Shingeki No Kyojin

Officially spoiler week and character image songs have been announced. fuku-shuu.tumblr.com/post/156625245682/snkmerchandise-news-shingeki-no-kyojin-character

Can't wait to hear Yuki Kaji attempt to not sound tone-deaf. Here's to hoping the songs will be nice and not some shitty overly cutesy jpop garbage. Personally looking forward to Erwin's and Armin's (only because of his seiyuu) the most.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ponycanyon.co.jp/2017/01/17625
youtu.be/Ys7vy0_6cCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Armin a cute.

news.ponycanyon.co.jp/2017/01/17625
>character image songs
>Volume 5 - Bertholt Hoover (Hashizume Tomohisa) - May 24th, 2017
●Vol.05 ベルトルト・フーバー(CV:橋詰知久)&ライナー・ブラウン(CV:細谷佳正)

They missed out on this part &ライナー・ブラウン(CV:細谷佳正) It's a duet with Reiner (Hosoya Yoshimasa).

Did they kiss or do ecchi stuff yet?

The cutest girl (male).

Wow! Amazing!

LM soon.

Annie isn't wearing panties in that image. L-Lewd.

What?

Look closely at that little triangle of flesh in between her skirt, you can see she has no panties on.

Thanks for letting me know. I hadn't noticed.
Regardless, I'm almost certain she will be coming back soon.

>5555
Confirmed? Confirmed. Also Annie best girl (girl).

EMA's seyuu are annoying as fuck. Especially Armin's little girl's voice.
Jean's will be GOAT, though. And Reiner's might good too.

She will always be the best, she looks very nice in that hat.

Shut up, Jean. If you're being serious, how fucking autistic do you have to be to hate the voice actors of characters you don't like? Wait, don't answer that. This is /snk/. Of course you'd find autists like that here.

*be

>Armin's little girl's voice
Literally the only redeeming thing about Armong is how cute his voice is. How dare you talk shit about BOSSU.

>duet
Beautiful.

>Don't know Jean's seyuu superior singing voice.
Only Ymir is better. High pitched voices are low ti er.

Sauce?

How does this image make you feel, /snk/?

>Newfag.

Meant for

They look good together, but as a couple I think they would be bad.

What was it?

Mike's VA is decent enough I think.
youtu.be/Ys7vy0_6cCI

A picture of Annie in a uniform with boxing equipment, I didn't know she wasn't wearing underwear.

Mikasa has the best trauma faces, Jean just looks seriously confused, Armin needs a tissue.

Some happiness to them before he dies.

I hope Ymir's still alive

Does anyone have anything they want to happen in the manga?
I'm looking forward to seeing what Zeke will do the next time we see him, or what he will say.

She is dead

You guys know how Bert completely fabricated that story about his village? Well, I think Reiner was actually being sincere here.

What if Marley doesn't exist anymore? And everyone who ever lived there died, and BRAZ are on their own rogue mission to end the suffering? I know Annie's father is probably still alive, but it's possible they could have their own little settlement of what and who's left. Zeke did tell Eren to not trust Grisha.

That's a cool theory you've got. Can you explain or theorise what would cause the fall of Marley?

Their enemy nation to the east, for one. Considering they need the natural fuels on Paradis to continue their technological and military growth, and since it's already been over 20 years since we last saw their society, it's possible they lost the war due to not having access to those fuels and got completely fucked by that eastern nation. Another theory is that, there could have been another successful titan outbreak, since all it takes is for Eldians to be injected with titan spinal fluids. Their technology didn't look advanced enough to hold back a bunch of titans swarming the city. It could also explain why BRAZ were trying so hard to get the coordinate now.

That's the thing: there's no certainty of anything untill the manga ends. Even Grisha's very onesided story hinted at a world war. And this story Bert told is very fishy, after Reiner got annoyed he told them like that.

They did seem to fear the Asians whilst Grisha was incarcerated.

So you think that during BRAMZ's Titanisation, they may have turned on the Marley soldiers and returned to the mainland, from there creating more wild Titans? Or do you think another faction may have done it?

This is very clever, I like it.

I always thought there was some truth to Bert's lie. This could be the 9th shifter, for instance. Isayama hit a lot of easter eggs in the early chapters.

Marley also took 20 years to send the Warriors, when they wanted to do it as soon as possible. BRAM are the second generations of warriors, what happened to the first?
WWII?

I don't think it's a shifter though. More like indeed a bunch of mindless.

Do we know how BRAMZ became titans yet? Who they ate to not become wild titans? I don't recall so much as a hint.

I think Marley, or at least their old government, already fell by the time of BRAM.

I doubt BRAZ did anything to provoke the Marley, but another faction could have. Maybe Annie's father was part of it, which is why he apologized to her like this.

Yeah, it's a long time. very suspicious it took 15 years for them to even start an attack.

I see. And do you think this was a domestic event or the result of an invasion?

No. They don't know who they've eaten too. Which is very weird, since the warrior program was public knowledge. Also Annie and her father lived in the woods since she was very little. Which is weird since according to Grisha they can't be warriors untill they're 6 or more.

That scene breaks my heart. My take on it was that when they were parting, he was full of regret for raising her the way he did. Ensuring safety and comfort, at her expense.

There's no way to know that. Only to hope that BRAMS flashback soon.

Yes, there's certainly a lot of oddities once you look closer at the situation.

Yes I know, I was interested in knowing which you think is more likely.

Maybe some Eldians outside started going titans at random or something?

I doubt that, thus far every titan we know has come from the injections.

Maybe there really was a titan outbreak on Marley, and BRM took the titan ability by mere chance like Ymir did. Zeke seems old enough to have gotten his titan form the official program, and Annie is a mystery.

Also her father knew countless martial arts' moviments. And the eldians in the ghettos would never be allowed to know stuff like that.
On Grisha's time 20 years ago, that is.

Keep telling that to yourself.

Her fighting style almost entirely mirrors Asian influenced techniques. I must admit, you're swaying me to your theory.

Man, if that's true I can see why Annie would hate Mikasa and call her things like a "beast,"

Mikasa isn't a nice character, I wouldn't be surprised if she called Annie names regardless.

EH is canon.

Historia looks cute, I wonder how she would react to Eren telling her that she has food on her face.

Probably flustered, especially if he teases her.

>complains about /snk/ being autistic
>posts on here everyday
that cognitive dissonance is amazing

The voice of Miku versus Kishow. It's hard to say who would perform better, but it's safe to say their songs will blow everyone else's away.

Miku is trash.

Flustered short women is cute

Yes.

Hang yourself

I hope she reunites with her waifu Historia.

*YH

*has sunk

*is canon

Why did they have to waste Hiroshi Kamiya's voice on a shit manlet?

It is known

It's canon that it sunk? Agreed.

Do you still love Mrs. Smith?

No, that they are a couple.

Because fujobait.

Fujobait voice for a fujobait character.

That's none of your business, change the subject to something related to the manga or anime.

And the cutest.

Gotta milk that fujogold. If Ymir was a guy he would make the perfect VA.

Fuck off pedofat.

Well they look kind of similar.

Is the cat supposed to be Reiner?

You brought up the issue, I'm just here to discuss things like anons theories above.

Yes.

That was another user, not me.

That's hilarious

I see. My point stands, you're bringing up things I'm not here to talk about.

Will there be more? I wonder if YH will have a duet as well.

Which characters have a duet?

BR

Do you think the High School AU accurately reflects your favourite character?

my favorite characters not even in it but I'm pretty sure he'd be the janotor, so yeah.

Would have liked to see something different for my favorite but I guess it's fine

He isn't there

Who would that be?

And your favourite character is?

No, Armin dress pretty well in the Manga.

That's a shame. How would you fit him in and who is it?

It's Levi and he would be a teacher solely because of he shares a seiyuu with Nozomu Itoshiki

Levi appeared in Chūgakkō as an upperclassman, which I find strange because he is supposed to be older than most of the surviving cast. A teachers role would fit him, though I think he would be overly strict when it isn't called for.