Cuckold tattoos are the latest trend for the modern man

What does pol think about this recent trend?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?l=&q=jewish from:_kaspencer&src=typd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tattoo artists and laser clinics can't wait for the customers that will undoubtedly come in for cover ups and removal after they realize what they've done.

>secret code
>tattoo literally says cuckold
Wew

Ehhh, I tend to be ok with self applied Scarlet letters. Makes it real easy to quickly and completely avoid them

I have an idea for you autists. Let's meme that cuckoldry is racist because it insinuates that black men cannot be cuckolds. Specifically black men with white girlfriends. Not only will it splinter the Democratic voting base, but either cuckoldry will be looked down upon or black men allow white men to cuck them with their white girlfriends. Either way, it's a win.

Fake, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if those wastes of oxygen published an article like this.

Fuck this degenerate world.

No, just tell niggers they are no longer farm equipment, they're just dildos.

>trend

2 guys

Let's just meme actual cuckold into killing themselves. Seems like something a cuck would do if done right

It is actually unironically racist 2bh so that shouldn't be to hard, you could probably get black women on board as well.

And outside of the internet it is and always will be looked down upon, if you tell people irl you like to watch guys fuck your wife they will laugh in your face and never respect you again.

Not a bad idea actually. Makes them stick out in a crowd easier. Take one look, and you go....."Damn! That motherfucker's a cuck!"

>if you tell people irl you like to watch guys fuck your wife they will laugh in your face
Depends on what circles you hang in.

>Cucks are literally branding themselves

This is great. It's like a step above just pinning a gold star on them.

>Salon
Suuuuuuureeee
Y'all niggers need to read the source first senpai

>Cucks are marking themselves so they'll be easier to distinguish in the race war

What would be the point of getting black women on board though? White men reproducing with black women is precisely trying to avoid. Maybe we can meme black women to cuck their white boyfriends with black men, but there are very few such cases. BMWF is a much bigger problem than WMBF

precisely what we are trying to avoid*

>Black women trading a white man for a thug
fef

Seriously. What. The. Fuck.

Those feet are disgusting.

That ad in the bottom right

Black women are already more attracted to black men though, for whatever fucking reason

Feels like an investment opportunity

This is a net benefit fucking nu pol is so babyish it hurts. Fucking think beyond the headlines and your gut feelings you fucking newfags die

Spades tattoo makes identifying coalburners easy. Now if we can just get single women to get them. Spades tattoo is the new scarlet letter.

twitter.com/search?l=&q=jewish from:_kaspencer&src=typd

I wish I had a hotwife that would cuck me for a big black bull

My ex wife cucked me but never did get that bbc

Politics?

It’s like wearing a yellow star, but permanent.

>What does pol think about this recent trend?

Smalltime pimps advertising their "girlfriends" are available for sex for the right price?

These people are insane.

literally 666 tattoed on you

even more degenerate than normal tattoos

I will never forget the time she came home and was riding me telling me about her date.

me: did you have fun today?
her: yeah
me: did your boyfriend make you cum?
her: no because he came too fast

Shes now riding me harder

me: did you make him cum?
her: yes.....he came inside me
me: awwwwwww

shes riding crazy hard at this point

her: is that ok daddy?

I instantly bust

literally the only good times I had with my ex wife were when she was cucking me

Your idea is gay

>Cuckold tattoos are the latest trend for the modern man
says you only, retarded kike

it must have something to do with circumcision

kikes =/= circumcision =/= brain damage =/= cuckold

Asked my wife to cuck me. Now I'm in therapy

>that add
Perfect

>cuckold
>”’men“

Pick 1

Traitors permanently branding themselves as such, who could ask for better ? Those whom the gods wish to destroy, they first make mad.

>The mark of the cuck
I’m fine with this.

Post link

Why is there such a sexual cult over black males? There isn't one for any other race or ethic group. This can't be something that has formed naturally. I'm 100% certain jews are behind this whole bbc thing.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what this queen of spades shit is? I'm not googling this cuck shit.