so glad they got BTFO a few hours later.

Why so much hate for Chihiro? Is it a reeee normies thing?

>breakup carousel bitch
>best

This desu. Trust me, you don't want that. If I were Shinobu I'd literally kill her for making RRRRRG go through that.

Also, maybe best girl doesn't always win because people in general have shit taste. Fans, authors, companies, etc.

Only girl with character development.

She won. OP is not a fag. The world is mine.

But that was the thing. The memegirls and moeblobs are just that.

Anyone have the compilation of Sup Forums reacting to Chihiro winning?

Already posted

Wakaki is such a hack.

Best girl was Suzuha tho, but i don't consider her a love interest

>Besto

I have to say that was a great bit at the end.

When all of the other goddesses are leveling up left and right, but Diana is still wingless despite Tenri harboring a crush towards Keima all those years.
All because of the note that we do not see until the very end. Beautiful.

Anybody have a compilation of reactions to Hinata's win?

In the case of haremshit, because of the formula.

Harem stories tend to be that the first girl is the main girl, and thus guaranteed to win at the end. The author then puts up a token reason as to why they would like each other and just proceeds from there. This is also why FirstGirl/MainGirl tends to be tsundere. She can act as terrible as she wants and the MC is still going to end up with her, plus it provides the reason to drag out the story without them getting together for so long: she is denying being in love in the first place.
The rest of the girls have to be made to be actually appealing in some fashion since they have the uphill climb of not being FirstGirl. If they are too bad in comparison to even FirstGirl, then the audience will have no problem discarding her from the running. Which is why nonFirstGirls who are also tsundere are hardly ever as bad as FirstGirl's abuse.
This is why loli characters are often also commonly homemaker types. If MC is such a nice guy, he will not actually be interested in a child just because child. She will have other features that, despite being young make her seem more 'mature' and thus palatable for any (semi)normalfags in the audience to accept her in the running.

Kafuka won so hard she did it dozens of times.