How do we fix Argentina?

How do we fix Argentina?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4505719/muhammad-replaces-william-in-the-top-10-most-popular-boys-names-in-the-uk/
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmigración_argentina_en_Costa_Rica
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/02/british-raf-flights-brazil-falklands-anger-argentina/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>take pic of bolivian average home
>shop in a maradona poster
kek nice try

It'll only be fixed when it becomes a British colony under Her Majesty.

they look like gypsies

Villa 31, Buenos Aires

Nigel, sort out London first.

>Poor as fuck
>More concerned over two islands that have never been theirs

I'll tell you how [in order of importance and chronologicaly]:
>1) Hanging all the crooked politicians and accomplices in different areas of power (judges, corrupted police, etc) -including the MSM- in the Plaza de la Victoria (nowadays called Plaza de Mayo; an iconic square of Buenos Aires).
>2) ALL the immigrants to be repatriated. This is by far, the second most important item. Those in your pics are immigrants. The ones who bring mafias, robbery, rape and murdering are the immigrants and they need to put a wall in the North.
>3) Create a sense of identity. The white argentinians prefer an "european" identity (I was among them). The mestizo argentinians prefer a "Latin American" identity (whatever the fuck that is). And the natives prefer a soil&blood type of ancestral identity so they don't give a fuck about the country as long as it allows them to exist with nature.
>4) Turning the country into an industralized orientated nation with a nationalist and irredentist party and the government.
>5) Telling UK (they are by far the the only ones who boycotted us through-out our history, including most recently robbing us an essential geopolitical area like Malvinas) and the central kikes colonies like Israel/US/Russia and their satellites to finally fuck off our domestic politics and economy.

We don't lack brains and our people are real hard workers, so after all of the above done, we should be heading the right way.

>How do we fix Argentina?
We don't. We just laugh at them from a distance.

I'm a huge fan of all south american poverty

No viniendo gente como vos, asi se arregla Argentina. Salu2

I would be more worried about this..

thesun.co.uk/news/4505719/muhammad-replaces-william-in-the-top-10-most-popular-boys-names-in-the-uk/

Step 1: Remove capitalism

Step 2: Starve (even more)

I would bow to her any time but no muslims pls

I wonder what they charged for laundry service.

Why bother?

Disgusting. Get out of the country already, apátrida.

te tenes que volver

So, a Muslim colony?

thats them slums in Buenos Aires. They call them villas i think.

Lo que vos digás...
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmigración_argentina_en_Costa_Rica

That was not a submarine, retard. That was a cruise. And it's attack was against the laws of war. Your shitty submarine attacked it even when it was out of the conflict zone.

>that poorly edited poster of Maradona
lol

Mate, last time I checked Costa Rica seems to be an utter shithole. I mean, at least we have a cold weather here and can rationally think. You are not only poorer but have that Caribbean hot temperature that turns the poeple lazy. Why don't you think more about what you can do to fix your country?

Americans gtfo.Not that hard. Argentina would be fine were it it not for US interference, same as Venezuela, and every other country, really.

It's a submarine now.

This

With this

Based leaf. But let's not put all the fault in America. Russia/Soviet Union did its part in making South America a shithole. The only way is to tell EVERYBODY to fuck off. Something impossible to do, sadly. Last time a country tried to do that, WW2 started.

Tent cities in SF and Seattle need fixing as well, are you gonna laugh too or is that issue not close enough to home either?

Remove females from politics

Still waiting for the chronological part.

Costa Rica? more like Costa Pobre

>mfw Seineldín was the last one capable of doing a change and that's why they put him in a prison for 20 years
>mfw there's not going to be anyone like him again
Rest in peace, mi Coronel..

Olmedo!! Rucucu papá!

That's it. The order of importance and the chronological part are the same. No time to lose with hanging the politicians and repatriating the immigrants. That needs to be done as fast as posible.

No motherfucker, maybe they need some freedom bombs from up north

The Maradona poster is shopped as fuck.

1) Finish Peronism.
2) Destroy the unions.
3) Take away the right to strike from state workers.
4) Ostracize cumbia and all its variants.
5) Kick out all foreign niggers, bring white south africans.

You are not wrong, though. It is said that it was attacked by UK. Time will tell I guess.

>You are not only poorer
Sure we are, 20% poverty vs Argentina's 35% poverty
>but have that Caribbean hot temperature
22 Celsius average temperature in the capital
>can rationally think
So why does Tinnelli have the top rated show? And why did you elect Cretina?

Argentine is a great country, and Argentines are very nice people.

Most of their current problems stem from years of leftist government rule. Just keeping the lefties away from the Casa Rosada should do it.

Leftist governments mean corruption and robbery. They give the poor some crumbs while they feast and laugh.

Argentine has South Americas second best wine (after Chile's) and the second best beef (after Uruguay's). Speaking of Uruguay, that's where Gardel was born.

But I digress. Fuck them commie lefties, they almost transformed Argentina into Venezuela.

years of corruption won't be fixed anytime soon they'll become brazilian monkeys in no time

>Costa Rica's population: 4 millions
>Argentina's population: 43millions
lol, not even with 4 million you can manage to keep the poverty below 10%

Tinnelli isn't that much seen. The only reason he is on air year after year is because he practically owns the channel.
Kirchner was elected by a lack of better competition and the transicion we were having specially If you take into account the heavy economic depression we were recovering from. I still think she was a crooked and apátrida politician and a thief.

Anyway, I see you are the average Latin American "Argentina hater." Yet another one of millions.

Kek

>Leftist governments mean corruption and robbery.
Implying the "right-wing" government we have right now isn't one of the most corrupted in our entire history.

We don't

>The country which used to own the Falklands also owned us so that makes the Falklands our land.

You should take Logic 101.

Napalm. Lots and lots of napalm.

Wrong. The Falklands were first discovered by the French, then the Brits, then the Spanish, then us (when independence), then the brits (illegaly).

About UK "owning us" I have nothing to add. It is true. We are a colony since the very beginning. You can see this with our 1900s economy which was only to provide raw materials to England. Sad.

>Hand model
>Has fucking manhands
The absolute state of south of the equator

Look closely, that is a Bosnian beer. The model is also probably bosnian.

Actually that is not from Argentina. It is a Bosnia-Herzegovinan beer. Don't know what the hell the brazilian thought when uploading that image lol

I just have a massive beer pic folder, and enjoy posting unrelated pics.

To be honest, there wouldn't be need for the Maradona poster to be shopped in. You'd find that shit from tierra del fuego to Texas.

holy shit

just get a Duterte user

nothing.

you can't help people that refuse to abandon their disgustingly horrible ways... they would rather die than accept that they are the problem

all Argentina needs is a government that isn't corrupt af. they have all of the keys to being a world power

No such place called Malvinas

Don't make us beat you at another war

Only a nuclear holocaust could sort that shithole out now

>t. le edgy effeminate euro threatening people on a chinese imageboard
You obviously don't know the real history and development of the war, so I want even bother. You are a victim of your own chauvinistic brainwash.

You jammy fucks have the best leader in the world, you better protect that man

>Argentina
>White

Thay are so deluded over Falklands that they were mad about Brazil hosting British planes en route to the islands:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/02/british-raf-flights-brazil-falklands-anger-argentina/

>How do we fix Argentina?

Kek

Venezuela fucked itself.
>be Venezuela
>have economy based entirely on oil
>have shit oil that needs special refinement
>only the US has those facilities
>Chavez tells US to fuck off
>tries to sell oil to China
>China says oil shit, no can lefine
>Chavez says will sell it below market value
>China says ok, then buys oil and sells it to US

leaf the US is disengaging from the world and without daddy US Navy policing the shipping lanes the world will wish we gave a fuck.

This. If the poor can stand living in the slums shown in the picture, then they probably wouldn’t appreciate having a nice house, and if they did have a nice house, they would probably trash it up and fail to maintain it.

They don't need fixing. They need being sent back to whatever hellhole they came from.

Argentina is shit, they believe they are whites but, in reality, they are the blackest in latinoamerica.

be realistic. your country could never attack a latin american country.

britons would never allow it.

it's easy to make a muslim look bad. but how could you convince your population than an south american deserve to be bombed?

>your country could never attack a latin american country.
Las Islas Malvinas are propiety of England because they won the war, Kek. Fucking retarded.

End the culture of corruption, secure the borders, and industrialize outside of BA.

>meme flag

you need skilled people to industrialize, and they are hard to fin outside the 4 main cities.

True, these days we can only bomb primitive races in defence

>t. the white from Argentina

that's almost entirely inhabited by peruvians, bolivians and paraguayans

you dont

wow, one tiny slum out of an entire city. i went to buenos aires and the vast majority of it looked nothing like this.

>Selling your navy to pay for welfare
>ruling the waves
pick

Top kek

The eternal Anglo, everyone.

Well, since Argentina is the whitest Christian nation away from the moslem hoards, I say we migrate to Patagonia and prepare to the inevitable last crusade