US Airforce or French Foreign Legion

Alright Sup Forums I want to prepare for the upcoming war for Europe. I'm a college graduate and was just accepted to graduate school in Texas, but I want to join the military. Should I do the French Foreign Legion of US Airforce ?

You won't make it in either, you're weak

USAF, FFL are for the desperate one.
And they won't take in western citizens, because of high desert rate and stuff.

> Kekistani flag

calling someone else weak. Kys.

Is it really that high? How are people such pussies.

They technically still admit anyone from anywhere.

Join the Rhodesian Army and let’s take back rightful white clay.

'Cause we're all Rhodesians
And we'll fight through thick and thin
We'll keep our land a free land
Stop the enemy coming in

air force for 6 weeks of arts and crafts

You are asking a Malaysian Cartoon board on which military to join.

If you really are going to a graduate school in Texas, it is clear that you didn't learn common sense and decision making in school.

You're a weak minded individual.

It is not that western people are pussy, it is more like they don't treat recruit as human at all.
So in the end a lot of slavs make it and stay, most anglo or asian just decide to left.
And if you have a good degree and from the state or others 1st world countries, they will have doubt to take you in.

You need to past the interview and test first.
Lots of westerner were reject this way.

You're a faggot using a kekistani flag. I have common sense. Life is boring, and a microbiology research position isn't cutting it for me.

Are they good soldiers?

Here's the story of Rhodesia, a land both fair and great. On the 11th of November, an independent state.

I can change the flag to whatever I want.
Unfortunately you can't change your ways of being a pussy.

How about, I don't know, contact some recruiters and do your own research?

Is that just a meme?

Over glorified infantry, but still better then french soldiers, mostly.
Their marching is the best in the world though.

You can't change the fact that your a faggot.

You need to think further, the USAF can give you good salary, good opportunity, if you want to act badass and cool, join the marine and try to get into SF.

Don't join the legion, there was an ex-legionaire on Sup Forums a while back and said they were the scum of the earth.

Did he say it was really that bad? I'm not exactly the most decent human being. I also heard they commit quasi war crimes, and don't get into trouble

Lot of slav, brazillians, nepals, and most chef are chink.
They can't commit war crimes, since most they do are patrol at France or Africa.
There is no much crimes to do either way.

oh yeah. Go French Foreign Legion, Hear they have a current demand for micro biologists. Hope you like homo, Read "Mouth Full of Rocks"

He said one of his squadmates was some kind of sex offender and was fondling his ballsack in the middle of an exercise.

It was pretty messed up shit, I think he ended up going the PMC route afterwards and was in Côte D'Ivoire.

A lot of people aim to join PMC while going to legion.
Better pay, better life, legion is just a 'certificate' of mercenary for them.

Take it from an ROTC cadet, go Air Force, enlisted aircrew if we're being realistic, few people make it through the Special Tactics pipeline, and I dunno if you want to go through four years of fuck-fuck games.
Yes. Yes they are. Plus, you have to learn French, and they don't give a shit about how the Legion lives, your life will suck ass.

I'd do PMC afterwards.

Then you are just another college dreamer.
US Marine then, shorter contract, and more connection if you want to join US PMC.

I'm not a college dreamer, but I just can't handle the mundane nature of life.

I personally disagree with . Go Air Force ROTC. Go pilot, there will be no shortage of work, and your life will be honestly pretty good while you're in the military. Infantry life in the Marines, while better than La Legion, isn't great.

Me too, all college beta-males have this kind of problem.
I can't handle the social chat, can't handle the daily boring life, I want to break out, do something big in my life.
And boom, you join the army, or try to get a job, get some heavy slap by the reality.
Then you come back to Sup Forums.

US PMC now pilot jets or just heli?

Not exactly a beta-male. I'm in college on a baseball scholarship and I'm a richfag.

More reason you shouldn't join the army.
If you want to play some manhunt games, go to Morocco.

Most pilot helis, but I know Blackwater, or whatever they're called nowadays, have been looking into fixed-wing aircraft, and third world countries always need good pilots, and I can tell you from personal experience, U.S. Air Force pilots are some of the best in the world. Some Polish Air Force pilots did that after WWII when they couldn't go home, they just went and flew in the African bush wars.
To keep this away from getting into a pit of muh alphaness clit-measuring, I still say go Air Force ROTC. Even if your eyes ain't great, they let you get corrective surgery, and as long as you keep your mouth shut, you'll get through your medical without issue.

> alphaness clit-measuring

top kek

>manhunt games

plz explain

AF. Work as either a mechanic or try and go for pilot. If you wanna see action though, join the Navy or the army. Navy being better.

Why Navy?

I kinda forgot that some country like saudi still hire pilot for their jet, cause niggers are too stupid to pilot it.
Yeah, now you mention it, USAF are better.
Unless he want to have some 'adventure' as shitty infantry.

you can go to morocco and hunt the refugees there, local polices will demand you to let them join.

so you can join SF if you are good enough.
And they got lot of actions.

Ex usaf here
Go Marines and pick a combat job.
You will hate usaf it is pozzed and getting worse. There are good guys there but it attracts all the faggots who want to LARP as soldiers.
The other option has useful experience for war also combat jobs are mostly white. Nigs and monkies tend to pick do nothing safe jobs like HVAC.
Foreign legion is gay and multiculturalism
If your set on usaf you want Arial Gunner

How about Army SF?
Rangers, Intelligence/SAD?

Hell yeah. I'm looking at something like that if/when I can't fly anymore here.
It is, but that's why you go pilot and try not to climb the promotion ladder.
Sorry, couldn't bring myself to call it dick-measuring because it's more equivalent to women bickering.

Pozzed ? Is it really that bad? What if I went in after OTS

I can agree with this, shits fucked, even aircraft maintenance aint safe, can't even do wall to wall counseling on whiny little fucks and you call somebody a cocksucker you gotta worry about EO and legal

Don't join the Legion. Americans in particular get treated like shit and if you're on Sup Forums I take it you dislike niggers and Arabs. I'm on Sup Forums because I served in the Legion and learned to hate niggers and Arabs.

Whatever romantic notions you have about it, forget them. If you even made it through La Ferme, you're going to be used in the worst of the worst places the French military can send you.

The fact you're even saying Air Force or Legion shows you haven't done any research into this. The Marines in the US are used as the pinnacle of standard military training and they only have 12 weeks training as opposed to the four months in the Legion. Also you've left it too late to join this year.

Not joining this year. Danger is what I want. If I did airforce I'd go for Para-rescue.

Also regale us with tales of the legion please.

join north korea,you idiot

I have a duty to preserving Western Culture, unlike you Scandinavians

please,no more burgers for europe, irather literally take another million muslim,than a single burger! russia is my greatest ally against isis, and all extremists, fuck america

you are preserving jewish supremacy you idiot

>Should I do the French Foreign Legion of US Airforce ?

You lack the mental ability for either, from what I can see.

your greatst ally israel literally rather have isis as neighbours than have assad,fuck off with your brainwashed nonsense.

gooks are worse than africans

op should go to auschwitz,and not for sightseeing

I spent a few weeks at Aubagne in June, don't join the FFL it's utter horseshit.

Out of 4 English speakers one made it through, he finished at Castel and quit along with an American because it's so garbage.

You seem psychotic, just join the marines dum-dum.

WE'LL KEEP THEM NORTH OF THE ZAMBEZI

ancaps are worse than jews

USMC

Airforce is a feminized branch.

recognize jerusalem or save western culture? pick one, you are literally shilling for someone who dont mind you dying,so eager to die for good goy points, people like you are teh cancer of the world. you will fire on civilians,causing more damage,fuck you,gas yourself

Grow up.

I met plenty of idiots like you in the Infantry, you're all weak as piss when it come down to it.

Para-rescue, while worthy of respect, isn't the same kind of danger that an infantryman is going to face.

We were deployed in every conflict zone France was involved in. So I was in Afghanistan, Ivory Coast, Chad, Mali and French Guyana.

Afghanistan was no different really to any of the other stories you'll hear from Americans, Brits etc. Except strangely we were much better equipped than our allied counterparts. Ivory Coast and Chad were shitzones, just insanity. People claim that Arabs are savage but they have nothing on the Africans. It was the first time I saw legit cannibalism (or the aftermath of it)

French Guyana was interesting, not much in terms of danger but one of the guys in my unit murdered a local which almost caused a shitstorm.

I joined after 9/11. Wanted to kill Muslims because my cousin died on that day. Irish army is shit, British army requires an oath to the Queen, American was too complicated to join, so the Legion was my only choice. I also came from a wealthy background like you, attended private school, wasn't ready to go to university.

If you want danger then go for it if you think you can handle people despising your guts for being American. A lot of the people who try to join up are asylum seekers who come from countries that have been fucked up due to American foreign policy and they will blame you for it. One American made it through La Ferme and he was the toughest cunt I've ever know.

how does it feel to know that you risked your life for fucking france

Now one thing I am particularly interested in hearing about are drifters or people that actually choose (and manage) to serve multiple countries in their respective military and the baggage that has; Limited range and trust.

For instance the Foreign Legion seems to grant citizenship, but if one wanted to move to say the American military after the fact, you basically get stuck with basic shit, else you're required to renounce all other claims to get the relevant clearances, which makes sense.

Anyone ever hear of people actually serving in multiple armies for more than one country? That'd be interesting as hell getting first hand experience in the basic working and operations of other armies and their policies, in addition to one's own country. I've done next to no research on that specifically though I've floated that question in my mind occasionally, figured I'd just ask in a one-off.

Meh. About the same as anyone else that fought in Jewish sandbox wars. At least when I was in Africa it wasn't in service of Israel.

My life is probably better because I risked it than if I never did. I would have just ended up as some soft cunt that got brainwashed in university. Thats the most annoying thing about the perception of the Legion, "we risk our life for France". The France I'd die for doesn't exist anymore and probably never will again. The rest of the people who I served with did it for money, citizenship or because they wanted to do something that sounds cool to their peers. Fuck all people in the Legion care about the France that exists today.

I mean that's basically kind of a mercenary, except not.

Actually the American I served with left the FFL in 2014 when I did and went on to join the Russian military where he is still serving as far as I know. Haven't talked to him in a while so I don't know what he is doing exactly.

Most others that want to remain in the military but not the FFL tend to be recruited by PMCs. Legionnaires are often headhunted by them. I know at least ten guys who work in naval protection, anti piracy on container ships and tankers.

Nowadays it's not really a thing, though you can find some people who "retired" from their national military to take on a job with a foreign nation here and there.

Before the 20th century it wasn't terribly uncommon to find people who'd served multiple countries though.

Of course, there's always soldiers of fortune.