How do you do it?

Ever since I started browsing Sup Forums regularly I feel like I'm angry all the fucking time. How do you handle it? Do you channel it into something productive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM
youtube.com/watch?v=MZuSaudKc68
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for the last year ive been consumed by hatred

but in the last day or 2 ive started to relax,started to get back into building guitars again

Why are you angry? Does reading the same garbage that was posted four weeks ago, upset you? Then why are you here?
All I see is bait that’s reposted every three hours and really weak statements. If that makes you angry, you should probably just give up the internet.

I've always been angry.
There is nothing I would I rather be.

i make videos

Reading this same stale pasta post every day makes me angry.

By having a higher purpose

same. how stop?

This guy. Hobbies.

I play guitar and lift and organize with local our guys to banner drop and network

Having an opinion, a cause and the will to interact and learn should be productive and never the cause of unhappiness leading to anger! Perhaps there is another factor to consider? Speaking for myself I like my opinions and therfore this board does not make me angry.

the whole trick is to get you angry and use your hatred to make you vote against your own best interests. you will vote based on feelings instead of fact.

I used to get really angry and upset about stuff i read on here. Im over the anger phase. After that comes lethargy. Literally nothing interests me anymore. Women, sports, politics, money stuff i used to love now i could care less about. I dont know what to do lads, nothing interests me.

Sup Forums is just satire lel

>started to get back into building guitars again
What a degenerate hobby. What have you been consumed by hatred for because it's obvious to me you're an idiot of epic proportions. Building guitars is a shit hobby just like your mind.

You are the kind of man who cries about losing traditional culture, but you do shit like fix Jew instruments. Even Evola called guitars kike'ish.

Know that God exists and Jesus Christ walked this earth, that's why they fight so hard to subvert you and make you question "reality".
Don't get angry that it's ending, get happy knowing that (((they))) can't get in to heaven.

>I play guitar
Retard. Pick up a real instrument like a flute or violin.

>and lift
Have fun with your fucked up joints.

>banner drop
For what?

>Women, sports, politics, money stuff
You are an idiot. There is absolutely no life in you or your eyes. It is as if your heart is nothing but a black void.

Laugh at the absurdity mostly.
This is why there are two wavelengths of people, particularly online. This is why Sup Forums is "edgy" and reddit/facebook/the normal hangouts are so insufferably faggy.
Then you get the angry ones on either side who insist on taking each other seriously. "You're a sociopath for laughing at this," "you're a faggot for being such a faggot."
Detach OP.
Sit back and enjoy the shitshow.

>Laugh at the absurdity mostly.
Why don't you look at how shit you, yourself, are and laugh at that? Get a real hobby.

>Detach OP.
You detach to the point that it is debatable whether you are a zombie or not. You are in the intermediary stage of life and death, it is indeterminate. You detach so much to the point it's debatable whether you are even alive.

Faggot. I hate you so much.

see this is what i'm talking about

You only think in memes because you are afraid of real contemplation. You fear solitude because you are a weak man and full of shit.

Did a guitarist fuck your girlfriend or what?

About what are you angry?
About politicians?
The media?

No, I just agree with Evola that guitars are a shitty instrument. Real gentlemen learn to play traditional instruments, not shitty kike instruments.

shut your mouth you fatbeard nigger

You have to realize that like 90% of forums or boards out there Sup Forums is mostly garbage with a little sage thrown in.

I use the 2 kitten method.
It keeps me happy.

No, I'm not going to shut my mouth. What are you fighting to protect? The degeneracy began with your shitty rock culture, faggot. Rock culture is not compatible with the aesthetics and values of your English forebears. You stupid, uncultured swine.

sounds like a chad who played guitar cucked you lad

if it makes you feel any better its not their fault,girls cant resist it.

>not being angry before you came here
Good job on giving up your happy life. Trust an amerimutt to throw himself into the political equivalent of detroit

That's my favorite internet cat Marmalade.
Read pol / get pissed. Watch Marmalade feel better. See !!

nigga we invented heavy metal lmao

guitarists are the modern virtuosos,the beethovens and chopins.

Happiness awaits

I'm not an idiot , I'm just sick of living in this meme country. Im old enough that i can remember the very tail end of what chirstian society used to be like before atheism and hedonism took over.

>sounds like a chad who played guitar cucked you lad
You don't know me. I am a gentleman who doesn't both with your shitty culture. I look through the "chads that play guitars" like they have no souls.

You choose to cling to such shallow entertainment because your depth of character is equally as shallow. Real men listen to either traditional or classical music; they don't listen to the filth that is rock & roll or metal.

Your rock culture is complete shit and disgraces your ancestors. You have no business in this movement. I will rip apart your guitars and string you on them.

>guitarists are the modern virtuosos,the beethovens and chopins.
The fact you compare rock and roll subculture to beethovens and chopins shows you led to your own cultural decline and being cucked by muzzies. You lack the sophistication of your English forebears. You are a complete joke to right-wing traditionalist movements.

If I took off your flag, would I be surprised?

Buddy youre some fucking turk with a meme flag go kys

lol I think I took that screenshot of Marmalade and posted it here once... he's cute

If you're mad on Sup Forums, you're doing it wrong. I come here to laugh my fucking ass off. Maybe you don't see the humor in this all.

You should try laughing more

You rabble have the opposite problem to the so-called "bourgeoisie". You are jokes with shit taste in art. A man who has no depth in artistic sensibilities has no business in defending a culture he has truly never learned. I doubt any of you faggots have good taste in literature either.

Get a sense of humor

That Turks has absolutely no good taste in art. The level of my wisdom and taste in artwork blows the Turk out of the water. Moreover, I am not insipid, shallow faggots like you all.

What is it you all are protecting? Are you protecting the Beethovens and Chopins or shitty rock culture?

Because, BOY, you are no different than the liberal SJWs if you're defending the latter.

(you)

Pretty much all of the above. I hate that traditional values are all but dead and that it's being enabled on basically every front.

I hate that, in America at least, white people really do lack any kind of specific ethnic identity. At the very least anything they're really engaged in.

I hate that there is a constant push for the locus of control in people's lives to be moved further and further out. That personal responsibility is all but abandoned.

I'd like to do something to turn it around but I guess I'm at a loss on where to start.

What is it you all are protecting? Are you protecting the Beethovens and Chopins or shitty rock culture?

Because, BOY, you are no different than the liberal SJWs if you're defending the latter. Go suck David Bowie's dick if you say the latter, hypocritical faggots.

>Real men listen to either traditional or classical music

Real men listen to kpop, and don't give a shit what you think about it.

EDIT: forgot OP's flag

Sup Forums doesnt make me angry.
Sup Forums only makes me realize how stupid some amerimutts can get.
seeing niggers on my fucking streets makes me angry.

>real men

get the fuck outta here you drone,you aint a real man just a cuck who needs to be told what is good and not.

i also listen to classical sometimes,i do what i want

fuck outta here you purity checking cunt,im not in your cuck movement i do what i want.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

>Real men listen to kpop,
You are scum of the Earth if you think that trash is any good. You are of the lowest common denominator.

beethoven is overrated bombastic crap

couldn't even sniff vivaldi's farts

>you don't know me
we do though
you're a memeflag faggot

>said the fag using the hippy meme flag

shut the fuck up lad your opinion means as much to me as the shit i just flushed

stay mad stay cucked and stay buttblasted faggot

>((1 POST BY THIS ID))
hello CIA NIGGER, how the demoralization shit is going?

>i do what i want.
And this is why your country is in deep shit. You no longer have any sophistication and choose to promote degeneracy. Rock culture is DEGENERATE and points to absolutely no greater beauty or grandeur in life the way classical or traditional music do. It is FILTH. FILTH just like your mind. Have fun with the muzzies because you brought this on yourselves.

Color me surprised!
When do we get to the part where anything but reading philosophy and wageslaving is degenerate?

I have yet to see a single turk flag since the memes came in. There used to be tons of roaches that used to get btfo quite regularly. Meme flags only empower the eternal turk

Newfags

>shut the fuck up lad your opinion means as much to me as the shit i just flushed
The shit you flushed means more to me because I'm pretty sure analyzing it would show your biofilm, in your gut, is complete wrecked, and that's correlated with how SHITTY your brain is. You are nothing compared to me, fool. Even your shit is worth more than your "mind", which to be fair is on the level of an ant's.

>ock culture is degenerate
>not as good as le ebin piano man from 100s of years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=MZuSaudKc68

Escape while you can.

A real man would focus more on high-art rather than low-grade trash when describing his tastes.

You're not that different form the Turk considering you lack sophistication and depth of character. You are just as much of a brute.

my body runs like clockwork

you sound like a bible basher from the 90s,keep it up old man,make the right boring and cucked again!

The anger helped me break out of nihilism and purely hedonistic pursuits. Because if nothing mattered, why was I so angry at the current state of things?

Now I'm on the pursuit of bettering myself, becoming as mentally and physically powerful as I can and never giving in to the parasites. We have to be strong of mind and will during these times because things are only getting worse and they will prey on the weak.

You didn't answer the question, mon frere.
How many posts?

It seems to me NW Europe asked to be cucked over by Muslims, consider a culture of metalheads is nothing worth preserving. What happened to your William Blakes, your Beatrix Potters, your David Humes, etc? You've become such libertine and philistine faggots, it's no wonder you Englishmen are getting cucked over. Rock culture is trash just like your GODDAMN MIND.

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of you edgelord faggots for being involved in extreme right-wing movements, but when confronted about what your culture ultimately is, you simply pointing to shallow entertainment trash like rock music.

what cucked us is your cia and your constant war mongering you fucking faggot!

your govts infiltration trying to americanize everything is what did it! its only now you see it not working are you u turning the damage.

who tore down the berlin wall? who destabilized the middle east? who bombed syria and libya? who aids the jew?

oh wait its metals fault lmao be quiet

You get over it, faggot, and continue your search for information and knowledge.

degenerate dumbfuck detected

You are experiencing the first phases of being red pilled. As time goes on...you will become numb and become more stoic and not give a fuck like you did before.

no idea who you are but your no ally of mine,you are either a retard or a troll from leftypol

You gotta spend some time away. Occupy your time for like a month with friends and a hobby. You've got to take breaks sometimes.

Why not like both metal and classical? They both sound good to me. I can sit back and enjoy the works of Chopin, Mozart, and Schubert; while simultaneously enjoying the works from Volbeat, Iron Maiden, and countless others.

Hang yourself.

Not only is guitar a gateway to pussy, but the flute is the quintessential cuck instrument for any neck bearded fag. Unless you play jazz flute

You don't even know what the fuck I am, but it's obvious I have more respect for REAL Western culture than you faggots. Your countercultural movements, your rock culture, and etc., it all contributed to your destruction.

I respect your past culture, but after the 60s/70s, the WEST CEASED TO EXIST. I no longer acknowledge you people as having genuine connection to your forebears. You have disgraced far too much with your shameless libertine, shallow entertainment.

Deep down, you are no different than kikes. FILTH.

>I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of you edgelord faggots for being involved in extreme right-wing movements, but when confronted about what your culture ultimately is, you simply pointing to shallow entertainment trash like rock music.
How did you so thoroughly psychoanalyze me like that? A connoisseur of art, philosophy, and now psychology? You're tood good for us, user. At last I truly see that I've certainly got a lot of culturing to do. Thank you for enlightening me, my good sir!

If he played the flute you would call him a fag and tell him to play the guitar. What a shuckster.

mutt, you are too arrogant in your own stupidity, in fact you are so full of yourself to the point that no words will ever be able to convince you to even remotely consider the option that you are possibly wrong.
you need to get kicked in you fat bottom for that, pray your life will never lead you that way

i wont be lectured on degeneracy by an american

fuck outta here go eat a deep fried stick of butter

Think of the context, think of this board, when people ask what's your favorite music on a RIGHT-WING board, you want to focus on what EPITOMIZES your culture.

Obviously, Chopin, Mozart, Bach, and Schubert are HIGH-ART. Volbeat, Iron Maiden, and other rock are LOW-ART. It's fine to enjoy low art occasionally, but when you're involved in right wing movement, you want to put more emphasis on high-art since that's what defines your culture.

Moderation. Learn what it is and stop being dramatic you woman.

I listen to mostly metal and classical.

somethings happening

Good advice.

I respect the flute. Schopenhauer played the flute a lot btw. I want to learn the flute too.

I can recommend good art-house films to get you started. Tarkovsky, Bergman, Bresson... I have the best taste in art-house films.

And all you know how to do is respond like a brute whether than truly engage me?

And what makes you think I am an American, scum of the Earth? You stupid motherfucking icchantika.

>political equivalent of detroit
checked and kek'd

Create something even a funny meme with redpilly tendencies to it. Please whatever the fuck you do don't turn into an autistic tattood neo Nazi.

>whether than
rather than*

if you had understood my post you would know that i think its pointless to even attempt convincing you of anything.
alas reading comprehension is not your strong point

Anger is natural, we just live in a pussified society where you are "not permitted" to show any type of masculine emotion. It used to be if you had a bully, you kicked his ass and he would stop. Now its "just talk it out and focus on your feelings."
I would go far to say if you are not angry at the path society is taking, then there is something wrong with you.

But what I do is channel my anger into training myself. I've gotten good enough I'm going to try my hand at being a Marine, I suggest you do the same if you are in the same situation.

>visit pol one day...
>Joos
>niggers
>wimin are whores
>muh white race

It was funny at first. Until I started seeing race mixing banners/signs at McDonald's drive thru and highway billboards. Everywhere propaganda.

One sign at at McDonald's literally had a nigger with a pure blonde white woman and their abomination child. It was almost as if I was the only one who could see. I became angry.

Neo-nazi is a little low brow. No worries there

>I can recommend good art-house films to get you started. Tarkovsky, Bergman, Bresson... I have the best taste in art-house films.
What about when I inevitably don't understand the content because of its inherent complexity? What will I do without a spiritual liege to guide me?

I don't know. I just don't get stressed at shit.

Ultimately we're just sitting behind the computer screen babbling to ourselves and assuming there are "others". In fact, all of life is like this. There is a lot of truth to epistemological solipsism and representational theory of mind. You have never truly spoken to the "other" except for the representational constructs in your mind...

And it is obvious to me that your mind is shit. That you haven't come to terms with the aloneness because you don't get enough solitude or daily contemplation time. Your internal world is mundane and lacks any true creativity and innovativeness. It is lacks SPARK.

Now Tove Jansson was a woman with a beautiful internal world, her own personal mythology. It had SPARK. From reading your posts, I make the inference your personal mythology is one of violence and obsession with stupid trivial details. This is because you are uncultured swine, scum of the earth, but no matter how much you hate me, remember this, it is only mirrors you hate, mirrors you attack, that is after all what the mind's function ultimately is, and it is inescapable.

Rather than take your hatred out on this world, trying to walk grasp beyond the mirror, which is impossible given all is like sand that falls through the fingers, just look into yourself, pacify your mind, and stop being a stupid piece of shit.

Smart ppl cant avoid it.
Sup Forums is not the cause as much as the gathering place to vent.
Let it all out op, thats why were here.