Trump signs order to fly American men to the Moon

Is this thing real? Will I see people put a multicultural, 56 percent metrosexual foot on the Moon in my lifetime after all? Can Europeans also send someone and plant the EU flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2010/04/helium-3-shortage-could-mean-nuke-detection-disaster/
esa.int/Our_Activities/Preparing_for_the_Future/Space_for_Earth/Energy/Helium-3_mining_on_the_lunar_surface
youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
youtube.com/watch?v=zaCPJrx8U0E&t=19s
businessinsider.com/everyday-items-developed-by-nasa-2012-8?IR=T
youtube.com/watch?v=q6oTziHKM_c&t=193s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Such a fucking waste of money

Hey guys instead of actually fixing shit, bringing back jobs from overseas, or deporting spics we're just gonna go to the moon again. The fuck mate

>Can Europeans also send someone and plant the EU flag?
No, but look who can.

going to the moon and mars creates 0 jobs? nigger brain

We already put something European on the Moon.... and it isn’t poo.

I can wait for people to start complaining about it being accomplished straight white males that get to the moon again.

>EU flag
Kill yourself right fucking now gay kraut.

It will be gender fluid, black Indian Muslims this time around.

instead of a flag they'd probably just shit on the moon

We should put a Kirk Sorenson base up there, complete with LFTR

Why do you hate your own superstate?

I don't understand the push for Mars, it makes far more sense to establish a long term research and manufacturing base on the moon. We don't even have real solutions to the health effects of low gravity.

The only reason to go back would be to actually fucking build something on the moon, something we can test for Mars ventures. Something we can visibly see from earth. Otherwise who gives a shit.

>We don't even have real solutions to the health effects of low gravity.
It is called a 1g environment, it is the only solution.

>again

>if i say it loud enough, i'm right
Hmm..

Well, there was only one moon mission that had an actual scientist land there. I'm sure there's all kind of good science that could be done.

yes, over half the country lives in poverty, the "government" loses a billion dollars every eight hours all at high interest, and the biggest priority is spending a ton of money that doesnt exist to blow up some handjobs

mark my words

this will never happen

mars even more bullshit, no chance whatsoever

user., obviously you didn't hear him the first time. He said:

The only reason to go back would be to actually !@#$%^&* build something on the moon, something we can test for Mars ventures. Something we can visibly see from earth. Otherwise who gives a !@#$%^&*.

>Employing thousands of engineers and techs
>Waste of money

pick one...also there is reason to believe that the USA government wants to mine the moon for helium 3 which is used in nuclear power plants. so it is not a waste of money because there are resources on the moon that will pay for the trip.

there will always be the conspiracy niggers who think it's faked.

>giving Greece the central position and not Germoney
this is what happens when you don't pay denbts

>Greece in the middle
>Germany down low

Sad that you have degenerated to such a low place in the hierarchy, Germany

SpaceX and Planetary Resources, Inc will be having running gun battles on the rim of Shackleton Crater before NASA sets foot on the Moon again. NASA's large projects like SLS are only about jobs in important districts.

It'll be the first time we really go so why not. We waste more money on stupider shit anyway. Blast off

the real reason is to mine for Helium 3

>I don't understand the push for Mars, it makes far more sense to establish a long term research and manufacturing base on the moon. We don't even have real solutions to the health effects of low gravity.

Because its easier to fake a mission to mars than to fake a mission to the moon.
Mars is a dead planet anyway and if we someday get there its a one way ticket.

The moon isn't real

let's send Neil degasse Tyson, without a space suit.

>Spending money on manned space programs while Israel stands on the precipice of a nuclear holocaust.

>manufacturing base
Not NASA's mission.
>real solutions to the health effects of low gravity
So you want to go to the really low gravity place that is still to much for any form of spin-G?

Why spend money to save immigrants when you can spend on deporting them to the sun?

>while Israel stands on the precipice of a nuclear holocaust

spotted the shekelcuck

>there will be refugee camps on the moon in your lifetime

Helium 3 is on the moon, and helium 3 is rare on earth and we have a shortage not rare on the moon. so where are we going to find this precious material that is used to DETECT NUKES?

wired.com/2010/04/helium-3-shortage-could-mean-nuke-detection-disaster/

It will be a trans quadroon midget on the moon

Let them be holocausted. We've got better things to do.

Hes desperate to try to get his approval ratings back up. Retarded shit like this as well as needless wars should be expected in the near future from Trump

>>Can Europeans also send someone and plant the EU flag?

Probably not in your lifetime. You guys are decades behind the ball when it comes to space travel. Perhaps in 1 generation, you'll be able to send your half breed refugee rape babies there. Good luck

>we're just gonna go to the moon again.
It'll be awesome this time. There'll be a base, then a network of bases, then a city.

In the 60s, it was a big put-on. They were just doing it to show off that they could, with the resources of a whole country, plant a flag and some footprints on the moon, when the Soviets couldn't.

This time, we're going to stay. We're getting reusable rockets. We're going to be able to afford to keep going back, to build up more and more, and to start digging and drilling and building. People will live there, and you'll get to watch them go out and do all sorts of interesting things.

Doing science isn't a good reason to go back? The only Apollo mission with a geologist taught us more in a day about how the earth and the solar system was formed than we have learned either before or since.

IT's not retarded if the mining operations on the moon make him rich.

esa.int/Our_Activities/Preparing_for_the_Future/Space_for_Earth/Energy/Helium-3_mining_on_the_lunar_surface

I used to think this was feasible

"Because of the low concentrations of helium-3, any mining equipment would need to process extremely large amounts of regolith (over 150 million tonnes of regolith to obtain one ton of helium 3),[53] and some proposals have suggested that helium-3 extraction be piggybacked onto a larger mining and development operation." -Wikipedia

>while Israel stands on the precipice of a nuclear holocaust.

do people actually believes this?

Every President directs NASA to a new destination. It's just part of the money game. No need to actually go anywhere, just get the rocket jocks to work on something for 4-8 years then throw it out and start working on something else. They've literally been saying the same shit over and over since Shuttle started flying in the early '80s.
>National Launch System
>SEI
>X-33/Ventureshit
>OSP
>Ares
>Constellation
>SLS
It's a game for defense contractors and Senators.

> You guys are decades behind the ball when it comes to space travel
We are making half of your Moon spacecraft right now, the Orion service modul.

>can't tell sarcasm
Maybe this is why you lot have been failing, T.B.H., lad.

>Implying we'll be mining and not just sending some guys up there to place another US flag then come back home

>Doing science isn't a good reason to go back?
No, it's not. There's not nearly enough return to just do geology and astronomy — that's what robotic probes are for. Putting humans on the Moon has to have other reasons besides breaking open a few rocks.

Too bad we dont have any functional spaceships. We need to need to be researching better, cheaper spacecrafts. It doesnt matter what we build on the moon if we have to pay russia to get to it

>when the Soviets couldn't.
They could, just not in time. Their rocket exploded 4 times, but their landing hardware worked in orbit.

I'm really interested in space mining, especially asteroid mining. If we got the proper spacecrafts going it would be an endless goldmine (litterally) for precious metals that we may run out of in the near future.

Looks like our defense budget.

No, no, user. You have to put it in more explicit terms; you have to say:

The only reason to go back would be to actually !@#$%^&* build something on the moon, something we can test for Mars ventures. Something we can visibly see from earth. Otherwise who gives a !@#$%^&*.

go to mars instead you utter hyper ultra meganiggers

By that standard the unmanned missions are too expensive as well. In fact, if you needed immediate roi, almost no science would be done outside of things like pharmaceuticals.

>instead

That's why we should say fuck you to the goverment and do it yourself like Elon

yes instead; the moon missions are in the way of mars missions. contrary to fantasist belief, the moon is not a stepping stone to mars.

helium 3 cost $2,000/liter

55,000,000 liters of helium 3 per tonne

$ 110,000,000,000 per tonne.

I'd say it's worth it for that kind of money. And they don't need tonnes of that stuff anyways they only need small amounts for fusion reactors.

how the fuck do you bring a whole turkey to a picnic?

wtf are you going to do with a turkey in the grass?

eat at home, then go play in the grass

problem solved

Yeah but a big event like "getting Americans back on the moon" to show how superior we still are will be done just for good pr

Welcome to 1970
youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY

there's oil on the moon
don't tell the saudis

No, water is where the money is. Metals have a long chain for processing, water just needs to be melted and split into hydrogen and oxygen.
Destinations are important. Building them is necessary or there is nothing for people there. Mars is to specific and a lot of the technology doesn't cross over due to Mars' atmosphere. Just setting a goal of building a Lunar village is enough, but it has to be explicitly for being a destination. And it should be on the Peaks of Eternal Light.
This.

whatever happened to the government trying to break even?

guess they admitted that is not a possibility

which means all of this has already failed

when you're getting like 100 trillion dollars per tonne, it makes it worth it. Do you think we don't go through a lot of material to refine sodium or potassium? have you done anything in chemistry or manufacturing?

You don't want to admit, but Varg is right, once again. We don't have the rare earth metals for this anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=zaCPJrx8U0E&t=19s

No, probe funding in the $100-500 million range makes a lot of sense. We can go lots of places using those types of platforms and it clearly has interesting payoffs.

>metrosexual
That is you, Deeter, if you even have a sexuality left at this point.

breaking even is old news.

Why even try, the federal reserve has figured out how to keep the US solvent for as long we have the world's biggest army.

>small amounts for fusion reactors.
He3 for fusion is a meme. That's like 4th generation fusion. It requires very hot plasmas that we can't make or sustain yet.

Fuck the moon, spend it on bridge repair. It shows results and fucking employs Americans !

>He dosen't know about the helium-3 deposits
Brainlet

Eh who cares? Theres already a private mission to the moon. Forgot the company but someone was planning to launch some test rockets early 2018 I think. And theres a corporation that plans to mine asteroids next year too. And obviously Space X has their Mars thing.

Space travel is becoming a corporate enterprise.

Based on what? Oh, you just pulled it out of your ass. Huh, look at that. Tell me what was worth $700 million for new horizons. Or why a great wall of China on the moon would be worth that, but understanding the universe isn't.

Except Elon doesnt have the resources a fucking government does. He can recycle old ships but he cant make entirely new crafts. The R&D for new shuttle designs is way more important than the current shit being shown off.

Terrorist gets on the rocket and flies it into the moon to blow the moon up!.

"metrosexual" how delusional are you stupid yuroniggers? you invented all the degenerate sexual openness. you invented gay faggot degeneracy. worthless faggots.

The Huwhite man is exploring again. This is a good day for the West.

>we can't make or sustain yet

as far as you know. Helium 3 is also used to detect nuclear weapons, can't imagine why the US government would want to be able to detect nukes.

MRI scanners were developed by the tech needed to create space telescopes my dude. Don't be a dumbass.

businessinsider.com/everyday-items-developed-by-nasa-2012-8?IR=T

> Theres already a private mission to the moon
No there isn’t.

No “private” company flew anything to the Moon ever... and no “private” company put a person in orbit ever.

Prepare your anus for the technological leap this is sure to bring.

Moon missions are way better than the Mars meme. Technology and industry have progressed to a point where we could could conceivably profit from a moon base. An outpost there could allow private industry to start exploring asteroid mining. Mars and the ISS are meme missions that waste billions of dollars to do high school tier experiments so that reddit can talk about how much they love science and hate people that don't love science. I don't give a shit if chinks or poos or even eurocucks go to mars first. By the time someone makes a successful Mars landing we could have a serious foothold in space and have the seeds of a trillion dollar industry planted. By the time the Mars cucks realize that a moon base is more important they'll have to buy raw materials from our asteroids

BITCOIN LITECOIN TO THE MOON

No I didnt say they'd already done it you dumb mother fucker. Learn to read, I said they're planning to launch test rockets in early 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=q6oTziHKM_c&t=193s

I really hope this is the future

An article from 7 years ago is ur proofs?

MOON > MARS

we can make mad money on there and steal alien tech

They always say they launch shit “soon”. Musk has said he will launch astronauts soon since 2006. Same for everyone else.

thanks for the space program Hans, to Victor go the spoils.

> Can Europeans also send someone and plant the EU flag?

Moon is not for low test faggots.

Everyone forgets about Goddard

The last man to step on the moon thinks it's worth it.
(((Schmitt)))
Actually he's a former Republican senator from New Mexico and looks part Navajo or Cherokee.

You still need to deduct transport of heavy mining equipment, infrastructure material, et cetera at 20k per kilogram (or more considering the overall weight) just to get it into space.

Trump is trolling NASA, he knows they are cgi faker slush fund wake up anons rabbit hole goes deep, our father whom art in heaven