Buzzfeed writer freaks out over Sup Forums

he posted giant thread on twitter whining about "far right" users complaining about the muzzie terror attack today

twitter.com/broderick/status/940205502998499328

fuck this faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/broderick/status/940205502998499328
archive.is/obwm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My almonds just activated

This story has activated me.

fin

We /newsworthy/ now

This really activates me

>normies reading happening thread shitposts

HOW DARE THEY INFORM EACH OTHER ABOUT A BREAKING NEWS. ONLY CNN IS ALLOWED TO DO THAT

Hey Ryan you faglord. Spend some more time lurking and less time trying to pay your exorbitant rent while doing drugs every other night.
You will soon find yourself in a different standing politically, culturally, morally and socially. LURK MORE RYAN BRODERICK.

>wants to show us ebil racists
>posts are just fucking shitposts with one of them by a faggot flag poster

Why does anyone give a shit about what gets posted in the twitter? I get wanting to shine the hypocrites but they get the attention they want.

Also sage because fuck you

When the fuck is there NOT a happening thread in this shithole?
If a tree falls in a forest and no one is there, does it still get a happening thread?

Sorry I'm late boys and goys, what is our secret plan to attack the evil gentiles...sorry, I mean Jewish persons.....I mean Jews again?

They accidentally show our diversity

This dumb cunt doesn't realise that he is just advertising the hurt box. He is already addicted to browsing. Like the morbid fascination of a car wreck. He can't draw his eye away, he is just promoting us as being quick off the mark Happening fags who are up to date with news and events (which we are, Boston Marathon Bombing proved this years ago)
He is just sending normies here. Yes they try and shill us to begin with, but we have had worse. We survived Shareblue, CREW nerd virgins who had ridiculous funding thanks to Brock and his DNC Cucks.

These people are getting pulled in. Soon they will lurk Holocaust red pill threads, see the brutal race realism all out of morbid curiosity.. And slowly, steadily, they will question everything they thought they knew about the world.

And if they don't, who fucking cares? We are winning.

counter sage

if i make a sh*tpost will a screenshot be found on some normans twitter???

you tell me
>152908993

fuck

(((Buzzfeed)))

All this.

You can dream and meme user.

The fact that journalists actually visit this site really grills my shills.

I dont understand the point of his tweet. Shock horror, people on a political message board are discussing an attempted terrorist attack. Are MSM and reddit meant to have monopoly on places to discuss such events?

You can dream and meme user. Didn't the sack like half their workforce in UK thus week?
Should Ryan be saving his shekels for the unemployment line?

Hey Broderick, if you're in the thread right now, put me in the screen cap you colossal faggot
p.s. cripple chan has your home address. Sleep tight.

The more we win the more they shill.

Remember when both the right and left agreed that "the right dominate youtube" and then YT utterly censored and defunded any non civnat right wingers shortly after?

We act, they react. Start going about your day with the (true) mindset that we are absolutely demolisjing the faggots and niggers daily.

Well the state of Western journalism has become so atrocious this shit isn't that surprising..

>2 scoops
>Drumpfph Dentures
>stops to drink water

Ask him how much the Buzzfeed gig pays
protip: nothing

>truth
It happened to me, it will happen to them. People yearn for the truth. Welcome, newfrieds. You're here forever.

I like how they think that a Swiss, a burger, a fag, and a poo are all right-wing huwhite supremacists

Exactly this.

Mr Bond puts it well.
>Who woulda thought, posting frogs , merchants and pics of Hitler, with some statistics looking for some libs to trigger. That we would catapult to the forefront of politics?

The left have no humour or self awareness and all they can do is try and screech, mock and insult people. However they don't realise that our bread and butter is mocking each other, like you being A FUCKING LEAF.

What was the final nail in the coffin for you?

>Guise I infiltrated the dangerous undercover fringe internet base of operation of le right wing terrorist and hacker cell know as Sup Forums
>Here are some screenshots to show for the dangerous investigative work I've done

Cringe

>"Happening" thread
newfags
we have one everyday
it's always "Happening"

It never happens

The best thing about all of this is that he is truly concerned and serious about it.

So basically he's a NEET LARPing as a journo.

no, "we're" not, they just want to cover something other than the facts because facts, again, are racist.

This this this this.

Their whole world was built on lies.

>angry hapa
poor guy

If Sup Forums has taught me anything, it's to not take anything seriously.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

They say living in a city makes you a more tolerant person. They say that. They're wrong. This place just told me I'm not alone.

>Sup Forums are watching local Fox streams
where does this nigger get that from?
I don't even watch tv like ever

>THE FAR RIGHT ACTIVATED

Jesus they make it sound like the right is highly organised, when its just a bunch of idiots online talking about ACTUAL events going on.

Meanwhile journalists can do nothing but virtue signal over the most primitive idiots on the planet who kill each other over religion.

Im convinced there is Arab oil money being pumped into western media. Its the only explanation i have as most people in the media are utter degenerates who wouldnt survive an Islamic society.

>twitter.com/broderick/status/940205502998499328

Honestly Republicans don't give a shit what the media says anymore cause it's unreliable.
Lots of Democrats are tired about talking about the 2016 election, but Hollywood isn't.
US media really needs to shut up.

WHY DID YOU CREATE ME WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT

>in jerusalem
That's strange, I thought buzzfeed said the protests were global.
archive.is/obwm0

>Going on Twitter for anything other than reading Trump's shitpost tweeting

Sieg heil

Cuckfeed "journalists" have been browsing Sup Forums for years now, writing articles about us to earn their shekels.

No matter how many times Muslims attack us, we must never forget that the real enemy is white police officers and people familiar with the Constitution.

>The Far Right are activating!!! 111!!

What are we, some kind of fucking Decepticon robot that switches on whenever a shitskin tries to culturally enrich the west LOL

>posting actual screenshots of Sup Forums shitposting

hahahaha WOW what a sad faggot, this is hilarious, we're basically living in his head and dictating his behaviour

>happening graphics signify a happening and not a kekistani faggot hungry for attention
Wow, real investigative journalism on display hereabouts.

Sup Forums is unironically more diverse than the vast majority of leftist echo chambers.

>"Trump protests in Jerusalem"
There were two things happening in and around Israel recently. One was Israelis caling for Netanyahu to resign due to corruption. The other was Muslims rioting because Israel exists. As a pseudoleftist Zionist, you don't want to criticize the Israeli government, but neither do you want to attack Muslims. Hence "Trump protests."

Because in their delusional worldview, Muslim terrorism is interesting only insofar as it inexplicably results in white people with guns wanting to defend themselves. The thing to watch is not the man with the bomb but the stupid backward flyover country rednecks with their bibles.

pretty much this

Activated, reporting in, /pol.
What is my next assignment, oh mighty /pol ?
(As I gently pull on muh crotch)

Why do these faggots hang on every word that is said here? I'm just here for laughs.

The rope is too good for these sympathizers.

That dude is a fag. He lurks all day looking for shit to report. He's done all kinds of news on Sup Forums for a long time now. Prolly itt now.

That is actually pretty funny. Swiss flag, India flag & a gay flag.

>tfw you didn't get in the screencap.

Only messages with #NotAllMuslims are allowed after a terrorist attack. Mass shootings are when you can place blame (if the shooter is white & Christian). Don't you know how things work?

Based POO checked

Yes. We're the wrong people. Yet they call us the evil ones.

>an American, a Faggot, and an Indian walk into a thread
>fuckin racists

When will he do it

Fuck off chicano scum

>haha look at this product of white genocide thinking white genocides real what a loser

>Buzzfeed: "REMOVE THIS ALT-RIGHT SHOW, BAN NAZIS AND PUNCH NAZIS FOR HOLDING TIKI TORCHES AT NIGHT"
>Also Buzzfeed: "MUSLIMS THROWING IEDS AT JEWS? NO!!!! MUSLIMS CAN'T BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE OR BANNED! WHITE TIKI TORCH GUYS ARE EVIL!

Buzzfeed writers are a bunch of drooling retards.

This, Lord Bong

>consolidating all sane white people in their own countries
>deporting 30% of nonwhites
It’s like they want to do our job for us.

It's well known that Sup Forums is full of faggots and degenerates complaining about faggots and degenerates. They're just too stupid to clock on to the epic bants

Also >buzzfeed
It saddens me that people are actually dumb enough to lap their shit up.
Stupid people should be purged.

Were one of the only functioning multicultural societies to exist

>whining about "far right"
hahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahha

right in the feels

>implying there’s more than one

>fact
>a bunch of completely made-up bullshit BTFO by one single event
I have never seen such fucking insanity since Trump announced. Even my liberal wife thinks the left is fucking nuttier than the right.

Let's hope he replies.

hahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahha

This guy is obsessed. We know you're here Ryan, show yourself.

So Ryan Broderick is same the emotional over exaggerative faggot that the rest of the press is ? Got it, thx for the fyi as if I really needed it. Twitter checkmarks are for nothing else than verifying your a sjw democrat now a days.

>the plot thickens

*breathes in*
ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Not wanting to get blown up by ISIS is not hate speech.

>posting a complete chronology of how to be right on literally everything