How do we get people out to vote for Moore?

Do we convince people Jones is leading by a wide margin in the polls?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/11/fox-news-poll-enthused-democrats-give-jones-lead-over-moore-in-alabama.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Create fake polls. It's simple really, just use the Jews' tactics against them

summon Hitler's ghost to haunt people at night

You don't need to. Moore will win easily. Does anyone actually think a liberal Democrat is going to win in Alabama?

t. Currently sitting in Alabama

I'm liberal and i still think moore will win in a landslide.
Alabama would vote for the devil over a lib.

would you bet $500 on it to win $200?

>Fox News Poll: Enthused Democrats give Jones lead over Moore in Alabama

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/11/fox-news-poll-enthused-democrats-give-jones-lead-over-moore-in-alabama.html

Wtf, I love Trump now!!!

>he's gonna win anyways
>no point in voting

Kill yourself. Go out and grab your entire family and vote you fucking cuck.

>faggot 88 larpers ruining 14 for the rest of us
kill yourselves

>Hitler
>Supporting someone who's cozy to international jewry, has close jewish business associates, jewish grandchildren and in laws.

David Lane intended for it to go together, not be separate. Go post some pepes with Spencer, faggot.

Tell them Jones will Raise their taxes, and is a nay for The Wall

Sure.
I didn't say don't vote, leaf. Just that its ridiculous to think a liberal is going to win in Alabama. I live in the most liberal part of the state and the support for Jones here is minimal.

>ruining 14 for the 56% of us

Offer them pre-teen snatch. I hear they like that in Bama.

after all the fake news against Trump, noone believes the accusations against Moore which are SO conveniently timed

We don't have to. The media's bullshit of "MOORE DOWN BY 10 POINTS" means all the niggers they were depending on are staying home tomorrow, thinking it's a sure win, and it will cost them the election to Moore.

Just wait 24 hours, you'll see.

>How do we get people out to vote for Moore?
Vladimir Putin is voting for Rapin' Roy.

Jones leading by 10 points in a fucking FOX poll

It's over

don't fight it. just let AL vote. let the voters get exactly what they want, good and hard.

Fuck, with all the CTR shills in addition to the usual disorganized nature of this board, meme magic seems to be weakening.

What do you guys think about creating a type of "shocktroopers" from pol that would constantly be spreading focused information and disinformation to normies.
>A team always probing for weakness in the bluepill narrative, calling on Sup Forums as a whole when we find an opportunity?

Plz Respond. Been thinking about this for awhile.

>constantly be spreading focused information and disinformation to normies
CNN detected