Wich one had the worse ending?

Wich one had the worse ending?

>the ending is shit because my favorite pairing isn't canon!!
How the were the endings bad?

Exept I don't care about shipping at all

bleach
naruto ending wasn't even that bad

It did have that asspull about the god of chakra or whatever.

Bleach. Because the story wasn't even halfway done

Bleach no doubt

Naruto ending was bad, it had ashitload of asspuls and the final villain, instead of the akatsuki, Orochimaru, Madara or Tobi was a brand new villain that was mentioned for the first time in the middle of the final fight

Bun Bleach's end barely felt like an end, so it is definitely worse

rushed fight, wasting two page spreads on Ichigo's bankai breaking, just to later have Tsukishitma say, "if I erase your memory of ever having your Bankai broken, you can use it again!"

Pacing was horrid, the last battle was garbage, it was concluded so abruptly, and the ending doesn't hit home at all.
This is coming from someone who stuck with Bleach since the beginning

bleach had that asspull of final boss losing his powers for 1 second

Bleach, no contest. Bleach, towards the end, was genuinely the worst ending to anything I have ever read.

Bleach because they didn't give up before they where done.
They
believed.

that's no asspull, it was a copout
it still made sense in the Bleach world

Bleach had the gall to timeskip their final boss fight and rushed out "conclusions" for few characters leaving others in the dark.

Naruto atleast felt like it had an ending, and it pushed out a movie to be a cherry on top of it, not a bunch of shitty LN's.

Bleach's ending was like letting a drunk friend drive. They wobble at the wheel for a bit, but just as you think they're safely home they finally swerve onto the wrong lane entirely. After a few close calls, they smash into an oncoming truck, and everyone dies terrified and screaming.

Naruto's ending was like watching an old friend slowly waste away due to Alzheimer's. You have time to come to terms with it. You avoid the emotional rollercoaster or the sudden and painfully final conclusion. But by god, you have to watch as this thing you once loved decays and dribbles and forgets your name, and by the end it's just a withered lump hooked up to so many cables. It's a relief when the plug is finally pulled.

And One Piece is a beloved dog who you've had for years. His muzzle's gone grey, but he's still happy and healthy. Occasionally you think you spot a limp, but it turns out to be nothing. Other dogs even younger than him have had to be put down, but you're sure he'll be fine. You're sure. You just don't want to think about it. You don't have to think about it. He's fine. He's a good dog. He's fine.

/thread

>naruto ending wasn't even that bad
Shippers please...

>>the ending is shit because my favorite pairing isn't canon!!
confirmed for naruhina faggot, they think only the pairings mattered in fucking naruto.

Let it go m8

Your mom. Tell her that I said I was sorry and I'll make it up to her somehow.

Bleach, without a question.

Bleach.

Naruto had an ending.

>Naruto had an ending.
if only

Hahahaha point.

Bleach, by far. Naruto was over all worse though

I'd say bleach. It really was a clusterfuck. Naruto had crazy powerups and a bullshit final villain but it stayed very shonen-like. Bleach felt rushed and sad, I felt like Kubo stopped trying a long time ago while Kishimoto had the will to make things right but got wrapped in his own mistakes. That's too bad because I liked Bleach more.

For me Bleach was way worse than Naruto because I simply stopped caring about it since it became so boring, repetitive and annoying. I mean was it worth to read those blank spaces Kubo made?

bleach was so bad it's almost byword for waste of time.
the worst you could say about Naruto was that it's generic but hell, it'd been around so long it was genre defining. for alot of kids it was THE shounen manga/anime.

Naruto's story definitely sucked but it managed to properly wrap things up. That said, the fact that it keeps getting spin-offs helps.

Shit>>>Naruto last arc>>>>>Bleach last arc
Naruto Ending>Shit>>>>>>>>>>Bleach ending

bleach

i dont even remember it

bleach end at 70% of whole story
naruto end at 95% of whole story

In my headcanon where everything ends after Pain arc and SS arc, I'd go with Naruto.

Bleach. It was also far worse than Naruto in general as a series.

Naruto had a very awkward power jump that felt completely out of universe, as if it became a whole different series. However, Bleach's ending was ridiculously rushed and it felt like the last 5 chapters went through about 2 years of content, leaving a lot of questions unanswered. I'd say Bleach had the potential to be a better ending, but the rushed ending made it much worse. I also didn't really like that ichigo didn't end up with Rukia, but I'm not upset about it either.

They were both exactly what 90% of readers thought they'd be. Which is to say, they were whatever.

They were never about plot. No battle shounen is. That is not the point of the genre. They are action/adventure serials. No one cares how a serial ends. Ideally, they never end. Them ending will always be a bad thing as it goes against the entire reason you read it: to see some cool shit every week.

Naruto and Bleach could've both ended after their first arcs and it'd still feel the same. The only difference, you could say, is that Naruto got worse with almost every single arc, so in that sense, Bleach had the worst ending because it didn't necessarily need to end; Naruto did because it had been sick for far too long and it would've been inhumane to let it keep going. (I know about Boruto.)

Bleach had the worse ending. Naruto had already blown all the plot a dozen chapters before it ended and was running on fumes.

But Bleach just jumped from 75% through the final arc to 100% in two chapters. It was a series heavily reliant on revealing secrets, and in the end so much was left unknown.

It was obviously rushed and suffered for it.

>when the only thing Narutofags can praise about their series is the ending

Really makes you think...

confirmed for what I mean, these faggots only care and cared about shipping.

Both were wanky clusterfucks with villains that had been made so powerful only constant asspulling could possibly beat them. Both had so many characters that not only did the number of them choke the series, but even despite that enough were left out to leave holes in the story. Both should have ended years earlier. Both were trainwrecks.

And yet Bleach still managed to be twice as god awful as Naruto. The last arc or two were quite possibly the least conclusive, most nonsensical series of asspulling bullshit I've ever seen.

Bleach's final arc was probably the worst thing I've ever read in an action series.

At least Bleach managed to stick to one big bad in it's final arc; Madara turning into Kaguya was the most anticlimactic shit, and that Naruto and Sasgay had to learn ANOTHER super secret forbidden bloodline technique really shows how stale Naruto had become.

naruto's ending just went full one piece

naruto isn't over yet

Bleach no question

Naruto ending was fine

>Naruto ending was fine

It was literally the best thing that could have happened to it, thats how bad Naruto was.

Bleach by far. Not only the final fight was rushed and a terrible asspull, you have no idea what happened to half the cast after it's over.

better be left to the imagination than be given a sad as fuck ending.

>you have no idea what happened to half the cast after it's over.

Light novels say hello.

One Piss will be worse

Everything that happened in bleach after the quincy showed up was an awful clusterfuck of shit.

I don't think so. I'm not saying it's gonna be great, but I'm sure as fuck if Shueisha lets Oda have the whole year he claimed he needed to end it, the ending could be at leats what we expect it to be.
I just want Crocs back, desu.

Having to use another medium to deliver the whole story is retarded.

>you have no idea what happened to half the cast after it's over.

Yoruichi and Urahara are alive. No mention of Nel and Grimmjow, but since Nel saved them then theres no reason to think they're dead. It's been confirmed that the arrancars will mentioned in the second novel so we'll know for sure in a few months. Harribel and her gang will probably be mentioned as well since this is Narita, and he pays attention to side characters.

Yukio, Riruka, and Jackie are also fine. The fullbringers will mentioned in the second novel as well, and by fullbringers I'm guessing it'll be about the ones not mentioned in the RR novel.

That leaves the quincy and five royal guards.

>Having to use another medium to deliver the whole story is retarded.

You do realize there are Boruto light novels too? Retard.

You're saying it OK if Naruto does it? Because it's not.

Where do you think you are?

But not to explain to overall story.

doing bleach requests :) let's have fun

reply to this post pls thanks

I think Bleach has one of the worst endings in history. There were dozens of loose ends and the final fight against the bad guy (who had his powers hyped up for a shitload of chapters) ended incredibly abruptly with a deus ex machina.

Naruto ending was retarded. The whole 'Sasuke is a villain' thing was handled horribly and the ending would have actually been good if Naruto ended up killing him. Still, the ending was nowhere near as awful as the one from Bleach.

>that whole 'no, I'm the final villain' thing in Naruto.

What difference does it make?

>What difference does it make?
A big one.

Draw Hanatarou defeating Yhwach.

Can you elaborate?

go to and do it there, this thread isnt the place for this, my bad

One Piss turn out to be something gay like friendship

>b-but Oda said...

He's lying

hadn't heard of them. didn't do see resolutions for MOST of the characters. the few that were left hanging were shown again in the followup manga short, the boruto movie, and are being adapted into the anime itself now.

Bleach by far.

I don't think there is another series with as many dropped plot points chekhov gun violations by it's end. It's just a goddamn mess with a godawful final battle and ended with a "but the story goes on" kind of end with Ichigo's kid.

Bleach was a thousand times worse. On top of the last arc being nonsensical and rushed the worst pairings won.

Good for you, sunshine. I'm sure your mom is very proud of you.

>Naruto got most of it's plot points solved in the main series.
>Bleach has to have it's plot points HOPEFULLY elaborated in some light novels after the main series was rushed to an end.

What is there not to understand?

draw chad not forgotten and used as a yardstick to be third string

Kenichi's Strongest Disciple just ends in the middle of a fight.

You know the first novel is already out, right? Naruto didn't really solve its plot points either, Boruto is literally rehashing all the same retarded plot points from Naruto.

Bleach. I have more questions unanswered for bleach than Naruto, so I'd say it had a worse ending.

>but that's a story for another time.

Having to use a separate medium to tie up your series is bad/lazy/sloppy. Also, no one cares about Burrito. People will say they care, but what they really want fun Uzumaki family time, focusing on daddy. Burrito is a no body.

Honestly god of chakra was bullshit but the final Naruto vs. Sasuke fight was legit "one" of the best in the series and the anime did a good job surprisingly adapted it well so Naruto did have a much better ending that Bleach but miles. I do enjoy One Piece more than Naruto but I doubt One Piece will have a better ending that Naruto but will sure hopefully have one better than Bleach.

This.
But what the fuck have I just read