Mfw single-handedly made Europe learn that at a point in time it wasn't multicultural enough and today I am hiding away...

>mfw single-handedly made Europe learn that at a point in time it wasn't multicultural enough and today I am hiding away in comfy, newly declared Capital of Israel, Jerusalem, enjoying from the distance the cultural enrichment I left behind.

what a kike

Not much smaller than Sweden and they have hoards of niggers

>why is this poster calling me a circle?

Jews are the biggest crabs in a bucket

I work with a kike and he HATES to see people do better than him, he will actively go out of his way to sabotage them. They are truly the worst kind of manipulative vermin.

She admits on video that Europe should become multicultural under (((their))) leadership. Literal words.

Ovens warm yet?

Pol has truly fucking red pilled me.

I was a volunteer in Syria. War was going for 3 years. Always news to follow, always a buddy or acquaintance dying... The final year of the war, during the slow part, 2 Kikes come to volunteer. They didn't see any action or contribute anything.

One became a media star for his Rolling Stone article and the other is panhandling donations. Brace Belden and Lucas Chapman.

Proof that she moved to Israel?

>he names the names
Good man, I’d make an inforgraphic for you if I wasn’t on mobile

AND THEY ARE FUCKING GETTING AWAY WITH IT EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminds me of Hitler's depiction of the kikes who tried to lead the revolution in Germany despite never being on the front lines

I was bug sprayed five times.

please dear lord in heaven, let the palies get their hands on this old whore

they will be done

Never understood why no one ever tried to make this rat faced cunt disappear. Vermin like her have always schemed to break down and destroy once proud nations and a beautiful people.

anybody had her young pics? i'd still hit that desu

no they've been expelled from 109 countries and suffered various pogroms where many jews were burned alive. history repeats, jews never learn from their history

Is that why we call them circles?

pali(stinians)
or palies as in pale-ies

sweden, it figures