Keatongate

This, is the gem we are looking for. The video is goin mad viral right now. Blacks are super pissed that the victim in the spotlight right now is apart of a confederate family. Leftists are starting to have a meltdown now as well, this is going to only get bigger. Right wingers are going to speak out against bullying now making the left look bad in the long run.

It’s going to play itself out perfectly. Our goal, is to politicize it and milk it so much to the point where he goes to the White House. Melania Trump said from the beginning her aim was to fight bullying which only makes the odds greater in our favor. This is how you prevent the dems from winning. They’ve based their entire current party around virtue signaling, and if everyone sees that they only give a shit when it benefits their agenda it will expose the left as the soulless fucks they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

icecreamconvos.com/bullied-student-keaton-jones-mother-exposed-racist-scammer-video/
twitter.com/DrTGIF/status/940294930991370242
twitter.com/search?q=Keaton&s=09
vox.com/culture/2017/6/20/15821858/gay-pride-flag-philadelphia-fight-explained
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If the left starts bullying him now that would be hilarious

Fire up your Jew twatters and say he's antisemitic

Who is this kid? QR

But then you're subconsciously shaping your own base to have the predilection towards feels politics.

Bullying is part of nature, sorry.

some kid who went viral after getting bullied. some celebs invite him places and everyone rallys around him. turns out to be confederate according to that pic.

I think they will use this as leverage for a similar issue that deals with pc poc bullying and marginalize this kid in the process.

Something like, sure its a bad thing this "white male" is being bullied, but lets look at the statistics of bullying in the trans black community. Or some other bullshit.

Im not white... just sayin.

icecreamconvos.com/bullied-student-keaton-jones-mother-exposed-racist-scammer-video/

They already are

The left props up a racist and then proceeds to walk back and shame them. This is hilarious. I love this timeline.

Mark Ruffalo () 1h @MarkRuffalo

Sorry Keaton. Gonna have to rescind that invite you fucking little racist shit. #RightSideOfHistory #DontFuckWithHulk

sauce?

Left bullying Sanders on her looks
Left bullying kid who cried about bullying

Haha I like this arc

I only even found out about this because twitter forced "milkshake duck" to trend in relation to him even with very few tweets.

You are correct. And it only makes the left look worse. They keep digging deeper. “Never interrupt your enemy when they’re making a mistake”

He's what, 10? It's not like he made a fucking conscious choice to be part of a confederate family. Anyone who tries to pin this image on the kid is a real piece of shit. If they have a problem with their beliefs, you take that shit up with the people raising him

Do they not realize that even if his mom is a dumb cunt, he was really being bullied?

>icecreamconvos.com/bullied-student-keaton-jones-mother-exposed-racist-scammer-video/

>He's what, 10? It's not like he made a fucking conscious choice to be part of a confederate family.
like that matters to them...
he ebil nao

Was he in a car accident or something or was he just born that deformed? Surely he has a birth defect or something? There's something unnatural about his ugliness and the way he speaks, like he got hit in the face with a shovel and his jaw didn't heal properly.

That's how people from the south talk and look mate.

.>scam
kek

Kids are the lefts and niggers favorite to go after.

Arky here. Can confirm.

Yes, well i remember seeing a long scar on the side of his head in the viral video. Could be an accident, which lends more sympathy towards the bullying.

Hes mentally retarded
Gets bullied
And is used by his dumb cunt of a mother as a cash grab

This should be a headline, but the left are really trying to push this racism thing. Hes 10, wtf.

lol IOTBW 2.0 and liberals are too fucking stupid to stop it because virtue signalling is like super-heroin to them

The confederate flag man. It was just slightly edge, but inoffensive like 10 fuckin years ago.

I bet 'Ashwanny' (((suicided))) on drank and pills. I bet her mom La-A (ladasha) was passed out drunk too.

Him being bullied was all a rouse for gib money and his family turned out to be shartmart ultra racists so I fully expect them to bully him and his family

Everything white is wrong, even when you are correct

best timeline.

Early this morning, before his confederate past came to light, I was listening to the radio, and those AP broadcasts that come on mentioned this story and how this video already had 18 million views and how terrible sad it was he got bullied. (pushing the "its ok to have a victim complex" thing they like)
They're totally going to shoot themselves in the foot over this now, i love it.

yeah southern rappers even sported it. It was just an easy target to go after, they knew people would be upset and therefore racist.

Does he live in a tar-paper shack? fuck

>in JewMerica a kid saying an insult seriously incites hundred thousand head PC hate mobs going after him
I vividly see Johns "Apocalypse" unfolding before our eyes
There was an amazing line about the character of people in the last days.

What despicable, little, perverse, petty, merciless biowaste people have become

People feign areligiousity but have become total leftist cult fanatics even an Inquisitor from the 1500s would be put to shame

>N-word
>HOW DAAAAREEE YOU HERETIC!!! Shame shame shame!!!! Die die die!!!!!! BUEN HIM AND HIS FAMILY Y EVERYONE!!!
I will laugh when this piece of shit world gets lit up in flames.

cant just leave the kid alone, no?

Yeah the scar is what made me think there was something wrong with him.

In any case, I honestly don't see why this is getting so much attention. Kids get bullied all they time, you either get over it or you let it ruin you. No amount of "awareness programs" and "social change" is going to stop people from being assholes--especially not children. Children are mean. Most of them grow out of it.

Why would you even record your crying child anyway if not for attention?

"Rape is part of nature, sorry"

Shutup 17 year old faggot

Why do people give the word racist so much power? I instinctively roll my eyes whenever someone says it even before hearing the context.

i had a friend who had a confederate flag up for years, said "heritage, nto hate" and as soon as charlottesville happened he took it down and started virtue signaling on FB.
I was so disappointed in him.
Liberalism is truly a disease

To be honest when i first it i thought it was like a last resort or cry for help from parents that tried everything and nothing was being done about it. I guess i'm just naive lol

sorry shitlord, gotta punch ALL of those people accused of being nazis

This FAS kid called another kid a nigger, and his mother is a thieving white supremacist trying to make money out of celebrities. Really paints the picture of the average drumpf voter.

>Asian

>Im not white... just sayin
Coulda guessed that from your meme flag, darkie

>Comparing rape to schoolyard bullying

Someone give me a quick rundown on this kid and why there's so many threads about him

Check this out

cancer

Niggers are so fucking ridiculous. They're ruining this family's lives because of an unsubstantiated lie.

That's how Britbongs say dune coons

> shilling

>Joe Schilling

lol at this entire situation

Guys, the shows over. This is a dead end.

twitter.com/DrTGIF/status/940294930991370242

sick piece of shit attacking a child kys

>(((Schilling)))

He's a top kickboxer in the US

This is getting new dimensions.

She's right you know.

Truth. Its just another social dynamic playing out and personally I don't think its bad. It red pills you that other people are not always going to be nice to you and may even physically assault you, unlike what you may have learned on the latest episode of Sesame Street. Better to learn this in a school against others who can't really do you any real lasting harm than be naive your whole life and then suddenly discover cultural enrichment at the end of Jamal's knife while walking down the street. Adults should teach children how to manage it themselves rather than trying to manage it for them.

Sorry, but it has been proven that it's fake.The instagram account in question is fake and it is already deleted. (((Schilling))) as usual was lying like a good joo

you a nigga?

That bait is so fake looking they might as well throw in the whole fucking rod and reel.

>British media

Its true. Its just like the welsh in the uk

"""""""""Asian"""""""""

fuck this gay earth

No im half white and half native american, but i dont believe in reparations or the b.i.a. bullshit. I dont live on the res, but i did go to a native school where everybody but me a 2 other kids acted mexican and joined mexican gangs (but so did the white boys, kek).

>Im not white... just sayin.
Just here to watch the white trash lose their shit online? Same.

twitter.com/search?q=Keaton&s=09

Absolute mob mentality on display, over a supposed word the kid uttered. Legit the most disgusting event of group bullying I've seen.

>confederate family
>kid says the "nigger" more than Sup Forums
>mom sends him to a school with more black kids than a one laptop per child website
>kids gets in trouble
>records the kid crying
>gets donations from celebs
>rejects them because she wants money
>they suddenly notice she's waiving the confederate flag

That's too many coincidences for me.

This is what i assumed aswell.

Why not?

You can't just claim false equivalency without explaining why.

no niggers here please.

Exactly. This is the subtleness of the natural redpill

Welcome to Twitter, ironically it was a big factor in redpilling me on the need for collectivism.

Yeah i remember that rape pedophile ring that was going on for years and the brits were so afraid of saying they were muslim or whatever, they called them asian. Technically correct, but go up to an arab muslim and see if he likes being called an asian.

>2013
>still haven't read about "Birmingham man, father of bullied dead son, kills thousands of Asian mosque-goers and still on the loose"
He has failed his son

Im out of the loop, last I knew we were laughing at this kid for being a faggot. Now we're behind him because the niggers attacked him? Im cool with it im just trying to figure out whats goin on

It's a British media trick. Neither I nor anyone I know has ever referred to one of these shitskins as Asian. When I say Asian I mean ricenigger.

Yeah, let's just turn both sides into pouty retards that cry for a kickstarter every time someone says bad words to them.

That's worked out great so far. Keep it running.

1.73 million tweets??? I've literally never seen this amount before. All this over a small incident.

Sorry Keaton,
you can't go to the movie premiere
but you are invited to a rally in Alabamie with Judge Moore!

Am I the only one who see a resemblance?

They are both from Tennessee and he played for the Vols in Knoxville

Remember when kids had to deal with their own bullies and not have 1.7 Million fags on tweeter to weigh in?

Fuck, I feel for the kid, but his mom just made his life worse by doing the video.

It's Manning's love child
Marino had one

from everyone's favorite left-wing "reverse racism isn't real" gawkermedia spawn

Nah, the Mannings are from Louisiana I think. I know Payton played college ball for Tennessee, but still, they have a similar profile and clearly the same southern dialect.

what does all that she wrote even mean?

Exactly, she poured the fuel on the fire and now the Nog Twitter is all over it. She's a gold digging whore exploiting the incident. You can't blame niggers for acting like this, it's in their nature, however the mother is human refuse for this event. She has made over 70k, and growing for this crap. I feel like there is more to this story. Did she plan this?

>Picture related

Soon the gay pride flag will be raciat cause it doesnt represent poc. Ohh wait that already happened.

vox.com/culture/2017/6/20/15821858/gay-pride-flag-philadelphia-fight-explained

>he's not dying, bullying is okay as long as it's against a "racist"
I'll take some more screenshots, for some reason archive.is never works for me

!RED ALERT!

Autists lock in. It's time to go to work...screencap and meme all racist black people acting ignorant towards whites on black twitter.

REPEAT

Autists lock in. It's time to go to work...screencap and meme all racist black people acting ignorant towards whites on black twitter.

>inbred redneck gets bullied
>people start going to his defense
>family gets doxxed and outed as redneck confederates?
>now all the lefties are mad

am I guessing this right?

the commenters on gawkermedia sites make my balls itch

Who is this and why should I care?

That was a fake account he talked to