4d chess right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gOKwwOR0GXY
timesofisrael.com/pa-blast-democrats-affirmation-jerusalem-as-israels-capital/
presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=29612
aljazeera.com/news/americas/2012/09/2012967331231439.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Embassy_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the muslims just cant help themselves....

they need to fucking chill out and have less kids

You know what the worst thing you can do for someone is?, Give them exactly what they want.

who cares about protests
gas the kikes, then you'll make a difference

Muslims arent the ones invading Israel shithead

America can't help that Liberals and Muslims are antisemitic. Places like Iraq, Iran, Palestine, and Deutschistan are backwards.

>Muslims are attacking Jews

>Because of Trump

It sounds nice, but it also sounds like ridiculous bullshit.

When weren't they?

in other news, gays are spreading AIDS everywhere because trump is a meanie.

Israel is a country and ye right the United Muslim armies arent invading and trying to exterminate every last jew right now.
not that they havent tried and failed...twice.

i mean the israel palestine conflict is nothing more than muslims not wanting jews in the ME let alone on the holy land.
Muslims hate jews cause muhammad hated jews

Oh no! We better send more money, weapons and US troops to help Israel! You don't think (((Donald))) and (((Kushner))) planned this to give Israel what they really wanted do you?

muslims are in israels way and need to get the fuck out.

My main question is that how does it advance the peace process? Is it it basically saying that they will not back down on their support for the state of Israel such that the arab leaders will have to negotiate before their chances of a two state is viable.

>because of trump

Just Europe, Burma, Australia, America.

It's not like they have already invaded North Africa, Sri Lanka, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Mauritius, Afghanistan, Chechnya, Balkans, Western China, Spain and Vienna.

Funny how it started off in the desert in Arabia...

>make rabid, broken muslim culture show its true colors and unfitness for civilized society
>Jews who spread them all over the Western world are now a whole lot closer to the feral dogs than before and see what they've done
12D chess

>People are openly burning israeli flags and attacking jews
>Trump did this while looking like the slimiest kike puppet in the world
This isn't even chess
I don't even know what this is anymore

The peace process has been defecated on by muslims in every way. The Muslims dont want peace so fuck them. theyve had their chance to a peaceful solution. we need stability in the region not chaos. if youd exterminate every palestinians youd get a few tribunals and thats it. much easier than trying to make nice with people who just want the opposition dead or gone

based trump killing kikes indirectly
/ourestguy/

|
|>
|

Yes! Fight with each other! We want equality and war far from Israel.

>people
Not any specific people
Not any group who highly dislikes Jews to begin with
It may even be white nazis who are doing this, they hate Jews
We don't know
All we know is that it's people
Don't know why
Don't know who
(Though it's probably Nazis)
People are burning Israeli flags
People

Chess isn't enough of a challenge.

Trump is playing interdimensional Risk.

>Say words
>Muslims kill people
>It's the words fault tho
>we should import more Muslims into our country so they can hear our words more clearly, and kill us.

>Trump is a time traveler who made Islam hate the Jews

Just how powerful is this man!?

It's 6000000D Chess Goym!

A part of me thinks that the Trump administration peace negotiations with the Palestinian authority has not been going well, hence the release of the statement recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Since when did they even stop burning israeli flags and attacking jews?

Why would anyone poke at some mentally unstable people like the muslims? Let them keep murdering each other and carry on with your own lives. Unless (((they))) want to spark another war in the middle east, since ISIS got btfo's recently and everybody got to breathe a bit of stability again

I also think this is basically a Fuck You to muslims. First Trump got the travel plan and now this. Is this an anti-islam move? It's hard to know what's been discussed behind closed doors.

>also don't blame the victim
>but it's not the attackers fault

peace talks with people paid to be a propaganda tool against the Israelis is futile.
The leaders of Palestine get paid to keep the fight going while ahmed & aisha suffer.
trust me. Muslim leaders dgaf about palestinians just about the holy land.

Everything is permisable in the pursuit of Making the Whole world islamic.
Q9:111 you can kill anybody and yourself as long as it is for the betterment of islam

The Jew who sells the flags around some corner makes good bucks though...
youtube.com/watch?v=gOKwwOR0GXY

You dont have to fight the Jews if you trick your enemies to do it for you.

Uuuuh, such lovely diversity :3

Jews getting attacked by their multiculturalism. Aint that funny ironic.

Why are you being a Juden apologist using that flag?
The kike lords will make you an example for this...

>Because of Trump
not
>Because of islam

Iraq is USA's bitch.
iran is weak.
Kurds want their country.
Turks dont want to give up land.
Syria is fucked and Putin's bitch
Jordan, lebanon etc. wont do shit alone and egypt is fucked too so.

no problem Señor....for now ;)

i think that either Trump made a really stupid move, wants to fuck Israel, or want to please the orthodox jews and go to war. Worst case scenario he'd unite the shias and sunnis under a common objective, alienate Turkey, who already gave signals of wanting to leave NATO and make Russia the prime mediator in the middle east, since he blew the US' diplomatic credibility among a bunch of nations.

im not a juden apologist.
im a realist.

and who gaf what flag im using.

No you Emu rapist, the Israelis need to get the fuck out, they have no rightful claim to that land besides "oh we were retarded and got slaughtered in droves so feel bad for us goyim"

No brother, we need the final solution

It does seem to be a general consensus on the right that the Palestinians refuse to negotiate. I'm thinking that the negotiations failed and now Trump is basically taking sides in the conflict hence resulting in no chance of any two-state solution being achievable unless the Palestinian authority accept the state of Israel and Jerusalem as it's capital. Interesting times.

>Trump makes a statement about a long time in the past confirmed fact
>Muslimes start to rage and threat to blow shit up
>People blame Trump for some reason
Makes you think, user. First don't draw carricatures, now this. Maybe We should stop caring about how shitskins are threating us and show them a huge middle finger in the face?
If they DARE to do anything they say they will get it 10fold like Israel does now.
If you want to tame a wild dog you better beat it up with a stick properly. Violence is the only thing they understand and Trump is doing it right.

CNN nigger detected

>people
If you've paid any attention to how media is presented to the public, you would be aware on how a person's ethnicity and religion is downplayed/ avoided when they are non-white. If they were Nazis, you'd know right away

Because of Trump I had to get up early yesterday and shovel snow.

Yesterday that oppressive shitlord made me take my trash can down to the curb, impeachment when???

>dunecoons attack heebs for 40+ years over Israel
>trump recognizes jewtown as capital of jewtopia
>dunecoons continue attacking heebs

The News; Trump encouraging terrorism and anti semitism oy gevalt! Impeach trump pls

You know when your 12 yo wife's son ask for a ferrari because he thinks he's the best driver there is because he plays a lot of GTA?
Trump just bought kikes a ferrari.
It's just a matter of time until they crash it.

We sill have seen one osraeli kill a muslim in jerusalem.

Ive seen portland antifa throw more violent protest then the muslims at the gaza strip.
The muslims are weak now

>Expelling and genociding the native population
That's what you aussies are good in right?

>Because of trump

Lol.. liberals openly hate Jews. Same with Muslims. Scratch that, they PROUDLY hate Jews

Trump doesn't care about Israel.

water is wet
because

trump

Grumpffff is Hitler. he has weaponized peaceful Muslims into SS death squads

A squared plus B squared equals C squared
because of trump

Remember when they protested Al Qaeda and ISIS ...

FUCKING BASED

original Jews(Palestinians)>>>>>>>>>Satanic Khazars

The inability to detect sarcasm is a hallmark of autism

He's a real winner, that one.

mental gymnastics at its finest

A minus 13D pokerchess-jousting game, of course.

Trump is anti Semitic! Hes inciting hate against jews!

And?

>caring what a bunch of goat fuckers think

Trump did follow policy regarding where you usually build an embassy. Israel claimed 1967 (I think the year was) that their capitol is Jerusalem; so any embassy aught to be in the capitol and not anywhere else.

Trump basically affirmed this claim by moving a US embassy to Jerusalem, the capitol of Israel. Which the Democrats also affirmed, what, 1995 or 1996 by stating as much.

The current outrage is the default behaviour of retarded Muslims and dishonest and/or ignorant leftists with an chip on their shoulder to justify.

Oy vey

>blew US credibility
Wait, wtf? We still had some??? I mean its not like we have been halfassing """PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST""" for the last 70 years. But hey we moved a direction. At this point any action is better than the nothing we have been doing

The New Exodus plan is working as expected.

israel is rightful jewish clay, I say this as a good christian goy, muslims can go get fucked.

Who are the real Jews? Those truly genetically related to the Jews of 2000+ years ago?

kek

where are the real christian? Those truly genetically related to the christians of 2000 years ago? Protip, youre a retard, the israeli jews arent even the real globalist jews you are all so afraid of

this, jews are foaming at the mouth

We tried that and it made things worse

Even here in Sweden Jews are starting to live precariously by the Muslim population threatening them. Even a synagogue burnt last weekend, newly arrivals thought adding fire to it would be the perfect aesthetic choice and ingratiate them to the Jewish community in Göteborg.

>Which the Democrats also affirmed, what, 1995 or 1996 by stating as much.
got a source?

That Democrats recognize that Jerusalem is the capitol of Israel or the specifics tied to either of those dates given?

timesofisrael.com/pa-blast-democrats-affirmation-jerusalem-as-israels-capital/

The article above is from a much later date, but says pretty much what I claim about the democrats affirming Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

Published Aug 14 2000. presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=29612

Excerpt: "Jerusalem is the capital of Israel and should remain an undivided city accessible to people of all faiths."

>people are burning Israeli flags and attacking jews

HAHAHAHA

WELCOME TO MY 1933 ALL OVER AGAIN

The Jews fear the Eagle

aljazeera.com/news/americas/2012/09/2012967331231439.html

Excerpt: "That support has since the 1970s included the use of language, now boilerplate in both parties' platforms, that describes Jerusalem as Israel's capital - a status that, while claimed by the Israeli government, has never been internationally accepted."

Basically, whilst no president expressed that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel both Republican and Democrat parties have done so repeatedly.

My favorite Canadian moment this morning was CBC Radio news on the way to work.

Guess what? Israel accomplishing it's 65 year goal of establishing a capitol city in Jerusalem was evidence of... wait for it... Evil White Christians.

Apparently the Jews are *victims* because this happened. They certainly had nothing to do with it. But the nefarious influence of white Christian Fundamentalists was central and was the driving force here.

Fucking CBC.

Why are these people not in Prison?

anything better than a muslim

1000% this, this was kike tier play against the kikes.

I can confirm the authenticity of his Majesty and his 4-D dreidel shekel moneymaking schemes

>LOOK AT WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

t. leftists, muslims, and bpds everywhere

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Embassy_Act

hahahhahh
this isn't about peace.

Yes; and because of water, a dam breaks.

>Media constantly pretends like muslims are peaceful and kind.
>Do something small, that you know will make them rage.
>Media can no longer pretend that they're peaceful and kind.
>Ban more Muslims.

They want Trump to instead oppose Israel so they can paint him as an Anti-Semite.

Support Israel: You are making them hate us.
Oppose Israel: You are making them hate us.

KVETCH-22

>burning Israeli flags
>attacking Jews

I don't see any issue with that.

Palestine was British Owned

>then Hitler dumped the Jews there, Rockefeller UN sanctioned it
>US starting funding and weaponizing Israel
>historically Israel has been a place of harmony for all the major religions to coexist

Khazaria also existed in this mode, the inbetween of East and West creating some balance. But that went to shit because of the rent seekers in Rome

Ie

>Jesuits
>Knights of Malta(fed reserve, Queen Elizabeth)

They're been keeping everyone segregated through Eurasia to prevent social economic unification

Same shit from Europe to Russia

You muzzies lost. You're a bitch.

Uh when will this become reality

He started a ground war with israel with a smile on his face and he didn’t use even one american life or cent.

Whoops wrong pic