Whites are only 56% of USA population. What does the AVERAGE american look like?

Whites are only 56% of USA population. What does the AVERAGE american look like?
Pic related, average WHITE american

>Soulless pale blue eyes

Into the bin they go

Doesn’t the average person have brown eyes

>These images show the faces of average white Americans
Can you not read?

Oh look who's talking
I asked for the AVERAGE AMERICAN

Like this.

A chink calling someone else soulless? What has the world come to?

Only about 16% of Americans have blue eyes. Down from 50% a hundred years ago.

Sad, I have blue eyes and my gf does so does that mean if we end up reproducing our children are guaranteed blue as well

>the average american can easily be a Chad in a year

No it doesn't work exactly that way. Please finish at least high school biology before reproducing.

Start churning 'em out.
I've got blue eyes, and so do my parents, siblings and all of my nieces and nephews. However, two of my grandparents (one on each side) have/had hazel eyes, but still produced blue eyed children. The hazel eyes probably came from Germany, as our town was an important trading hub and had a Hanseatic office in the middle ages, which meant a lot of Germans either lived here or visited.

Lame

Being demographically a percentage does not correlate with genetic makeup.

mrs average looks pretty good

Lol not even fucking close

this.
blue eyes only look good if its a dark blue. bright blue eyes, enough to see the actual pupil change sizes, is creepy as shit.

Who fucking cares, all of us bleed the same color of blood you douche.

>what does the average american look like
not sure, but I can unironically say the average person in cali looks something like this

>american't read

yeah and i swear im not shitposting or mutt posting or whatever, she absolutely looks like the average face you will see in california. they get a lot darker than her and if i wanted to cherry pick i could

Not really. Niggers bleed sickle cell blood. Fags bleed AIDS blood.

It's always so adorable to see amerimutts attempt science.

>Butterface

Fuck it, for them tiddies I would deal with that face (which isn't THAT bad)

You dont look at the mantle when you're poking the fireplace

I don’t bleed AIDS ridden blood nigger

literally looks like youre average swede (the golden one).

They're the majority in many parts.

I've gotten laid and my dick sucked just because of my eye color, which is pale as fuck / slate blue. Jokes on you :^)

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop.

im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka.

im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place &
ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin

ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob