IT WAS HER TURN

IT WAS HER TURN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Kl2dFGshro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All in all ....that movie sucked.

I liked the girl who played WW, but the storytelling was piss poor.

>a shitty film doesn't get an award
REEEEEE THEY SNUBBED MUH FAVORITE MOVIE BECAUSE (insert political reason)

bad movie

Patty Jenkins is a pretty shit director. Not only did she do nothing new, most of her filmography is complete shit. Wonder Woman is alright but nothing special unless it's the first film you've ever seen. Grimdark superheroes were already done in Tim Burton's Batman, the "hero that wants nothing more than to help" complex was already done in Richard Donner's Superman, World War superhero drama was already done with Captain America, female superheroes were already a thing with the old Wonder Woman TV show, and the movie's script is literally a saturday morning cartoon script in live-action. But really what makes WW shit is it lacks any subtlety whatsoever, the cliches are turned up to 11, and a lot of the shots look like they were rendered with a $50 green screen and Blender software. Really, it's just a film that feminists and easily impressed plebs that lack taste eat up. If you actually think Wonder Woman is good after seeing anything prior by superior directors, your taste is highly questionable and ought to be checked for early signs of down syndrome.

This. The acting was also subpar. Shame, everything else on paper looked pretty good and they even didn't go overboard on the WYMMIN PWWR.

That's fucking atrocious

MORE SEXISM IN HOLLYWOOD BAKA

See, women are so powerful.

It was pretty shitty desu
From a cinematic perspective, it was really bad

How is this surprising? The lead actor was Israeli and Israel is South Africa 2.0 in Hollywood circles.

well, I'm no autistic comic 'book' reader/ fantasy 'historian' so I didn't rip it apart down to the molecules. I really didn't notice any of the now common SJW bs in it. It was entertaining and I liked it, which is all I give a shit about after a nice meal and a long day at work.

i'm glad i never watched a capeshit movie

You don't care about art or higher learning. That's okay, there are many people like you.

The real cancer is the critics that overrate mediocrity like this as an all-time great. Same with Get Out.

She acted like an idiot the whole time
>hur I donta kno how to bi a narmal wuman hehe I am frum an eyland I dount knaw what the saxy times ar panis joke panis joke naked man and panis joke
She was neither the hero nor the main character imo. What did she learn?
How did she develop?
What challenges did she overcome?
It didn't do anything for me desu
Her body did something for me
She is an attractive woman for sure
Probably a good actor too but not here.
Also the accent threw me off
I get it, it's a magical island, its a fake accent for a made up place
But it just sounds so wrong

Can someone explain to me why a normal human being would care about this? Why would they tune in to see a bunch of people rich for playing pretend take selfies and give retarded speeches for awards they were subjectively given by some literally who fags that vote on it somewhere?

cause it's fun to shitpost and rage about.

>Sup Forums is so normie filled and gay as fuck we actually have normie fags who watch this gay ass nigger shit
Sup Forums is officially dead

I don't care for the Golden Globes, and I didn't care for Wonder Woman either. It seemed like it was going in a good direction, and I was enjoying it up until that one scene where they threw her into the sniper tower. There was opportunity to build the character of the sniper character, or maybe an opportunity for them to be creative. Nah, just throw Wonder Woman at the tower that will solve the problem. The rest of the movie was just as horribly handled as well. Oh yeah these two people with zero chemistry in the movie? Let's make them have sex! The guy that was completely indifferent to your goal the whole time and clearly didn't believe you, ends up not believing you? What? Ah yeah the bad guy is able to transport all over and can destroy you immediately, but nah let him do the 'join me' meme to draw out another 10 minutes of movie time.

Someone clearly rushed the last half of the movie or the writers switched. I'm able to keep an open-mind up to a point, but when they threw her into the tower was when they immediately lost me.

She had the good look of Wonder Woman, but shitty actor, shitty director, shitty everything.

They made her like an innocent dumb child throughout the whole movie. They tried to appease women the whole time because "Oh she's so cute and powerful".

mrplinketts age of movie snobs is getting out of hand
it was a meh movie
pretty good for dc

youtube.com/watch?v=7Kl2dFGshro

Is this the Kung Fury remake?

Jesus Christ. The Matrix Reloaded had better CGI than this pile of shit. And that movie came out in 2003.

No one cares fuck off

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

There was a wonder woman movie this year? Christ, how much capeshit gets shit out every year and why do people keep watching it? This is why anime is superior.

Certainly not the GG.
Also saged

kill yourself.

Superhero movies don't win awards. They never have. They never will. Bitch better be happy it was even nominated.

Stay assblasted, comiccuck.

anime > multicultural hollywood trash

>DUHHH I LIEK WHEN SUPERMAN SAVES THUHH PEOPLE WIF HIS CAPE

He deserved the golden globe for best male actor in a movie
Poor Gul Dukat
Just goes to show you the bigots in Hollywood can't recognize a transgender trans-species actor who show such amount of bravery to pull off such powerful role as wonderwomen
I salute you Gul Dukat

checked
Fuck Comiccucks

oh baby

Shit movie, shit awards, shit Hollywood.

>pictured on the left: captain soy

>Shit colored ID tag