Where are your morals?

Where are your morals?

where is the proofs

two words

lock box

They don't have no proofs.

The OP is a rapist.

oh dear OP, looks like i just used the ultimate left tactic and you can no longer post, or go to work, sucks to be you faggit (rapist)

You're several weeks late. Get a pregnancy test.

I can see the nigger kneeling

I can't see the pedophilia

he isnt even accused of being a pedophile, look up what that word means, and the key term is accused.

"Morals" is a really finicky word. Sometimes it means your beliefs, sometimes it means your behavior, sometimes it means your attitude, sometimes it means your religion... but to a liberal, they mean nothing.

What's wrong with grabbing some breasts of women of breeding age? Also there's no proof that he did it. He probably didn't since these allegations are coming right before the election.

banging a 14 year old is not being a pedophile, its being an opportunist

not saying its the right thing to do, but I understand

that's whats called maturity

taking everything to the extreme because you have no personality or education is whats called being a loser

Isn't it amazing how these allegations keep hitting important republican political figures right before elections?
Such a strange trend.
Somebody should do a statistical analysis and see if there's a correlation between being a weird sexual predator and becoming a republican political player.
But what's even stranger is nobody says anything for 40 years and then right before the election these allegations come out.
I wonder why these victims wait until right before an important election to make these kind of claims?

where are your braincells?

>Where are your morals?

Where the Republican candidate likes to grab pussy.
But the Democratic candidate is a war criminal.

>lack of evidence is proof of guilt

>unproven allegations from a woman who has an axe to grind and admitted to forgery, makes someone a rapist.
>wanting to fuck a beautiful 16 year old makes someone a pedophile

And shitlibs wonder why everybody hates then

Are we posting political strawmen? Oooh how fun.

a fat ugly woman fake-cried in front of a camera and openly admitted he just let her out of his car when she said she wasn't interested
therefore it is 100% true and factual
fuck that photographic evidence of al franken, that was like, just pretending, dude!

The entire liberal world is still assuming he's guilty after the signature was proven to be fake. I thought people were innocent until proven guilty. This is disgusting

>It's got to be a huge coincidence. Nothing more

It's Current Year user, i mean come on...

Democrats have a long track record of knowingly making false accusations to try to win elections. Harry Reid claiming he had inside information that Mitt Romney hadn't paid taxes. After it was shown to be untrue after the election Reid's only response when asked about lying was "So.... He didn't win". Anyone who runs against a democrat in a contested race is going to be accused of the worst things the dems can conjur up.