Just got back from a holiday in Canada

I'll describe my experience living in Canada as an foreigner with my Canadian Wife.

>Gypsies were all around Toronto begging for money, gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless black people sleeping on the streets of Toronto

>Non white street hustlers constantly harassing people to force you to buy their shitty merchandise.

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than Canadian ones.

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Canada which usually ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in Canada is someones car on fire.

>Canada is under state emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets.

>Every single day more incidents of Islamic extremism keeps happening. Canada voted to ban pictures of Muslim extremists in news to not generate more Islamophobia.

>Dangerous no go zone district all around Toronto where ambulance and police are attacked.

>Toronto is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Toronto, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.

>Housing in Toronto keeps getting more expensive, taxes keep raising, both wages and benefits keep getting cut everyday. The Canadian middle class and working class keep suffering while the upper class moves to tax havens out of Canada.

>The most common belief among Canadians is that Canadas national identify,culture and ethnicity don't exist.

Liberty, Equality, Fraternity does not exist in Canada anymore, it's all virtue signaling now days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CoKLVgXQfeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I own alot of property in Canada i notice their women are always with blacks. On principle i only rent to white couples.

lmao i noticed alot of Asians

Auckland in 10 years my son

>Going to Toronto
But why though?

NZ is on the same level as leafs, and you know it

>Bleached
If only Africans were all octoroons and Quadrrons.

I think you went to France by accident.

We are on the same path as leafs, just not as far along. And our government and half the population are ignoring the 'turn back now'signs

It doesn’t go away even 800 years on
t. someone who grew up in roundabouts of northern Italy

You realize you don't have to lie to make this country look like shit right?
It's bad, it's not THAT bad.

This again? Sage

kek
Bro, you went to Toronto, not Canada.

Better than being 100% African.

the eternal china man conqueror, desu i cant wait when you will take over and clean the streets

Yeah. Toronto is somewhat fucked but OP is about 98% fact free.

Just pretty faces with small tits and shit arses, I bet they aren't even good shags

It's really nice getting a bj from a pretty face but they aren't that good at it, they just look pretty

Lol is it fucked that I didn't even notice the actual african in the whole lot.

Based

ok I wont deny that we do have a problem with islam populace and their mosques, but Canada is the most beautiful place on earth. And if you don't like it then you are welcome to never visit again!

But I thought Canada was paradise

Pretty sure OP ended up in Paris and thought to himself... fuckin close enough, I hate Canada.

>Toronto
Sounds about right

Kek, that's what I call camouflage. How can seals even compete

The Chick on the middle row second to the right with the curly hair absolutely would date.

I had a similar experience in Montreal, used to live there for a few years and there were almost more Jews, blacks, and Arabs than whites.

Feels good to live in Quebec where everyone rightfully shuns shitskins.

Montreal notwithstanding

one drop rule is a thing for a reason, terronegri
>faces with small tits and shit arses,
Negrofied taste from negroified mind.

Nonce likes small tits and a boney arse

What ever floats your homo boat

>alot
Time to get gassed, chink.

my family friend rented one of her houses out to a black guy / white girl couple with a kid, who seemed to be very nice and polished people. ended up being the biggest renting mistake she ever made, for many reasons.

You're probably right.

Pretty sure u took the wrong plane and went to Paris, Toronto is legit just filled with Asians

go on

>being atarcyed to phenotype and traits of your ethnicity is bad
Thank you Ahmad Jamalstein
>probably
Italy IQ 102/99 (95/92) Basilicata (-/89) Bozen/South Tyrol (-/109) Campania (-/87) Emilia Romagna (-/97) Friuli-Venezia Giulia (-/100) Liguria (-/93) Lombardy (103/96) Piedmont (99/96)Puglia (-/88) Sardinia (-/87) Sicily (-/86) Trient (-/99) Tuscany (99/-) Veneto (102/99)

I havent been to Toronto since 2005 working at a car show. I cant imagine the picture you are painting of Toronto?!?!!!
Orientals, yes, nogs and filth and fucking burning cars????
Canadians need to start kicking their own ass yesterday for letting this happen to them. Make hockey leagues start cleaning shit up by kicking fkn asses and jailing and deporting degens.
Get going Now!!!!!!

>Campania (-/87)
The line where Europe ends and Africa begins.

Pretty sure it’s about Rome-Tuscany

None of what he said is true retard

well she told me the story a couple months ago but from what I remember, they got in an arguments where the dude would smash walls/ doors in, they damaged the house far more than they put for a deposit, and the dude ended up leaving the chick after just 1 year of renting the house. the chick couldn't afford to pay anymore and my family friend ended up having to evict her and the child. Now my family friend is in a legal battle over the damages to the property, and it's a huge hassle.
I dont know what they looked like but according to what i hear they looked very handsome/pretty and polished, but guess not.
its generally not a good idea to do business with race-mixing people in general, they have illnesses, perversions and weak mental discipline.

No problem Vladimir Jasksonstein.

Toronto is literally an entire third world country squeezed into a single city.
Don't let it be your judge of what things actually are in Canada

You are fucking retarded

Damn that concentration of companies just in Lombardy.

>Classic case of asshole visits Toronto and thinks he was visiting Canada.

If you didn't kiss the Cod or Club the Seal. You were never in Canada, eh. I mean that seriously and unironically.

What is the final solution to the Toronto problem?

15 MT thermonuclear device, air-burst

>Chinese
>Clean Streets

What?

Hows Montreal doing? Those Frenchies are awfully quiet, but whenever I do hear something it's usually along the lines of "FUCK YOU CANADA!" But in French.
Also FREE QUEBEC.

I live in Toronto, and your report is BS. I don't like the way this city is going, but reading your statement was like reading InfoWars.

That kid is exactly why being blonde hair blue eyed doesnt mean anything.

You didn't forget to change the France in the last line to Canada this time ;)

Yes Toronto sucks balls (I live here) but no need to lie about us though.
>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.
>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Canada which usually ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in Canada is someones car on fire.

>Canada is under state emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets.
>Every single day more incidents of Islamic extremism keeps happening. Canada voted to ban pictures of Muslim extremists in news to not generate more Islamophobia.

>Dangerous no go zone district all around Toronto where ambulance and police are attacked.
>Toronto is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Toronto, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.
These are all lies. Pic not related

Where in Toronto where you? I've lived in Toronto my entire life and have never once seen a car on fire. Also, Toronto is dirty? Sure, you find litter, but it's not like it's a slum. But you're right about the housing and taxes, shits expensive as fuck

Can we agree between Tuscany - Campania?

As a Balkan fag I don't believe you. Islam had it's way with my people and entire region for 500 years and I just don't believe you. Even the remnants of Islam in my homeland still don't really match those Arab shitters and their Wahabi ways in the slightest.
You are new to Muslims and you have now idea what they are going to do to you. The difference between your people and mine is we actually fought tooth and nail to the very fucking end to keep those rabid dogs out. You invite them into your house to bend you and your wife over.

Yes its horrible here, so fuck off we're full

>Go to most cosmopolitan immigrant infested city in a small country
>Why no identity?
Canada is exclusively found in cities under 750,000 people. The fewer the better

big difference between turks and arabs/pakis m8

Morale: you respect your family, old folks and culture? Don’t mix your blood

Doesn’t really go away

I haven't ever seen any of the things you mentioned so I'll just assume that you are a wannabe Australian shitposter. Jokes on you m8 Toronto actually is full of chinks and trash and does suck, it's basically a refugee camp and you never got to see Canada

Islams are new to Boreal Forest colds, Grizzly Bears, and REALLY CRAZY FUCKING PEOPLE.

Islam will only flourish in Canada, inside the existence city-states, which they will likely destroy to only bitch about the previous builders/owners.
Those Mosques are not being build in the Northern parts of the Hudson bay eh,

Ask me if I care about whether or not a Balkan faggot believes me. Lived in Toronto my whole life. Yes we have Muslims but no need for OP to spew lies out of his dilapidated ass

>if you pretend your enemies don't exist, you win

This. We're good folk here, but we'll skin you and make a "Missing Persons" case if you make us.

Montreal is ok but most people are SJWs, so it will share the same fate.

Don’t project much. The only people ever doing actual fighting were Kajkavians and Chakavians. Not without Venetian, Austrian, German or Polish help. You are not based, redpilled and uncucked because you were born in cum bucket region

Heres the albo who hates italians, greeks, and serbs and spends half his life posting under a false flag to rip on them.

There is a big difference. Turks at least gave some semblance of fucks about civilization. The ones being invited into Europe and Canada aren't even animals, that would be an insult to animals. They are human shit stains.

You shouldn't be giving up an inch. You shouldn't live with the idea that it's ok for them to take the prized jewels of your nation because you will just run and hide in the woods.

>Naive little Barack actually believes OP

I'll describe my experience living in New Zealand as an foreigner with my Kiwi Wife.

>Gypsies were all around Auckland begging for money, gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless black people sleeping on the streets of Auckland

>Non white street hustlers constantly harassing people to force you to buy their shitty merchandise.

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than Kiwi ones.

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in New Zealand which usually ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in New Zealand is someones car on fire.

>New Zealand is under state emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets.

>Every single day more incidents of Islamic extremism keeps happening. New Zealand voted to ban pictures of Muslim extremists in news to not generate more Islamophobia.

>Dangerous no go zone district all around Auckland where ambulance and police are attacked.

>Auckland is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Auckland, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.

>Housing in Auckland keeps getting more expensive, taxes keep raising, both wages and benefits keep getting cut everyday. The New Zealand middle class and working class keep suffering while the upper class moves to tax havens out of New Zealand.

>The most common belief among Kiwis is that New Zealand's national identify,culture and ethnicity don't exist.

Liberty, Equality, Fraternity does not exist in New Zealand anymore, it's all virtue signaling now days.

> The only people ever doing actual fighting were Kajkavians and Chakavians.

>nigs gonna nig

I can trace my direct lineage back to people who fought on the front lines against Turkish invasion. Go jack off on a donkey faggot.

fuck wrong image but still kinda prooves the same point as the one i was looking for. the serbs who lived on the border "krajina" with the ottoman empire were the ones who fought them. most of those serbs just became croats over the hundreds of years but many didnt.

>the cities are the prized jewels of Canada
No mate, they are the fucking worst parts of our country.

>right wing
Is that right wing or left wing song? This definitions means nothing - what matters is how you act on behalf of your people
youtube.com/watch?v=CoKLVgXQfeU

Nice b8 m8

pakistani here

who here /utsg/

Since when? They didn't grow into such major, internationally recognized cities while being run by Liberal faggots and Muslims did they? Don't give them up. At the very least burn it all to the ground like the Ruskies did with Moscow.

basically. but every girl who dates a nig thinks "my nig is special, he isnt like the other ones, i can help improve him as well"
at this point its a mental perversion/disorder to date outside your race

UTSG Trinity College here mate

>he has friends who still have empathy to nonwhites
Lmao. It’s not at this point obvious. it’s been obvious since the dawn of men: “no in-group loyalty = defunctional”. What a cuck

>Toronto
Jesus every single time. stay away from Toronto, it's a SJW hell hole and not where real Canadians love. basing the country off it's notoriously shitty city is senseless. there's many kilometers of country you missed.

Torontofag here. Even though this city is a dump getting worse by the day, OP is a faggot writing fiction.

I grew up down the street from that rock... WHO ARE YOU? I live in Victoria now.

(Burn it all to the ground like the Russians)
DONT BE GIVING AWAY GAME PLANS.

>The most common belief among Canadians is that Canadas national identify,culture and ethnicity don't exist.

That's the end game for all countries in the world probably...

Will take a long time for us though... at least 200 years.

Seriously what is Canadian culture? I need more than huskies, maple syrup, and hockey.

that image doesnt really show much though because the entire border frontier (krajina) between Austrohungary and the ottomans was populated by orthodox people and they were the ones fighting the ottomons while the catholics were further northwest.

>At the very least burn it all to the ground like the Ruskies did with Moscow.
Don't you mean like what the Canadians did to Washington DC?

Club a seal.
Kiss a cod.
Drink swish.
Blow up a Chinese man building a road through a mountain.
Plenty of Canadian shit to do still

I showed up in the United States in 1996. I don't give a fuck about Canada's one semi victory. I'm just here to warn you tards that what you are doing with Islam is a game you will lose. Fight them everywhere.

I live in the States, which is the country most accepting of non-whites and interracial "love" in the world.

hahahahaaha holy shit

toronto is the shit-hole, but only compared to the rest of canada, and this is 100% LARPing bullshit

anyone who believe even half of what this tool wrote is an absolute mongoloid, good for a laugh though

>fight them everywhere
Like we do in pic related?

Campbell river user, reveal your identity right now!!

>Toronto
That place has been a shit hole since the 1990s at least probably before. I went there once with a church group for a big church youth gathering. The place smelled awful, bums every where, graffiti all over the place.
Before that moment I dreamed of moving to canada, then had my dreams crush with the reality that the major cities in Canada were just as bad as those in america.