What is the rarest Sup Forums related item that you possess?

What is the rarest Sup Forums related item that you possess?

OP is not mine

Other urls found in this thread:

ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auction/mypage/bidItemInfoEn.html?index=454663
ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auction/item/itemInfoEn.html?index=473049
ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auction/item/itemInfoEn.html?index=473115
ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auction/item/itemInfoJa.html?index=346579
ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auction/item/itemInfoJa.html?index=321099
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A cel of Faye Valentine.

these probably

Probably this, now. I also have a genga that is a frontal headshot of Lain.

Some Japanese weeb got these "whatevers" of the lost Maze movie.

Neat-o

investment bump for a potentially tasty thread

Where d'you guys get cels from? I remember seeing nothing but Roujin Z cels on eBay for many years

I don't have anything particularly rare outside of some manga that went OOP years ago and fetches crazy money. Old shit like the Memories anthology, Vertical Inc. Tezuka omnibuses, two volumes of Mushishi to name a few

I also have the Jiro Taniguchi artbook that you could only get in Luis Vuitton stores

I bought mine on ebay

How much were they?

Also something I've always wanted to know - how come most of them are from US sellers? And why are original pieces of film art so cheap, is it because of how many hundreds of frames films produce?

Ebay, anime conventions but they are cancerous no matter where you live but the best are in japan at shops that sell cel and other things like line art and character designs. Also japanese auction sites lurk buyfag to learn of them.

There are several reprints on ebay but the actual cels there are ok at best not the best selection.

$130 for and $90 for pic

I don't know, mine were both from Japanese sellers. I don't know about the cost either.

As far as I know mine are authentic. They're both from reputable sellers at least.

For only 1k US

You spend $1000 on that? Really?

The original script, notes, drawings and designs of my future anime movie. ;_;

Why would you spend $1000 on a sketch of an anime character? Honestly, I wouldn't even pay $1000 for a sketch from the lost notebooks of a famous artist, let alone a fucking animator.

Greatest disappointment of the last decade, what a piece of shit.

Tanigawa Nico sent this to me along with a nice little letter.

Mandarake at it again.
ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auction/mypage/bidItemInfoEn.html?index=454663

I got some cels

Mostly Nadesico

A few Bubblegums

I really like this Ruin Explorers one I got too

all in all I have some 30 cels but don't have pictures of most of them

I own no anime stuff.

A large plastic promotional card for Texhnolyze signed by the entire English cast.

Rare, sure. One of a kind. Worth anything? Probably not much.

What did you do to her?

I'm jealous. Got a pic?

I have this on my room, is a painting of this, I don't know who did it not where I got it, since I have it since 2000 or maybe earlier, I don't remember. Can't show pics since I'm not home.
It's exactly the same as this pic.

Those cobra cels.

>Evangelion cels
>Only 200 dollars
>Character: Ray

Seems legit, no Chinese fakery here.

I sent a fan letter to them a few years ago and they sent a reply back just last month.

God, I loved reading this. Don't think I've ever even seen anyone bring this series up for discussion. Ever. A shame about the anime though. Making a 30 vol. manga into a 13 ep series was a shit move even if only 20 volumes were released at that time.

Oh my fucking christ. I want this so bad but I am poor sadly.
ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auction/item/itemInfoEn.html?index=473049

Not on me, no.

Based Kimura at it again. Whose pubes will he confirm next?

ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auction/item/itemInfoEn.html?index=473115

>100 fucking thousand yen

Why

Because green pubes, that's why.

ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auction/item/itemInfoJa.html?index=346579

Wait so no one's bought it? I really want to see that gaped pussy.

830k yen is a lot of money for pubes man.

Oh holy shit that is 23 inches long.

Probably this.

I'd pay $1000 for that C.C. lewd.

Not really rare, but medium rare.

It's been bought. That's the winning auction bid.

Not enough.

I have something rare I bought becuase of animu, if that counts

Does it run? It looks P cool

I just finished that show, fucking noice

the rarest animu thing I own is a rio:bone canti fig

I spend the rest of my Trump Stamps on rare vintage vidya

>Medium rare
The only way true men like it.

Anything other than black and blue or rare is a sin.

I guess carpaccio is also fine, if you have good filet mignon.

It's in pieces waiting restoration. I'm really just repainting the rusted parts and replacing some wear items though. I've been putting it off for a big while now. It did run prior to that though.

The prior owner was a rich guy who just rode it around his airplane hanger. I got it for a good price too. Although getting fresh parts is an issue.

>Although getting fresh parts is an issue.
Finding the right parts is half the fun user.

Literally robbery
Pigeon

What else am I supposed to spend money on?

ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auction/item/itemInfoJa.html?index=321099

Only the one cel. I have some genga and douga that I keep in a nice folder.

you better have the honda city to go with it faggot

Just stuff signed by people that went to AX. I guess it would be the WF exclusive Yoko fig with the base signed by Hiroyuki Imaishi

I already looked up how to import it, and it can't be done. I ain't rich enough to buy several of them, import them, and have a few of them crash tested.

I'm still mad I didn't buy those frames. They weren't expensive at all either.

wait fuck me, I forgot that cars after a certain age can be imported with no restrictions. Gotta go look this shit up. Unfortunately, I have neither the money nor the space for another car, especially one that will just mostly be fore show. Still though, one day I'll have it one to match my bike.

What's so bad about it? Isn't it just the first x volumes in one nice book?

Oh, it's you again. Anybody going to bid on that auction? Less than a day left and still zero bids.

I have a couple of official sketches from Binbougami-ga.

Gunbuster VHS

Not particularly rate, but I'm sure not many people outside of nipland own it.

Maybe the Niea_7 DVD box set by Pioneer (middle of the top shelf).

Some shitty fantasy mango that got dropped by its original publisher after the first volume, signed by the author.

Life-sized picture of Kissshot from Kata-artbook by as109, printed and framed behind the tempered glass.

Ben 10 was a great show, but 1000$ for a sketch of Gwen is a little too much.

Some yaoi from 1981.
I also have a copy of Bahamut ep 8 storyboard, which I really bought to see how they changed the script and not particularly for collection or memorabilia, but that's only rare and not sought after. It was 800 yen I think.

Damn dude you own Kokoro Toshokan. I love 10+ year old moe like that.

I own both of the official Watamote daki, which is one of a clothed tomoko with a pink background and one of yuu in a bikini on a white background.

It's one of my favourites, so glad I could get my hands on a DVD set for it. They don't make 'em like they used to.

From the thumb, it looked like you were snorting coke from a hotel bible.

Oh, and a set of 3 official SDF Macross guidebooks from 1983 (two of them) and 1990 (must be a reprint). Dem line drawings and watercolors.

>Jiro Taniguchi
Why does his manga always go out of print so fast? I'm glad I bought A Distant Neighbourhood, the hardcover reprint, since it looks beautiful.

Are the Legend of the Galactic Heroes novels rare? If so then I own the fourth volume in Japanese, first edition.

Probably down to small print runs. Taniguchi is such a niche interest in the Western market (compared to how big he is in Europe).

Most of Fanfare/Ponent Mon's catalogue is low-print run stuff

I also have his Samurai Legend book from CPM, and a much harder to get Hotel Harbour View which Viz released under their short-lived Spectrum line