Reminder that most Europeans look like absolute shitskins compared to the average White American...

Reminder that most Europeans look like absolute shitskins compared to the average White American. Your meme literally on suicide watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

faceresearch.org/demos/average
figshare.com/articles/Face_Research_Lab_London_Set/5047666/3
faceresearch.org/students/averageness
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yuropoors will never, ever recover.

And the AVERAGE AMERICAN face?

>White American

Nice oxymoron

Jesus look at the average English man

>inb4 upset mod deletes this thread

right on time

France isn't bad, but White American is unironically the most handsome face

Why are Germans so ugly though ?

> Criticizing a meme in a way that is proving its point.

very scientific lol
can we at least get a source on how these morphs were created?

faceresearch.org/demos/average

>inb4 its all a conspiracy against every other country to hurt your meme

>argentina
>white

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

beat me to it

The meme is based on pretending to be retarded in the first place. It's thereby immune to refutation.

>samoa
those eyes
those god-damned eyes
god really did make anime people

I'm not asking about the software used but about the samples...

> 8% muslim

Will they ever recover?

>IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY!

Italians look like absolute shitskins.

Swiss and Irish seem to be the whitest.

>no answer

I dont get what your looking for

or you must not read well

this is archive this is a London based experiment

faceresearch.org/students/averageness

see

>I dont get what your looking for
the source of OP's pic goddammit, what the fuck does a london based experiment have to do with it?
which Americans and Germans were used to compute the country specific averages?

>With respect to European Americans, the percentages are much more different than African Americans or Latinos, with European American genomes being 98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American. In general, the numbers seem to agree with what one would expect given the history of American colonization by Europeans and their interactions with African and Native Americans.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

Give it up you Arab rapebaby. Italians look like absolute shitskins to the average White American.

>2017
>using the arithmetic mean
>not using geometric median
ISHYGDDT

your insecurity is showing

>he has to meme to avoid reality

What country are you from? Guaranteed the average "white" looks like an absolute shitskin.

A shit ton of random people m8 thats the point of this experiment.....

I really think you might be stupid

the experiment is based on a scientific method developed in London used for almost a hundred years and even explains the scientific accuracy behind it all in the site I provided

Dude all you have are memes. Science is on our side. The average white American looks whiter than many white European countries.

Your meme is just a meme.

I wasn't gonna reply, but

>burger education

I think this inherently lies in the fact that when they consider a european country, they are literally taking every single person from the country. Years of admixture between the populations has resulted in a small variety of skin tone even in the same country, despite what you may think. This is not the case with the Americans however, as they are taking a subset of a population that is defined as being "white". The criteria which the people under that study had to fulfill was to be "white". So no wonder that the general population of a european country appears to be less white than the population of a sample of a population.

>A shit ton of random people m8 thats the point of this experiment.....
PEOPLE TAKEN FROM WHERE?
HELLOOOOOOOOOOO

>I really think you might be stupid
ironic

My face looks physically more like the Hungarian (I'm only 50%) but I'm more pale than all of them

what meme? im not always up-2-date, everything changes evry day desu senpai bro dude man guy

lel

Those European countries are heavily white though. In many cases 90% white.

So why do they look like shitskins? White Americans are still the majority dutchfriend.

Tibet is based AF and always positive.

HHAARRGHHH YUUROPOOR NOOOT EVEN HAAV GUUUN HAHARHAHRR

B-bad lighting

Kek always a self-hating spic.

In America, mutts are so prevalent that you cannot even tell who is pure white or not anymore. When they are picking people for the sample, they must have picked the ones who they knew for sure are white, because physically they showed almost no traces of other populations.

>yuropoors will still meme instead of facing scientific reality

Your meme is literally on suicide watch.

This, that's the basic of meme warfare.

I don't believe that this face compilation is unbiased. There is no way that averaging facial features results in attractive people for most nations. Heck, even the chimp doesn't look...well like a full fledged chimp

Oy vey

gib average American girl pls

nobody cares

it's just funny seeing you getting extremely defensive for asking where these "white americans" were sampled from

if we sample the Italian rugby team vs the Italian soccer team you are not going to see the exact same faces, the context matters

we don't even know the sample size

See
They didn't cherrypick anything. They used the average faces of people who fall under the "white" category in the census.

Admit your meme is just a meme and move on. Stop damage controlling.

Quit being a cuck and enjoy the meme.
How fucking new do you have to be to partake in this kind of behavior?
It's like rule fucking one, don't feed the trolls.

>inb4 muh duvyde und conkur
It's funny how no other country needs 'White' and 'African' versions you fucking mutts. Take the banter you soulless reptiles

Ireland is apparently the only white country

I am glad you brought up this point as it highlights a great topic because what makes the your meme even more pathetic.

Most European countries dont even recognize white or black and only register ethnicity which could literally mean anything genetically today making 56% ironic as your referring to something you own government does not even take tabs of

another point is how if white Americans went to live in Europe the closest thing your own government could come to classifying us by race is on our European heritage.

>nobody c-cares
>spent his entire time in full damage control

For the record the resarch was conducted in the UK. You cannot claim American bias.

that's rich coming from italy. Don't you faggots have a birth rate of approximately 1? You're literally going to be Africa within 50 years.

from each country you fuck tard.

if you wanted to find the average of anything from a vote in a election to the face of a country you would select at random a large number of people from that area.

you should stop now m8

>meme gets absolutely BTFO
>"HURR WE DON'T REALLY CARE JUST BANTER BRO"

the sample sizes are in the website m8

we are not sampling a sports team but the average citizen

your really bad at this

>A fucking Brit

Hey its one of the faggots who built an empire, gave the third world the knowledge and infrastructure required to kick start high birth rates and low infant mortality, and then proceeded to lose said empire. You fags should've killed off all the nigs and chinks instead of being a bunch of benevolent pussies.

>keeps being completely vague
let's see, do you think these were the "whites" they used to make the american average?

Thanks For, I am not a white American.

>vit

>american't read

this may come to a surprise for a rootless new world trash like yourself but in Europe identity still goes beyond meme made up races like "white"

Because your country and most of Europe does not even register race and would gladly call a nigger born in Germany immigrating to say France a German and to the average reader of the census would think of him as white when hes not.

Hahaha

Those are typical white Americans. Not Irish-Swedish Hollywood actors.

Show your flag you Mediterranean mutt

They used anyone at random that self identified as white on the census m8

how is that vague

Yet all of those should have made the average White American look like a shitskin. Except it didn't.

seethis is what that beyond gets you.

>US census is self reported
>30 millions of illegals do not exist

Murica is white

let me tell you which countries are white

Illegals fill out the census m8

>literally 56% white

>yuropoors spend their entire time bragging about how white they are on here
>"nah we don't care about whiteness"

I've never seen somebody damage control this hard.

I am simply asking for the methodology, that's all, given how absolutely vague the term "white" is. If they asked "whites" in New England in a rich neighborhood is not the same as if the asked random self identified "whites" in Texas.

Well ok, again low iq burgers need to explain.
1. This study likely includes non-whites in Europe, because surely even a 10% inclusion would change the facial characteristics a little bit, basically the difference seen between americans and europeans here
2. The only country not taking demographics is Sweden, most European countries know exactly what the population is composed of.
3. Americans have a very particular view of what is considered White or not. Due to this fact some people that are otherwise darker or something, could be considered too non-white and not included in the study. This basically means that the comparison between the two groups is totally illegitimate due to the uncertain definition of "White American", but also due the fact that perhaps using the same criteria in a European country, a hefty percentage of the darker population could have been discounted.

In general, I never even claimed that White Americans are non-white, you just got really butthurt. However no denying that this is not what the average White American looks like, and definitely not whiter than a European.

Is it just me or are most of these mixed race mutts?

I have to agree that American whites have lost racial purity over the past decade. Whites in Canada are relatively pure at the moment (since Canada was 98% white 6 decades ago) but it won't be long before Canada and all of Europe are as shitskinned as Americans, Greeks, and Italians.

>ITS JUS BANTZ ARRRGGGGJHHH HURRRRR

they used all of the country m8

at random

what the fuck dont you get

they got a archive of thousands of self identified white people on the census and made this with no regard to their state or location

thats how you get a average

random selection

Hahahaha

Whatever Jamal Hernandez.

Not yours XD

>yuropoors spend their entire time bragging about how white they are on here
that's a nice fantasy you got there
the obsession with whiteness and the countless threads made about the topic are 99% made in America

you're quite deluded if you think anyone in their right mind wants to be grouped with circumcised israel cattle like yourselves

kek

Just a quick question, where was your empire Canafag?

have another mutt

You Europeans should enjoy the "culture is what matters" while it lasts. Give it another decade or two and you will have academia, politicians, and the media continuously harassing you for being a white male. All my grandparents grew up in the Netherlands and I'm going to make sure I visit before it all becomes Netherstan (Although Amsterdam is already a shitskin welfare paradise).

Kek, ikr. Europe btfo

LMAO americans are the most insecure "whites" there are
if you're so confident that you're pure thenwhy do you have to make 1000000 threads trying to justify your whiteness?
this is why you guys are the fucking laughing stock of Sup Forums except around your fellow amerimutts
oh yeah and it also doesn't help that your country is the only one listed on there that has both the nigger and white versions of your people

>The meme is real

You should learn from canada. The shitskin natives only make up a few percent of the population here, although all you bleeding hard brits are apologizing and kissing their asses now.I swear it is only more recent European immigrants who hate the natives and see them as the animals they are

Actually Amsterdam is what it was limited to a few decades ago. Now any place in the Randstad area is basically a liberal breeding ground. Good thing I'm only studying here.

1. The countries listed dont register race hence you get this result and why your country is probably more shit skins then you actually know which is my point
2.Complete bullshit its literally illegal in France to even ask race on the census for instance no need to make shit up now.
3.What is self identified as white in the census in America is what was used your scenario of a vague definiton should of then lead to a even darker complexion since your admitting darker people can still be considered white depending.

Again a European saying 56% is the most ironic shit i ever seen since most of you cant even quote the percentage of whites to shit skins in your country based on how you do your census.

>all he has is memes

Sad! Why do you look like shitskins compared to White Americans? Give an actual argument instead of a meme.

>the study includes non-whites in Europe so 10% non-white could change the facial structure

That also applies to US whites you fucking brainlet. Many Hispanics get counted as "white" here. See
However White Americans still look whiter than most Europeans.

It literally is the average white American you retard. If you want a genetics based study see

It's the new
>Argentina is white!

>on a American website
>thinks anyone getting laughed at besides the cuck from a irrelevant country who got lost from Sup Forums

I mean, don't white Americans mostly identify as German and Brit? Wouldn't you expect a genuine consistent average to be something in between, or what the hell, maybe a bit lighter due to Scandinavian settlers?

>Images are of 102 adult faces 1350x1350 pixels in full colour.

good question from the pasta