FAMILY OF FAILED TERRORIST RELEASES A STATEMENT

FAMILY OF FAILED TERRORIST RELEASES A STATEMENT

ALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHU AKBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!

Attack us and be fed to dogs. Uppity privledged loopooz.

Well they have a point, targeting the suspects family isn't going to get you anywhere. They are innocent in all of this and should not be persecuted because a family member went rogue and go off. This is an isolated incident anyways, muslims in NYC of all places are incredibly benign and keep to themselves for the most part. Now if you want to reduce crime you should target blacks and Hispanics, because let's face it bulk of the crime comes from those two groups and it's a fact.

>attempting to kill people
We're sad :(

>kids out in the cold for a brief amount of time

>ANGERY >:(

Noone takes these people seriously right?

This is a good thing in the long run. It just makes normies hate sand niggers all the more.

(((CARE)))

The takiya is strong in this post

Insilllah my brother!

I am getting tired of this cancer.

Well, in cases like this where there's a terror threat, I think they should be able to interrogate youngsters w/o a lawyer or the parents consent ... same for murder or serious things that are urgent.

An easier solution would be to deport every last brown skin and slam the doors shut. No exceptions.

But no, it's time to endlessly tip toe through the minefields of political correctness yet again.

takbir

scuse me what?

No goyim, you must tie your arms behind your back while trying to navigate an ever-changing social construct of what is offensive while accomplices get away.

This is classic mudshit extremist talk, deport the whole lot of them.

It's like many times in past, I've encountered actual ISIS members and fanboys on twitter, and they use this rhetoirc, and it happens after a terrorist attack wherever it might be; it goes like
>Yes I condone terrorism!
>Terrorism at rohyinganiggers which dindunuffin and palestinians and... blablalblalbal

It's the same deflection as this, shit that basically has nothing to do with whatever in discussion, which mean ofc they don't give a fuck and wanted it to happen. Badly explained, but I've seen this all over the place for 3,5 years now

Seriously fuck those mudshits

>not what they expect from the justice system

they must not know the justice system.

hop on 1 foot! on the ground! hokey pok-- bang bang bang bang, youre fucked.

We expect you satan worshiping fuck head people to act as terrorists so be prepared for what we call justice you shit sack eating smelly muslims!

>OUR SON IS A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN
>HE GO TO THE MOSQUE 5 TIMES A DAY TRYNA GET HIS LIFE BACK ON TRACK

You know that all liberals do

taqqiya, you straight-faced lying snakbar eating mother fucker

>immigrant
>obvious bomb
>his rights
Im done. Fuck this gay earth.

Could you imagine the shitstorm if pic related was involved

Too fucking bad! I couldn't careless about that shitskin family

Holy deflection

>son fails to peacefully blow himself up
>GoatBeingPenetrated.jpg
>Uh we condemn all police brutality
>We dindu nuffin evin whipeepo
>We will all grow from this

>Albert Fox Cahn

Is he Jewish?

>WE ARE OUTRAGED
Muzzies are the most shameless biowaste on earth

The fucking nerve they have

Every single of them needs a sword swing to the neck like our noble Christian ancestors dealt with them for therapeutic reasons

>Cahn
>Cahn, cahan, Cohen, kogan- the most "noble" Jewish name derived from the pharisees priest class
>Asking

Weak Jewdar desusenpai

It goes as follows:
>#NotAllMuslims
>#THINKOFTHECHILDREN

With that thought process they are actually the victims here.

Taqiya or Baba Kamma?

It's the one in the middle? It looks like the only thing he's missing is a yarmulke.

A very bad attempt to distract from the main issue.
Sorry not sorry

Shit like this makes me think we fought on the wrong side of history.

EXPLAIN THIS DRUMPFKINS