I play pot of greed and end my turn. Your move, Sup Forums!

I play pot of greed and end my turn. Your move, Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cp4fxe75810
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but what does pot of greed do?

I activate my trap card:

Top that.

> ending your turn before you even know what you've drawn

What a fuckin' scrublord.

I activate Delinquent Duo! Say goodbye to those two cards!

Why did I suck so much at this game?

Pot of Greed is banned

>bring LK YT meme to Sup Forums
triggered

Terrible play

You needed to be an adult in order to understand this children's card game. Also money.

I activate my quick-play spell card: Jar Robber!
Negating your Pot of Greed and allowing me to draw 1 card instead

I activate Black Lotus and add three mana to my pool. End my turn.

Before you end your turn, I active my trap card

That says Devil Twins though

I don't understand MTG. Does the mana wear out at the end of the turn, or does it stay in your mana pool until you decide to use it?

You don't need to look at your draws if you have hand traps.

The mana pool gets emptied at the end of each step/phase(for example, if you activate black lotus during your main phase but only spend one mana, then go to combat, you'd lose the unspent mana)

I could prevent this. But I won't! Worth 1000 LP.

KORE WA

ZA WARUDO

I'm not familiar with this card, what does it do Sup Forums?

Your mana is never emptied unless you've tapped all your mana-producing cards (lands, artifacts, etc). You can still cast instants when it's not your turn if you have tappable mana-producing cards.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=cp4fxe75810

The mana pool is emptied though, in case you have leftover mana in your pool(Gilded Lotus activation into Preordain, then pass for example). Of course you can play instants/activate abilities/etc if you have enough mana available from other sources.

So what, you never discard it and just keep it sitting there getting tapped to interrupt shit?

Wasn't that card banned?

i think its back up to 1 actually.

last ban list I checked black hole was at 2 and raigeki at 1. at this point I think the meta far out paced those early staple cards.

when is delinquent duo and cyber jar coming back?

On older cards, interrupt actually refers to the speed of the action, not interrupting(in MtG terms interrupting an action is called countering) shit. Without the "can be played as an interrupt" clause you could not use it to generate mana to pay for interrupt-speed(nor instants I think, but I'm not sure) spells under the old rules, I believe.

WHEN I ACTIVATE POT OF GREED THE CARD POT OF GREED THE CARD I JUST ACTIVATED WILL ALLOW ME TO DRAW 2 NEW CARDS FROM MY DECK, MY DECK WHICH I GOT POT OF GREED FROM, POT OF GREED BEING A CARD THAT WAS FROM MY DECK THAT WHEN I ACTIVATE ALLOWS ME TO DRAW 2 NEW CARDS FROM MY DECK.

You activated my trap card! I use solemn judgement, I pay half my lifepoints to negate and destroy your card. Your move.

No, you have to sacrifice it.

here is the new version of the card, using the current templating.

>tfw been playing duel links nonstop for 8 days

help me

I remember thinking Pot of Avarice was the coolest thing when I first saw it. Were there any more Pot/Jar cards after that?

I attack you with my Necron Monolith.

Fuck off casual, go and play duel legacy.

Explain this meme to me.