Is Anyone Else Democrat For the Sake of Self Interest

Growing up I was always a republican since i liked their ideas. However now that I turned 18 I am democrat for pure self-interest. I know im going to be poor as shit when i get older so why would I vote for a party that wants to cut the welfare state? I think a lot of Democrat voters are the same way. Even though we may agree with the republican party for self-interest we are democrats. Trump should continue his republican theoretic while still supporting a welfare state to get max-voters.

Grew up conservative.
College me liberal. Registered as Dem.
Having family made me conservative.

Voting repub, but keeping dem because lazy.

OP what is the point of making this thread. Why did you want Sup Forums to know you are a welfare nigger and unironically vote like one too?

Americans vote republican, because they are going to be rich, and are not derelict faggots.

In the sense that I publicly identify as a left-leaning democrat because I'm a semi-public figure in a big blue city but privately am a big angry racist, yes

We are going to be poor as shit

It doesnt matter what system is in place kid, winners win and losers make retarded threads like you.

Tbh if you get a decent job, you'll get more in tax breaks than what you'd get on welfare if you voted republican, or even better, libertarian

And before you ask, I live in what I would compare to a commie shithole that Israel complete waste of taxpayers money

>n i get older so why would I vote for a party that wants to cut the welfare state?

> Because printing money, more dept, unfullfillable promises (pension, wellfare4ever) and then voting the most corrupt, vile and outright psychopathic party is totally in self interest and has always worked so well and is a GREAT idea.

Yeah i dont know, but i think youre a legitimate idiot.
Or just young and have never thought about it, or simply a female. But i think idiot or kid.

I'm not getting a descent job tho

suuure idiot

beyond social and policy views I'm a democrat because I actually want to associate with nice people and women and not white chuds. If you're under 30 and vote republican nine times out of ten you're an incel.

This is how most democrats think. Their are literally females who vote democrat JUST to get free $30 birth control pills each month. Selfish garbage.

kys

That's good though, people who have sex are degenerate white trash

You're trash.

I'm a Jim Webb Democrat

at a certain point you'll realize that the democrats fucking hate poor people too, they just do a better job of covering it up.

believing their bullshit will absolutely keep your life in the shitter though.

"wah wah, i've got it so hard-- big rich 1% fatcats are the reason i'm poor, not because i'm a lazy fucking slob who didn't bother to learn anything useful"

fucking pussies.

Personal well being over the country's well being. Yep, you're definitely a piece of shit Lefty. There used to be a pride in this country and a sense of self sacrifice paid at the expense of bettering the nation as a whole, bettering it for your neighbor and your neighbor's neighbor. You clearly never were taught this. You should kys instead of furthering the demise of this nation like the rest of your misguided ilk.

^^This.^^

>thinking the wellfare state and social security wont end by your 50s.

Kys cuck

>wahh wahh i hate communists they threw the rich in gulags wahhh wahh who didn't bother to end world hunger and cause world peace.

Right-wingers are pussise.

I would i care for a country that will put me at the bottom of the social hierarchy?

It’s not about welfare, it’s about income inequality which is different issue.

Welfare is just so we don’t have people starving in the streets, which isn’t good for anybody

no

>i hate communists they threw the rich in gulags

Except they didn't, in fact commies were financed by foreign bankers.

I bet you blame the other kids when you get picked last for sports too...

Bet you blame chicks cause they pick other guys first too...

Stop being such a lowlife and you wont on the bottom.

Was the USSR controlled by international bankers?

>Khan academy
>libraries
>self improvement in general

Get some skills and climb up until you find the sweet spot of income, work(and lack thereof) and fulfillment

Good example would be mine
>learning code in general
>plan to work in IT/telecom because there will always be demand for these, kinda like learning everyday, etc
>already saving for retirement, firearms, etc
I'm especially trying to get my hands on gold, silver, and other SHTF stuff

Welfare is a nice plus but it would be the first thing I would throw under the bus if I had anything going wrong

I just flunked my last test even tho in studied and went on khan academy. I can't just improve

I'm not on the bottom I am rich right now since I live with my parents but after highschool I got to move out

The "social hierarchy" is bullshit created by the Left to keep people like you right where you are... blaming others for your failures. An ugly black woman ( the bottom of your "social hierarchy") has a better chance to make something of herself in America over any other country in this world. It doesn't come without sacrifice. She would have to be dedicated, disciplined, and motivated but the point still stands. It's a free society. You're free to work hard and make a decent life for yourself or you're free to bitch and moan and be miserable and suck at the nation's teat. It's up to you and only you. A victim's mentality will get you nowhere.