The Franklin Scandal: Elite Pedophile Rings. Politicians and power brokers are compromised

(Mods, this is a thread concerning the franklin scandal. It involves a cover-up directly related to well known politicians and deleting this thread is inappropriate.)

This is the most disturbing political scandal in the history of the United States. The corruption reached all the way to the highest positions in DOJ, and even members of Bush senior's cabinet.
Elite pedophile rings are a reality to this day. Spread the word.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ttT6FrMosBk

This is a documentary on the franklin scandal. It is just a small portion of what has been uncovered. Still it is what woke me up to all of this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zSKEW4N0kkM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pP2Ok9fFOg0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ocUZYt7EncI

archive.org/details/Whitley-Strieber_Dreamland_Intelligence-Community-Child-Abuse

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ftPERN9s5b8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1u2JjXM7es

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6MQw3gnAkdI

These are some videos and audio recordings dealing with the franklin scandal, the Dutroux affair, and other pieces of information important in understanding this sickness that has become inextricably linked to modern government and big business. Really important info here please spread.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/58n7b
wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:The_Franklin_Cover-up
archive.org/details/Whitley-Strieber_Dreamland_Intelligence-Community-Child-Abuse
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump. Please spread. This is the best place to start people in showing pedogate is real and worse than imaginable. The evidence is uncontestable and shows it is real.

Bump.

Bump for justice.

/PEDOGATE/ IS FUCKING REAL.

The Dutroux connection
archive.fo/58n7b

Yup. The Dutroux affair is possibly even more fucked up than the Franklin scandal. The info is shattering.

bump

BUMPING WITH SOME ALEFANTIS

KEK blesses this thread.

bump

Anybody have that infopic on the finders case?

Where is the order of jesters clownposting faggot? He cannot stop a thread dealing directly with politics. Fuck off freak.

>what did he mean by pic related?

bump

Youtube autosuggesting CP few weeks back

Cheese pizza really blows his horn?

>CHILD FRIENDLY PIZZA PARLOR
CHILD FRIENDLY PIZZA PARLOR

soon they burn

BUMP.

Looks like the mods did a mass sweep.

The pedos will burn

CHECKED AND KEKED.

and so it begins

SOON CAPTAIN CLOWNKEK YOUR KIND WILL BURN

PIC RELATED

>Inquisition
>Burn ruling class pedophiles publicly
Kek wills it

i see you still underestimate the autism

bump

shills are everywhere, but they too will taste the rope along with their pedo lords.

How did that periscope thread work out for you? I suppose nothing you do works out. You seem to be a failure at every aspect of life hehe. I guess it's time you gave up and moved on with your life. Remember kid, no salvation in this life hehe.

arent you going to tell us how its nice to steal innocence or some bullshit faggit?

bumpin'

Guess what you piece of fucking shit I had nothing to do with that you motherfucker. I just watched it all happen.

Kill yourself you deranged fuck.

Take a look out your window incel, tell me what you see.

day of the rope pedo

day of the rope

Do us all a favor. Pic related

Real fucking genius idiot. I'm in a fucking cafeteria.

OOOOO ITS TEH BOOGIEMAN

thank you

so shillanon when is Sup Forums going to to stop having interest in these threads? hasnt seemed to slow down lately

Fucking kill yourself shill.

You're going to fucking burn motherfucker

Reminder

checked

bump

This is a great book. It shows the entire structure of these pedo-rings and how they operate. I've encouraged lots of people to read it, and it's good to see it posted here.

bumpin' again cuz the catalog is full of shit right now

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

Day of the fucking rope SOON PEDOELITE

Kill yourself faggot.

Also you forgot your memeflag.

yes I "forgot" it

Had no idea what it was. Currently doing research because of user's thread. You're completely ineffective.

you know eventually when the authorities come for you you'll have to stop "clowning around"

Raiding temples is prohibited in Indiana.

Also, the authorities might enjoy "clowning" around just as much as I do ha ha ha.

You're a big guy

checked
bump for justice, pedomolesters btfo

Kill yourself

Programmed to Kill is worth the readcovers all this and more using only main stream documented sources.

>implying the authorities aren't getting the fucking rope as well

bump

Bump

kill all pedoelite

wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:The_Franklin_Cover-up

Alright the first link is a PDF version of John decamps book the franklin cover up. It is a pretty thorough book dealing with this scandal and other subjects. Very trustworthy. Nick Bryant's book has more updated info and is more exhaustive in it's research, since Nick Bryant is a very very good investigative journalist. If you have the money I would pick it up. Still though John Decamps book is awesome, and the writer was at the center of the scandal as it happened. He represented some of the victims in court, and was himself a politician of some prominence. Wikispooks, the website hosting the pdf is also a great source on deep politics and on subjects rarely discussed in that field.

The other link I had previously posted. Posting it again because it is probably Nick Bryant's best, most concise interview. Interestingly, it is hosted by Peter Levenda. This to me is a strange thing, but I will not go into that. There are other interviews on that site as well dealing with mind control experiments, one is done by Whitley strieber.

that id: DodosZOw

For eternity let's hope

can you imagine the lines of people waiting to watch these sick fucks necks snap?

no more white collar federal prison. public hanging for you motherfuckers

The franklin cover-up, the finders and the dutroux affair are the heaviest black pills. Literal child torturing monsters in charge of everything, no justice possible.

The popcorn will be so salty.. yumm

BUMP

calcium bump

Id pay money to watch them dance on air.

Oh man. Can you imagine the fucking rage all the normies have when this shit hits the mainstream outlets? Pedogate is the final nail in the elites coffin.

Our hivemind weaponized autism is something they clearly fear. We swayed an election - we can sway some elite tasting cold justice.

bump
u
m
p

Bumping, also can someone explain the significance of these gifs to me? I don't recognize the actress, and this just seems like some surprise thing, I don't understand what is pedo/sketchy about it

Yes. Discussing these topics makes some go extinct.

Nick Bryant was working with a really experienced team to make a docu-series on the franklin scandal. The producer and a person from the potential distributor were threatened and the project was suspended. Nick Bryant talked about this on one of his latest interviews with on a podcast by a guy named Tom Dillon.

That podcast was taken down from YT, by the way. All that is left from over an hour interview is a two minute preview.

Bump

the public execution of these sick fucks would boost morale world wide and help usher in a golden age of political diplomacy, economy recovery and overall general happiness of the masses.

This is the fucking shit that will be written about in history books.

fag shill

They've been building the normies rage for thousands of years now.
Delicious.

It's a .webm of one of the girls on a Dan Schneider show who freaks out and goes all MKULTRA after someone scares her. Anyone got the youtube?

Is there any other backups?

They are DEFINITELY in full fucking damage control. The problem is they cant stop this this is a fucking avalanche

>Implying the meanstream outlets are controlled by pedos

>Implying that normie would ever believe it and stock stick their head in their asses like always because they are intellectually unable to revise their image of reality that why have devoted an pathological attachment to

>Implying Justice will ever be served by mere humans

>implying humans can go anywhere but a downward historic spiral

>Imypling God isn't the only hope

>Implying that the day of Justice won't be when God obliterates this shit human earth in hellfire

If you look at Mesoamerican mythology there's ages of light and darkness, we're about to shift into the light. The darkness controls for awhile...the light controls for awhile.

This time the evil is ALL IN though. They want to turn Earth into the literal underworld. It's war baby. I can taste their delicious tears already.

calm down Jesus. and as I've said a billion times before there's no better time than now for the "Second Coming"

Jesus will get here for the after party after KEK and user has served justice and eliminated the pedoelite.

We'll all hang out and have some beers and shit.

pic related

Day of the fucking ROPE PEDOSCUM!