Operation #MooreStorm

Help support Roy Moore for the election tomorrow!
>Pro-2A
>Pro-life
>Pro-Wall
>Pro-trad values

We need men on Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook to counter the deluge of liberal shills. Join hQtCHY to help and coordinate with fellow Sup Forumsacks!

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
streamable.com/jf1g8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's some stuff you can post

I’m with Moore on most issues. But the real reason I want him to win is the media freak out and butthurt that will ensue.

bump

Come on gentlemen, to MAGA we need to drain the Democrats and RINO's out fo Congress.

>L-look at me, i'm aligning with a sexual predator to totally freak libs and media.

This image is a great redpill. Too spicy for Reddit

Pro-pedo?

I'm planning on writing in if I can be assed to show up at the polls at all. An extra vote is nice but not worth the moral outrage over it that keeps evangelicals voting for the coalition.

I'm aligning with him because I can't stand people who equate those *accused* of crimes with those actually guilty of them.

Why would I do that? All his other values aside, he is a judge who acts unconstitutionally on a regular basis and a pedophile. Fuck him, I'll stay home.

I honestly don't even think we're needed at this point. The media fucked themselves, no one trusts them anymore, they're losing their influence.

Nope, I'm gonna go post this on T_D right now! Haha, thanks Sup Forums brother! Isn't it great that Sup Forums and Reddit have teamed up to fight liberals! Based black guy!

What do you mean?

I see the shills are out in force today. I also can't stand people who try to defame others through personal insults rather than criticizing policy.

Hi shareblue, the accuser admitted she forged the yearbook, you lost the narrative. The pedophile accusation is fake.

>Pro-hebephilia
Trump/Moore 2017
"Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed!"

You know that's the company that owns Reddit, right?

No prob fellow pede! Shadilay!

Seriously though, Reddit shoahed it. Probably because it's owned by the same company.

The extra senate vote comes with the strings attached of fucking up the moral family values brand for evangelicals in the long run t b q h, every vote matters and their turnout needs to stay sky high. Trump knew what he was doing endorsing Strange, now I'm pickled and looking to write in so our state can at least maintain some legitimacy

>Lolita Express

HANDS OF KOTORI YOU GREASY OLD FUCK

you're retarded

how's it going in no consequences land, libercuck?

>Hi shareblue
Every fucking time. You predictable idiots. Don't act like you care about evidence when you pull out the shareblue bullshit. How does one become a paid shill by the way?

Is Moore holding a rally tonight? Anyone have a link?

haha funny. You're retarded though.
>I'm going to deadlock the senate so people don't think bad of one christcuck who is being framed cuz dey won't vote den

don't touch me mr. moore!!!!

So you genuinely believe that if Moore wins, Repubs lose?
You've been memed by leftists, dude.
Their new strategy is to pull out all the stops with each conservative campaign and accuse them of the worst things imaginable. They tried to with Trump, now they're trying it with Moore. They own the media so it's easy for them.

Either we stop giving a fuck about "allegations" and personal attacks and keep winning, or we start caring what the far-left thinks about our candidates and start losing forever.

Moore condemned same sex marriage recently but totally seems like the type who would have bottomed for lots of dudes at their white-collar hick cocaine parties

PRO-pizza gate??????

Can’t stop me I’m voting Roy

God bless you my man.

Bump for Roy!

I swear, this guy is so based.

Yahoo is a great site to shill on too.

Would anyone want to join a team of strategic shitposters and false-flaggers for redpilling and the upcoming midterms in particular?

>Lefties and Soros go this hard in fucking Alabama, imagine what the swing states will be like?

I've been thinking about this idea for awhile now, A smaller group of trolls could probe for weakness and opportunities that couldn't hold the attention of Sup Forums

Hell yes, count me in dude.
Red Wave 2018.

if you're serious you should join the link in the OP, it's the best way to start

Excellent, I'm looking for committed shitposters.
Anyone interested shoot me an email with your home state/ country and any skills you think are relevant.

[email protected]

Awesome, sent.

You tell me.

>ancap
wait.. arent you guys all about child prostitution?

Reading this is a start
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

holy shit what a faggot cuck niggerjew. fwd'ing this to my family now.

Good man. Bring them to the polls tomorrow, this is a fight for our future

You're a shill...

You know how we know? Because you're spreading fake news. Moore2017

Don't ever consider your enemy weak or take anything for granted. Trump's victory should have taught everyone that.

Wrong

This, absolutely this.
Look at what happened after Cville. Every media outlet repeated the same message to the point of total dominance. This is why we need to start replacing the cucked outlets and reaching the people directly.

Country over Party is why I'm supporting Moore. The GOP tried to kill this guy and failed.

If you're in Alabama, please vote for Moore! He's a good man who has refuted the worst of those 40 year old allegations out of the blue already, they're total fake news.

Could YOU refute some lie that said you did something bad 40 years ago?

This - and why would she wait until he had already been confirmed as a candidate? It's a total sham.

Check out this BASED gentleman voice his support for Moore.

streamable.com/jf1g8

We might just have the black vote on our side, folks.

Please go stomp out that Cuck Jones trend, or flood it with counter tweets.