MH17 false flag attack?

On 17 July 2014, MH17 was shot down flying over eastern Ukraine. All 298 passengers died, 193 of them Dutch. After investigation it was determined that the missile used was the Buk 332 of the Russian 53rd Anti-Aircraft Rocket Brigade based in Kursk, Russia.

So, all signs point to Russia or Russian backed rebels, either deliberately or accidentally shooting down the plane.

What are the odds that it was neither, but a third party placed a false flag attack? What could be their motive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gWlAARb0fN4
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf6gJ8NDhYA&feature=youtu.be
bellingcat.com/tag/mh17/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_reactions_to_the_Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_17_shootdown
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_17#Aftermath
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf6gJ8NDhYA&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It disappeared over by Diego Garcia, a base that' has a lot of secret space program activity in and out of it. Personally I think they stole it and the weapons engineers who there were a decent amount of and on that flight are all slaves and cyborgs in the secret space program now.

you're thinking of the other malaysia airlines plane mh370

That’s MH370 you melt

MH17 was shot down by israel. They wanted to shoot down President Putin's plane. They look similar and Putin changed the transponder number between his plane and MH17.

The Jews thought they were shooting down Putin.

evil russians did it nice try putin shill

You've got to watch this youtu.be/gWlAARb0fN4

We all know Israel did it. Stop playing games.

>still brings tears to my eyes every time i'm reminded of this
imagine being a kid, going on your first big holiday with your family.
only to be blown out of the sky by some fucked up russian asshole
i hate this world sometimes

I think they just accidentally shot it down, it was flying through a fucking warzone nobody would have expected any reasonable commercial airline to be flying through there. Purely accidental, they didn't mean to do it, no malice on either side.

pretty fucking hard to false flag MH17. Especially when there is no motive. Countries don't go to war over airliners getting shot down by mistake.

THANK YOU BASED BUK

Well, there were dozens of flights flying over Ukraine daily up until MH17 was shot down. No one expects small rebel groups to have a fucking BUK let alone know what to do with it. They are fairly complicated to use.

>mfw that made me feel more than it should have

>muh russia

>muh russia

>muh russia

It also would make it the perfect crime. Who else would we blame than the most likely candidate shooting with their own weapon? Cased closed, no need to look further.

Finland did it. here was a Dutch comedian on board that liked to tell "Finns are Mongolian" jokes so a special Jäger Unit infiltrated the DNR, stole a BUK and shot the plane down.

Occam's Razor, people.

>They are fairly complicated to use.
Not really. There's a combat simulator that has a BUK. It's easy enough for slavic peasants to use.

Russia did it, this has been proven so many times already.

>muh russia

It's not uncommon to hit a larger group to conceal the actual target(s).

On board were some VP's:
- Joep Lange, a former president of the International AIDS Society and organizer of the conference
- 6 reported AIDS Society conference attendees in total
- Dutch Senator Willem Witteveen
- Australian author Liam Davison
- Malaysian actress Shuba Jay

Not true at all. Anytime an airliner gets shot down there's huge international attention, lots of investigations, both independent and officially.

And there's rarely a motive. It's fairly obvious what happened and we knew day 1. Russia sent a buk over to help the rebels. They fucked up a shot down MH17. They rolled that shit out of there.

Hell, the minute MH17 got hit the rebels were on social media bragging they shot down a Ukrainian transport plane, then immediately scrubbed it when they realized it was a plane full of tourists.

Israel did it. Now go shill another thread about how Jews are based and they dindu nuffin!

lol I seriously doubt that. Have you seen the control module?

wasnt russia and it wasnt a missile. MSM never mentions the wreckage found with bulletholes. It happened at a time when Russia was catching the most heat for calling the west on their color revolution shit in Ukraine. The Dutch government was quick to place blame, almost as quickly as when the US government found invulnerable passports on the ground on 911. It was also the 2nd Malaysian airline plane, within a short amount of time, out of all the fucking passenger jet carriers out there, that was involved in a "mysterious" tragedy. Some people even postulate that this was actually the same Malaysian Airlines plane that went missing over Diego Garcia before this incident.

>muh russia

those aren't bullet holes you fucking idiot. Even Russia said it was a buk.

That's the fucking opposite side the missile exploded on, ofc it's going to bend the metal outward.

Nice post, Boris

Occam's Razor does not exclude alternatives.

It tells you to think horses and not zebra's when you hear hooves. But then again, sometimes it's actually a zebra. Especially when you're in Africa.

>amerifat doesnt understand how aa missiles work

I gave you the simplest, most plausible scenario in that post. We all know the Finns are out to get you Dutch.

>all the existing evidence points to this conclusion
>how can we instead make it point to this other conclusion?
>this is proper investigation

Don't be retarded. It was a fuckup by the russian separatists.
They even tweeted that they had shot down another Ukranian military plane before realizing what had happened.

>muh russia

Yes. Any monkey with the manual can figure it out. It's clearly not that complicated, drunk Russians can use them. We went over this on /k/ after the incident.
>power on
>boot control computer
>set to auto track and launch
>down another commercial airliner

pretty good timeline video put together by the official investigation team. Includes video, photos and intercepted phone calls.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf6gJ8NDhYA&feature=youtu.be

Read it and weep
bellingcat.com/tag/mh17/
bellingcat.com/tag/mh17/
bellingcat.com/tag/mh17/
>inb4 ad-hominem
You can pick and choose any of these proofs, you can pick the weakest one and try to refute it, i bet you cant.

nice damage control in this thread so far. I didnt say a damn thing about metal bending outwards. The holes are too evenly sized to be the result of outward explosions. Pick another strawman or ad hominem me again if you prefer.

okay how do AA missiles work then?

What are the odds that two Malaysian Airline planes are destroyed out of all possible companies operating in the region? One Malaysian Airline going missing over the Indian Ocean some time prior is one thing, but the same company with the same type of Boeing 777 losing both so quickly? Some luck. Why would this plane fly over airspace which was known to be considered a no-fly-zone due to the conflict that was taking place at the time?

wut? Do you know what bullet holes look like?

They for sure aren't all shapes and sizes like you see in the pics. Like I said, even Russia said it was a buk.

And btw, a buk warhead contains thousands of different sized chunks of metal, it explodes and the plane gets hit with it, like a shotgun to the face.

There were dozens of flights over Ukraine when MH17 happened, no one ever closed off the airspace because rarely do rebel groups like the ones in eastern ukraine get a hold of a SAM that can hit an airliner at altitude.

Boeing 777-200ERs are one of the most common airliners for long haul on the planet, and Boeing puts unique serial numbers on every single bit, it would be impossible to fake or swap out a plane.

>Why would this plane fly over airspace which was known to be considered a no-fly-zone due to the conflict that was taking place at the time?
because it wasn't a no-fly zone at the time
>Malaysia Airlines was not the only operator crossing eastern Ukraine at the time of the tragedy. L980, the route in question, was the flight path chosen by many passenger jets travelling between the big cities of Europe and South Asia. In fact, wars usually have little impact on commercial flights. As fighting raged in Afghanistan, for instance, in the skies above it was mostly business as usual for the world’s airlines.

>amerifat draws his knowledge of how missiles work from hollywood movies

If it's a false flag, why do you trust any of this information you listed?

>Several witnesses described the trail as white, very thick, and very long

Well we can rule out niggers and pakis

bellingcat.com/tag/mh17/
i challenge you to refute one piece of this massive archive of proofs.

I'm with her too, user. Stay safe!! xD

I agree that the material evidence of the weapon etc. is damn hard to fake, plus the forensic investigation was top class. However, the actual perpetrators have still not been found, so it could still be anybody.

> 2nd Malaysian Airlines plane missing
> First plane never found
> coincidence
Not sure why the (((elite))) is so obsessed with planes.

>MH17
>Russian military orchestra jet
>Russian jet over Egypt
>Total CEO jet in Moscow

btw, israel is not on this list
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_reactions_to_the_Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_17_shootdown

good counters. thank you

Afghanistan had the benefit of the greatest military on earth ensuring the security of the skies on both the ground and within the sky itself. Ukraine was a lot riskier to fly over than Afghanistan given the fact that the insurgents were better far equipped than the cave dwellers/sheep herders armed with, at best, manpads or stingers coupled with the fact that the Ukrainian government wasn't exactly stable at the time.

>autistic mongol is a one trick pony

Cui bono? What would Russia have to gain for catching more shit, already getting tons of flak for giving a damn about the CIA uprising in their yard?

Bits from the first plane were found. She crashed in the south Indian ocean. Probably had an explosive decompression, pilots turned south to try and land her, and passed out. Plane flew on until flew ran out and here we are.

The parts started washing up in the western indian ocean right on schedule if you go by the currents.

Yeah, sure, And you found them and performed the analysis before posting that picture.

Smart airliners avoided flying over Ukraine, cheap companies continued to do so in order to spend less of fuel costs.

It was struck by lightning (1.21 gigawatts)....

>the rebels were on social media bragging they shot down a Ukrainian transport plane, then immediately scrubbed it when they realized it was a plane full of tourists.
I remember. They fucked up.

Exactly! Go to jimstonefreelance website. He was on top of it from the beginning. One of the guys hid his phone in his butt if memory serves me,made call or text. It did land in Diego Garcia and took the scientists hostages.
Please go to jims website!!!!

So you are saying Boeing, Malaysia, South Africa, Mozambique and the French government are all in on it?

Who is this Boeing you speak of? Is it some sort of hive mind? French government also? Has South Africa collectively confirmed remains of the plane?

Or are you just regurgitating things you've heard other people repeat?

Ooooops. I'm also thinking the wrong flight. MH 370 or whatever is the flight i was thinking of. Sorry guys

Giant civilians commercial aircraft are no match for superior Russian anti-air missiles.

Cui bono

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_17#Aftermath
>On 18 July 2014, shares in Malaysia Airlines dropped by nearly 16%.

You could make massive amounts of money if you bet right on the stock crashing.

Did anybody's wallet suddenly get a whole lot bigger?

Parts were found on French territory in the west indian ocean. Same with South Africa etc. And yes, they have confirmed the parts are from MH370. Reminder: Boeing puts serial numbers on literally everything that can be tracked.

And there are records of literally every airliner lost ever. A random chunk like this floating up on the beach that has obviously been at sea for over a year doesn't just come from no where.

So you've been told. And you chose to believe, and then you chose to repeat this and tell others. And so our reality is molded by stories and second-hand accounts being passed on endlessly. You've simply chosen to believe the official narrative.

We're talking about the MH17 attack, not the MH370 vanishing

The kids protesting and burning shit got shot in the back from a hotel.
the Whole thing, the Sorors Videos, Syrian red line.
Too hinky. MH 370 goes missing ? Hinky
reports of MH17 were of old decomposed corpes?
Witness saw sukoi su 25 strafe it?
Holes in pics kinda look strafed?

It felt like somebody was trying to false flag into a war with Russia.
Then the Russians bombed Boston?
But then you watch the vids of Boston close?
This is the most horrible time line ever, a shadow government controls the US.
Heartbreaking.

So photographic evidence from multiple sources and countries means fuck all to you. Glad to know, I assume you like to make up a version of what happened in your brain and only go with that until you physically find MH370 parts yourself and verify them yourself.

Bruv, stop. There was no SU-25. Even Russia confirmed this.

Evidence of debris, which might be authentic, perhaps not. But not evidence of how the debris got to it's final destination. Not evidence of the planes fate, just a story you've chosen to believe.

Well MH370 didn't vanish, it crashed. Parts have started to wash up on shore for a while now.

And MH17 was shot down over eastern Ukraine by a Buk by mistake.

Yes, but yet again, what would be the motive?

Relation to the February/March 2014 Russian annexation of Crimea?

Boeing confirmed it was from MH370, same with French investigators and the ATSB.

Not sure how much more evidence you need.

There was no motive. It was a fucking mistake. The political fall out has been zero so far.

The actual videos of the witnesses. The Luftwansk fighting.
They may be old Russians, but they looked honest.
First hand knowledge is always the best knowledge

oh look, stoltenberg has arrived

Lol im sure they could track what happened at 36k feet with cloud cover. Give me a fucking break. Like I said even Russia said it was a buk.

This was posted before MH17

i saw it too. Fuck.

The meds aren't working.

To control the Natural gas lines, and move gold of coarse.
military industrial complex makes a few billion.
CIA niggers will use it to junk out populations with smack.
Same shit.
But even Putin joked aboot Ice Crimea.
Thats where the war should start.
Americans and Russians meeting in the Behring straight .
Hand to hand only.
Just one huge brawl, winner take all.

Have a link to prove it.

bellincat has confirmation bias to an outright interest in supporting a certain narrative.
if you can't see that, you are beyond salvagable at this point

Gibe milk!

The old German Airline pilot showed how they manipulated the fight height online.
Thats what looked damning, if it wasnt a SukoiSu25, then why are they changing all the data on it online, to lower the capabilities?

hahahahahahahahahahaha dumb niggers actually thinking r*ssian subhuman niggers didnt intentionally shoot down a passenger plane

Even Russia confirmed it was a buk you moron.

>It was thanks russsssheeeens
>Days russsssheeeens need shiiiiieet Mayan

Imagine being such a GOVerment propaganda victim cuck

The supposed Russian him was stationed in Ukraine territory and the Ukraine army had confidentially stationed their bum in close proximity

Also should've had caused a civil war by bringing your PRO EU cuck puppets into power

If I were a Russian I'd literally shoot down every westcuck neck ever crossing the airspace of my warzone against Kike puppets
Better safe than sorry

If you're a certain altitude above a no fly zone technically you're out of it. This is how commercial airlines avoid BS

no, ahlmaz antey claimed to have determined that, *given* it was a buk, it could have only come from a certain direction

your grandmother get the soviet dick and here you are? id be conflicted too

What kind of dumb fuck is stupid enough to believe this tripe? There is a massive trail of evidence showing that a Buk missile system was moved from Russia into the Ukraine before the plane was shot down, including multiple corroborating video evidence showing the truck moving to its launch site (All of it has been geo located), and then the field it launched from which was set afire from the missile launch, and locals had to even put out the fires afterward to save their crops. Then there's even more footage showing the Buk on a truck leaving the launch site, corroborated with multiple intercepted phone calls from the people that operated the buk and the rebels themselves, talking about how they shot down the fucking plane.

Yet with all of that physical evidence available, you dumb putin bots STILL choose to believe a false narrative that a plane shot it down with ZERO EVIDENCE that it occurred. It's absolute insanity the level of mental gymnastics you have to go through to believe the russian agenda, fucking pathetic. The worst part toothpaste cuck is that it was Netherlanders that were killed in that plane crash, yet you defend Russia over your own people, you fucking cuck.

We were discussing this shit on fucking Sup Forums the day it fucking happened, even then it was clear that it was a Buk and that the rebels / Russians did it. I honestly believe that they didn't target MH17 on purpose, it was obviously a mistake that it was shot down, but there HAS to be accountability for what happened, and Russia so far has acknowledged no wrongdoing like the children they are. This is why I can never respect them, if they admitted that they caused it, people could be forgiven and people could move on with their lives, yes some family members would sue the Russian government and rightfully so for wrongful death.

They kept saying Russians and Berkut police were shooting all the poor patriotic Maidan protesters too.
But the video shows them getting shot from the back?
Its almost like you cant trust the EU, USA or Russian Federation?

Anyone got a take on the stock market shorting idea? You've got to be one rotten human to do this, but hey, it's a motive.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

>Drunken slaveshits shoot down white Europeans
>German faggot is so cucked he actually defends the Russians (which makes sense, you're probably descended from Russian rape babies) that killed Europeans.

And you have the audacity to call others cucked, when you go full cuck in defense of corrupt Russian cunts who can openly shoot down civilian aircraft with no consequences.

Yet you blame the victims of this crime, not Russia who moved long range AA missiles into Ukraine, missiles that had no fucking reason at all to be there.

God I wish I could go back in time to a Sup Forums that actually hated Russia from a few years ago, this election has totally fucked all of your minds.

>Even Russia confirmed it was a buk you moron.
source?
all i know of is this:
btw, the only entity to have operated buks with certainty in the area was the ukrainian army

Nice response, funny that you can't come up with anything better than calling me a shill you pathetic fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf6gJ8NDhYA&

Of course you will discredit this video with actual physical evidence as a "false flag" or whatever other mental gymnastics you have to go through in your inbred mind to excuse it and defend your cognitive biases. So sad.