24 hours until Election Salt Mine part deux lads :)

24 hours until Election Salt Mine part deux lads :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HQdTgkY321s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alabama Sup Forumsacks, make sure you get out and vote regardless of what polls say.

If last year's election taught me anything it's not to believe any polls.

I always liked the polls during Trumps election when he was in the lead and in the back ground it showed Trump clapping and smiling. Everytime i saw it was Trump clapping and smiling with that smug grin and i knew how much it would make liberals rage seeing how he was actually ahead. I think Moore needs to do the same, show him clapping and smiling knowing that their is nothing the shit eating liberals can do about it.

Just saw footage of their rallies on CNN, there was 5 person scattered in front of Jones stage.

The fact that conservatives are making victory laps about winning alabama is very telling.

Because its a giant middle finger to the left and the media who tried desperately to soil Roy Moore's good name.

poor roy

How is it a giant middle finger to left to have the GOP associated with child molestation?

LMAO

Not really, most people already knew moore is the favorite to win.
The fact a far leftist was competitive here is hilarious.

burymewithmymoney

Phenix city reporting in.
My entire family and friends are voting for moore. My mom even says those ads are biased asf. Who the fuck thought using victims in ads was a good thing? Dems are truly retarded.

youtu.be/HQdTgkY321s

This is still one of the best ads ever made.

Because clearly that would mean the media brainwashing isn't working

I don't want to count my salt before the storm. I can't help but feel that the dems are gonna try something screwy. Wouldn't surprise me if a few 100K dead people turn up to vote tomorrow.

alabama christcucks just prefer childfucking to abortions
go figure
they all know he fucked, or tried to, teen girls its not brainwashing

Nice proof you got there.

She was 14
You haven't fucked 14 year olds?

Nothing appeals to suburban college educated women more than child molesters who don't think they should have the right to vote. Good luck with that.

of course I'll be voting. Parents are moderates though, I'm not sure if they will.

no one cares either way
no one will be leaving their kid with him anytime soon tho

Not since I was 12

>childfucker
proofs please
skippy aint in jail yet so fuck off cunt

I can't wait until he legalizes sex with teens. I thought libs were going to be the ones to normalize us.

im purposelly omited the pedo label
many 14yo are attractive enough as women
could argue for abuse nonetheless
still a child

Im pretty sure the people who wasted money on dingleberry are gonna be super pissed he lost.

Moore is going to win. If electing Trump was a middle finger to the left, electing a racist, xenophobic, pro-Putin redneck child molester will be an un-lubed dildo right up their overly puckered assholes.

cease this false outrage

Romney, Ryan, McConneld and the other Rinos are seething over this.
They have tried to do everything to keep the Roy Moor from the senate.

It's moments like this when you realise how precious each Senate seat is to the Jews.
They are long term schemers.

winning in alabama was the contrary of a good bet for dem donors
they were better off backing a prolife candidate instead of dinaling if they wanted a chance

sure showed em

FoxNews just put out a poll showing Jones TEN POINTS ahead

Where are we as a species when Fox is shilling against a Rep and ABC is scaremongering?

Everyone already knows Moore is going to win, it's the same shit before the Presidential election, everyone was shilling for Hillary but we all knew Trump was going to win it

They're not conservatives. They're righteous barbarians knocking down the gates of your entire fake world.

no party or media likes ))fringe(( candidates

Welcome underaged fag to the world. Fox news has done this shit constantly since they started. I espeically enjoy how they memory holed the fact that they were very anti-trump up until it was obvious Trump was going to clinch the nomination and then literally over night they changed their tune, but of course no one remembers that now

Fox News is the swamp. They all are.

>Where are we as a species when Fox is shilling against a Rep and ABC is scaremongering?

Moore made the mistake of calling out Soros publicly. Gee, you think that might have something to do with it?

>E-everything i disagree with is totally fake!

why would you support a pedophile kike slave LOL

never change, Alabama.

Back when the white nations were great, all the 15 year old girls would marry strong 20-30 year old men with stable jobs and could afford homes.

That recipe lead to strong countries, strong patriarchies, there was no room for women bitching about "manspreading" and "cat calling".