I don't get it is this supposed to make me hate the nazis?

I don't get it is this supposed to make me hate the nazis?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R7eao-UXZtA
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/11/the-link-between-autism-and-trans-identity/507509/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was bug sprayed five times.

>Probably set back the cause of recognising transgenderism and LGBT issues in general by decades.

Wow, and I thought the only good things Hitler did was kill commies and gypos.

Never forget, though

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R7eao-UXZtA

Il Duce put a stop to the mafia operating in Italy during his time.

Proof that democracy and "respecting' criminals' rights is a Jewish plot to destabalize nations.

/ourguys/

(((Harry Benjamin)))
(((Magnus Hirschfeld)))
(((Stanley Biber)))
(((Jeffrey Spiegel)))

so this was the "nazi book burnings", a bunch of sjw jewish propaganda

kike movies make it look like they where actually burning real books

not surprised at all by now

Okay, Sup Forums All government all nations are lying sacks of shit, If you dispute that have proof! In the U.fucking S we are told to get our cars smog checked and fix if needed, while local and federal governments spray liquid and solid carbon in the sky as well as for fog control, yes chemtrails.
They tell us we need gun control while they blow the fuck out of other countries because they are not part of the banking system.
They arrest people for having what they call illegal narcotics because they are not buying government narcotics, they are getting their hands in the WEED sales.
They say they want to help the homeless yet they give welfare, food stamps and free housings to ILLEGALS and MIGRANTS as well as BLACKS,
They tell you lets stop world hunger as they put sanctions on countries that are not part of the, you guessed it, banking systems.
When a disaster hits they ask the average person to donate what they can, now the average politician makes 300 million U.S. dollars within 8 years because they set the laws that make stocks go up, Average Hollywood fuckface makes average 8 million a year, professional sports players sign multi million dollar contracts and they hoard all that money, Al Gore Mr global warming himself just bought a big FUCKEN house.
Government talks about ending child abuse,
WELL LETS RIP INTO THAT starting with the VATICAN, how many young boys have the molested while preaching about GOD and JESUS. Then world government officials rape and molest children quicker than they buy shoes everyone knows they support
(The North American Man/Boy Love Association)
Come on Podesta you think we are going to believe your money hungry hot shot fuck face.
They tell us to pray and have faith for healing when disaster hits then go to a SATANIST party.
FUCK ALL GOVERNMENT FUCK HEADS!

Only like 2 decades. The first abortive attempt at SRS tried in Germany -implanted womb into a male, patient died of necrosis from deadwomb- was in early 1940s, ‘42 I think. (((They))) made a movie about it, “The Danish Girl”. First post-War SRS successful wAs either in 1953 or 1960s, someone who eventually went by Christine Jorgensen.

I lament the fact I know this.

I escaped the masturbation machines several times, myself.

I kept going back because I started catching feelings for the jack-off robot.

:`^(

If you look into what books the Nazis actually burned, it's a massive redpill. Also, when I looked into this I found that one of the authors whose books they burned carried on living there until after the war. I fear we may have been misled about the whole thing.

>we were misled about Nazis

Oy vey; all this antisemitism!

They also burned faggots

Sauce for such list?

Pretty much, all these (((((narratives))))) fall apart with some scrutiny.

I am joining the #metoo group I force myself to touch myself against my own will, i feel ashamed violated and happy all at the same time, what do i do?

OY VEY you see these nazis burning books now if you'll excuse me i'm going to go demand historical statues dating back hundreds of years be demolished

Right; that's why we need legislation to condemn Holocaust denial! It really cuts into my prof- I mean, oppresses the Jewish community.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Love how she just throws in "majority of scientific research into Transgender science destroyed." No proof just threw it in there... Fuck trans faggots anyway and this bitch is the enemy

The only thing left of my uncle is a lampshade on the table next to the soap.

Never heard about this before. And as a native german, I kind of expect to, since indoctrination starts early in german schools. there's no year where children don't talk about ze evil old nazi stuff. Surely we made an effort to decimate the gays, but trans wasn't a thing back then.It's something autistic kids with identity issues came up with[1].

[1] theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/11/the-link-between-autism-and-trans-identity/507509/

QUADS OF KEK

WTF I LOVE HITLER NOW

So were the Nazis the only scientists in the world?

The good guys don't always win

gender dysphoria has always been a thing it’s a mental illness that’s been with humanity since we’ve existed.
1920’s Germany was the first attempt at treating it with modern medicine and experimenting with gential surgery.

the government is basically the legal mafia though.
can't have privateers cutting into the profits eh?

WWII also set back nutritional science by several decades, as much of the biggest leaps were made in Germany in the 20s and 30s. The Nazi party made nutritional scientists elsewhere avoid conferences and scientific dialog with Germany for decades thereafter. Many science historians think that Germany's work would have greatly aided our FDA and put them on a more enlightened course and helped the US avoid the obesity epidemic altogether.

Nazis = why half the available dating pool of American women have been fucking landwhales for the last 20 years.

Oh no look another taxation is theft fruitcake

Just when I thought it was impossible to love Hitler even more when suddenly a SJW makes me

Ironically the real nazi book burning were done by the allies. If you were caught with a copy of mein kampf you could be execute on the spot, all the way to them destroying paintings like pic related

>no choice not to pay
>not racketeering

The reason why there are so many burger Nazis is because le 56% are unable to sympathize with actual whites on a genetic basis

Just goes to show that if you don't learn from history you're doomed to repeat it. I don't know how many times we're going to have to teach these fucking Jews a lesson!

Our enemies fight for godless, materialistic hedonism while we fight for the survival of our own folk; not only in flesh but in culture and soul. The good men still among us today that have resisted the degeneracy and corruption in favor of what is right will march forward, carrying the flame of their fallen ancestors in their hearts, providing a light for all of humanity to gather under in this darkness that lies before us.

Hail victory!

WTF I love Nazis now
Driving out Jews, denouncing transgenders
They really were ahead of their time

>transgender science
Trannyism is literally pseudoscience

Hail victory brother

>They really were ahead of their time
We've simply regressed. It's never too late to turn on the ovens.

So all it took was burning books? Start the flames then.

Checked

>she doesn't know that it was the people that voluntarily burned those degenerate books

BASED BLACK MAN

Did you resist fapping to this?

>Transgender Science
Fucking hell I'd be laughing if people didn't actually take this seriously