Infanticide

Let's call it what it is.

Are you pro or anti infanticide?

In the EXTREMELY rare cases where the mother may day, it is often necessary to have a premature birth. It is rare, even among these extreme cases, that killing the baby is the only or even best option.

Inb4 religious, I'm an atheist.

youtu.be/CFZDhM5Gwhk

A must watch for anyone who is pro infanticide.

Other urls found in this thread:

numberofabortions.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

May die****

Ffs

Bumping because fuck sliders.

Sliders are strong today.

Sliders sliding.

picture looks fake as fuck

The truth is hard to accept. I didn't like it either. That was a real human being.

I wish someone would have aborted me. Then I wouldn't be here with a life that fucking sucks and without the balls to kill myself. What's so fucking bad about killing someone? Letting a child be born is what's a fucking horrible evil thing to do.

Thx for reminding me of my job at feto-maternal research with that stupid picture! Fuck ... now I will need another beer.

Then kys. But don't let your misery ruin the life of others.

OP how do you support all the children that could have just been aborted?

Learn to read dumbass.

Can't tell if being coy.

You guys realize that in the far future (((Capitalism))) will be blamed for the deaths of 100 gorillian babies right?

You realize that today (((the left))) is already blamed?

Mothers who do this are not mothers at all, but a danger to children and MUST be dterelized, desu.

Those self-righteous 'surgeons' never know the mess they are producing ... all the stuff gets sucked neatly into a plastic bag.

Now imagine your job is to collect those plastic bags, cut them open and look for tissue samples in this blood pudding. You quickly learn to ignore the severed arms stuck in this coagulated mess. From week 12 onwards they have tiny little fingernails... fuck that shit, man, fuck it! Those pictures burn themselves right into your brain.

Care to name the organization?

Yea but they'll warp history like they always do. It will turned into another Holocaust to make whites feel guilt and shame.

Mostly agree but
>It is rare, even among these extreme cases, that killing the baby is the only or even best option.
This is Kool-Aid from the abortionist's propaganda team: There are ZERO (0) medical indications for abortion. Premature Induction of Labor (chemically stimulating mom's body to initiate labor/delivery), like you mentioned, is sometimes the only solution modern medicine has developed for emergent scenarios like the eminently fatal, catastrophically high blood pressure caused by preeclampsia. The other most common emergency is tubal (ectopic) pregnancies (instead of migrating all the way to the uterus, baby implants inside the fallopian tube. Without intervention, this will cause massive blood loss). In these cases either a partial or full splingectomy (removal of the compromised portion of the fallopian tube) is indicated.

Important to note is that both of these interventions offer life-saving therapy for mom by addressing the underlying pathology in her body without attacking her child's body. The loss of the child is a foreseeable, unavoidable, but UNINTENDED consequence of these treatments. In all cases, both lives must be given full respect and dignity, which is why abortion (directly attacking the child) is never justifiable.

only unevolved people want to have children

>bunself

Jesus Christ

Rather not. Work in a different department now (no more dead babies, also no lab animals, just cells in a petri dish) but still same employer.

You know, at least we did something with this 'material' that may help other sick children to survive. Else they would have simply declared them medical waste and put them in the incinerator. Still, never want to do that stuff again. I am 'lucky' about that stuff btw. Other project, working with cord blood from cesarian sections. Walk into the 'placenta room' to pick up some blood ... and there is a stillbirth, maybe 7th month. The poor little guy was wrapped in a blanket and had a small beanie cap on his head. He looked so peaceful. Broke my fucking heart.

Abortion is legalized Blood Libel.

Abortion is good. It keeps the Nig Nog population down. Think about it. If you go against abortion, you gonna be pro rising niggah population.

>bunself
I wonder if that's because she's fat from all the buns she eats.

abortion is a crutch the left uses to keep nignogs from further developing as a people. It subverts people from taking full responsibility for their actions and perpetuates the behavior that leads to single-parent house-holds. This keeps people reliant on the government for gibs instead of becoming self-sufficient.

B O O B S :)

What if the abortion was packaged with a sterilization?

we should use aborted babies to feed the starving children in africa

They might as well be since these people lack the forethought to understand the consequences of their hedonism. Clearly they can't handle raising a human being.

Abortions make me horny

I'm fine with it if the mother is a druggy or a nigger.

or a liberal

More important is why should society spend resources on women that have no children or murder them. What value do they contribute to society?

Dead baby bump

Who is getting abortions isn't as important as the impact it has on societal norms. It pushes a hedonistic (((consequence))) free milieu that is destroying the importance of individual responsibility.

I'm pro life. When it comes to rape babies and pregnancy threatening mother's life or health, I would leave the choice to the mother, but that's all. And in case of rape there's less radical morning after pill, which doesn't always equal abortion.
But all in all my views on that are perfectly overlapping with the law we have, so as long as they don't change it I have nothing to protest.

That's dark. Personally I would search for another employer, if I were you.

100 percent pro abortion, also the law needs to be amended obligating the female to notify the father in a timley matter via official chanels to give the male the right to refuse to become a perent, a choice that is so if the female choses to become a parent the sole burden would be on her. Also more then pro abortion I am pro prevention, I thing it should be mandatory by law to pre qualify to become a parent financialy, physicaly and psychologically. Anyone who fail to qualify should be sterilized, and if anyone births before qualifying the offspring should be placed in goverment care untill the parents pass the qualification criteria, if they dont they get sterilized and be sent on their way! Children are precious, they are the future and too many have them for free monthly Checks! Procreation is not a right it is a privilege.

>100% pro infanticide
ftfy

Who would decide who can procreate? You're a leaf, look at your shirt government. You can only procreate if you are an abusive asshole who gives your child hormone blockers?

Oh yeah, because that's the trend we're already seeing, right? Your post falls apart with the most basic of glances at the numbers. Blacks are already aborting at disproportionately high levels but that isn't stopping any of the shit racial stats we see. Their birth rates are still higher.

Meanwhile abortion causes all sorts of social degeneration (who knew that sanctioned infanticide could do that?!) that affects everyone negatively.

People are getting shilled by focusing on race. It's about degenerate behavior taking over our society.

Why would you want the kind of person who can kill their baby to reproduce?

Giving people that option allows their natural passion to be used against them by providing (((consequence))) free behavior. Most people abort because they feel they are too young or it just wasn't the right guy. The option to abort is the cause, not the symptom, of degeneracy.

>keeps the Nig Nog population down

I'm undecided if this is a myth or not. Sheboons certainly use abortion as birth control and use it to a vastly greater extent than white women but once they get the right hoodrat to knock them up they just keep it instead of making another trip to planned parenthood. Each spawn gets more gibsmedats so eventually they realize the "3 steps... profit" racket that liberals have created and shit out 5 -13 kieeeds.

I'd like to see data on tubal litigation and how often it happens in minorities. It's very very prevalent and I don't htink people realize it. 25%-33% of women get their tubes tied. 25% - 30%... I honestly think sheebons are using abortion until they realize they ratio of "gibs to kids" is no longer worth it and then instead of PP giving them free abortions they ask for free tube tying. And thus the nig population doesn't change by allowing abortions.

The law, a law wriend by people which would be in black and whife streight forwadd! Also the process would be carried via doctors, financial institutions and social department. All those shock pictures posted are indeed disturbing but not enogh to shake my logic of deduction! For example those in the middle east the islamist are procreatinv masivley, their children innocent and even I have love and care for them. But now they will grow in harsh conditions, they will be outsider and given the religion they will become radicalized in large numbers as an escape thus becoming a very serious not easy to control problem! How about the rest of the poor populace around the world who tends to breed whos children wont have the reasorces nor the aproprite care to become empathetic, productive and lawful! Big problem with even biger long term consequences, what should we let it out of control untill we kill off eachother in masses? Or do we make some hard choices using logic to ensure those children that do arrive have the reasorces, have the care, have the support and the enviroment to survive and thrive. So as we develope we use out technology for the good of humanity not ridden in poverty and caos will technological abilities that any frustrated being can aquire to set us back to stoneage again!

Laws? Government is NEVER the answer. Government is NOT your ally. Fucking leaf. No wonder you guys voted in Trudeau.

FUCK I was on the fence before but now unless the mama will die abortion should be ILLEGAL

I obseved this during a war, the populace ran for their lives, no rules absolute chaos, murder... All the people seemed to do one thing gather together in the woods, or hidding places none stayed alone or in isolation they seeked eachother out automatically! And I watched them they would set rules streight away, everyone had a role to play and the rules were the law. If anyone got out of line and did not obay the law they would be dealt with swiftley to preserve order and ensure survival. I had the oportunity to witness several different groups run for their lives, spread out and seek out eachothers strangers even and each time the same outcome! So the rule of law a goverment a comonlaw is natural to humans!

Did you watch the video?

I am not against government in the absolute, only VERY limited government ie not having the ability to regulate who has children.

You provided your best counter example. During war. War between who? Tribes? Football teams? No. It was a government who funded and controlled the army right?

>Instead of cancelling one bad life, we should ruin three through government regulation!
See, if you just abort Down's kids, OP would not have been alive to make such a garbage thread.

Sounds like someone was the child of degeneracy.

You don't do a single thing to make the world a better place, so why should anyone bring more people into this hell created by republicans?

Sounds like I was right on the money with you.
>Support the degeneration of society and then project it on others
Epic dude, tell your tard wrangler to use a pillow on you tonight.

Just look at current abortion stats in relation to racial birth rates. Abortion is currently legal and utilized by blacks more than whites per capita, yet blacks are still out birthing whites. That's current data, you have your answer.

Obviously there is more at play, such as how legal and socially acceptable abortion affects the human soul. But it seems clear the path that legal abortion is taking us on.

I live in commiefornia and I can tell you right now that democrats have done nothing better.

No one here has provided an argument for infanticide. Instead ad hominem. The typical response of someone who cannot defend their views.

I support it for the purposes of eugenics. Particularly where disease is concerned. I also support it for people on welfare/subsidies, perhaps even demand it. If you're on welfare then you shouldn't be having kids.

I'm anti-infant genocide, so I'll just leave this little bit of info here.
numberofabortions.com/
About one per second worldwide. It's a staggering to look at a live abortion counter.

this war played out mostly amongst people as the military and police mainly setup checkpoints but aside from iding they did not bother ether side much, primarley the muslims were at fault and they play dirty always targeting civilians!

Now the goverment is often viewed like some kind of a gigantic machine so people think it is dificult to hold it acountable, but I think one person can indeed chose to hold their goverment accountable and is caplpable if they study, understand where to go because all departments are made up of people! The reason the goverm3nts have become so big is because the world demographics have changed from numbers, needs, to cultural aspects.

Unfortinatly national governing seems flawed because it lrovides regulations that others outside that system dont have and then they want to destroy it if they cant have it. International balace is needed for lasting peace, everyone should be feed otherwise they will come knocking at your door with pitchforks if you have dinner and they dont! There needs to be one law, one goverment to equaly govern people so that they truley may have equal oportunity to meet their basic needs! Now the rules and laws need to be simplefied so that people can understand their contributions and enjoy their privilages, the reason so many laws and rules have come about it is because they are a direct outcome of patching holes instead of tackeling the big issue!

You need to name this war if you want your have a debate on it.

I am not against law enforcement, I think it is the difference between civilization and barbarism.

The problem with simplifying laws is it makes.them vague, hence the loopholes/flaws.

As I said before, government isn't completely bad, but it only benefits the masses when it is expicitly limited. It has no right to decide who can or cannot have kids.

I know legalizing abortion was originally a eugenics effort meant to lower the black population but I'm not sure if it's actually working anymore. Higher per capita abortion and birth rates between whites and blacks doesn't mean anything necessarily. We have to know abortions per live birth for each group.

But even that would not directly be suggestive of anything because if a sheboon had 1 or 100 abortions she still might just get free tubal ligation after her 5th kid on average no matter what. Therefore abortions wouldn't be lowering the black population, just postponing when the births happen from teen to late 20's up to 30's. (not like it makes a differene though)

The war was more to illustrate my opinion on goverment and law and how it came to be, to be honest it can be debated ether way because in the war there are no innocent sides. It was the Serbian christians againt the fraction of muslims Albanians!

That aside I am open to hearing more about why do you think that relroduction should not be encopased within the rules enforced by law and goverment. I want to understand what do you think the outcome would be if it becomes regulated, and what is and can evolve to be if it stays as is which is a right not a privilige? I want to understand others points of view and I really am open to informatio.

I live in California, they ask for an inch and take a mile. If they are able to determine who can or can't have children it will undoubtedly be abused.

An example. My buddy split from a girl, she was on drugs, social leech, cheated on him, and more. The state always sides with women. He didn't have his kids for 8 years. Her latest child.with another man tested positive for opiates. The state was going to put his children into foster care instead of giving custody to him. He essentially had to kidnap his own children then take the state to court. They gave his children to a drug addict then tried to take.them away from him.

Most individuals within the government are fine, but it always comes down to paperwork and beaurocracy that impedes logic and the ability to do the right thing, for example giving your children to a drug addict.

I just think inherently government intervention is not a good thing. Law enforcement I like. It's local, they understand the community and its needs. Otherwise it becomes so big no one individual has the power to use logic or empathy to judge a situation.

Please don't put up more of these pictures. They are so sad to look at.

And I've never been pro-abortion or been involved in causing one. I think Sup Forums is close to unanimous to this. And this is so painful for many of us to look at.

Please post these on the lefty sites instead of here.

let the anger flow through you. This should piss you off. This should make you itch for a fight. it does for me.

Sorry, it is a necessary evil. If we don't expose it, no one will.