Why do white people engage in degenerate behavior more than other races?

Why do white people engage in degenerate behavior more than other races?

Disgusting degenerate society that kikes have created allows for these sick fucks to not feel any guilt. The cycle spins faster and faster until the system breaks. They won't be able to hide from that. Retribution and consequences of nature can never be avoided.

disposable income would be my guess

I don't think we do, it just is more spectacular. For every father daughter pole dancing group there are 100 nigger fathers fucking their daughters.

hahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahahahahaa

He looks evil.

A root of all goyim

This.

>wah wah wah enjoying things is bad
Protestantism as almost as cancerous as islam.

Holy shit. Thats one wierd boomer.
This

just take a closer look at those two """whites"""

Blacks are very tribal so they conform to behavior they consider "normal" thus negros rarely casually show weird behavior as it isolate them from the tribe or other blacks. Blacks call whites weird because whites act atribal they do things with no rhyme or reason it confuses them that humans can think for themselves.

I mean. If it's just dancing and not getting naked then isn't it just a form of gymnastics?
That's not degenerate it's just a clickbait title.

Because white ppl descend from albininsm, a deficieny disease. The sad truth is white people are born deficient. Not playing wiht a full deck. It shows.

Leftism and (((Cultural Marxism))) do awful shit to anyone. Just some, like niggers were bad enough without them.

>white people are genetic defects

>white people oppress everyone else on the planet

Whites will actually build home made rape dungeon for their daughter and then have children with her. Is there any limit to the depravity of these actual mutant subhumans?

Those are Jews.

Youre ashamed of yourselves. You cover up your own history out of shame. You are running out of time to hide from the truth.

No clue user.

They don't.

also it relates to intelligence...high IQ is often associated with autism... autism relates to all kind of weird fetishes from sex with balloons to cobble squatting.

Lol.
Leftards, 100%.
Also probably jews.

Because we are at a different part of the cycle of declining societies than others. Read The Fate of Empires by Sir John Glubb, it's only 26 pages of massive red pill. I was impressed to learn that all this degeneracy is nothing new, that even the Arabs experienced it over a millennium ago.

You know pole dancing is a form of gymnastics right? There's a huge difference between stripping and pole dancing. Maybe the issue is you not getting out of the house enough OP.

This basically, its just gymnastics on a pole

pole dancing is unironically pretty fucking impressive to watch

yeah right, anyone could do that

he's just being a degenerate

This is why I don't care about white people anymore....just saying.

Literally the devils.

I was a gymnast for 15 years. This was never
one of our events....lolololol

I've never met a gymnast who was straight actually..

>lives in a country built by whites
>using a phone/computer designed by whites
>posting the internet designed by whites
>speaking a language created by whites
You care a lot more about whites then you let yourself believe user.

Luxury leads to complacency which makes it easier to mold minds. If whites had to work as hard as other races to survive (on the whole) they wouldn't have time to do degenerate activities. Same with blacks, except instead of a steady income it's replaced with welfare. If welfare was removed and people had guns (preventing them from committing crimes), they might improve too.

Wtf are you doing on pol retard