You may not like it, but this is what peak aryan beauty looks like

you may not like it, but this is what peak aryan beauty looks like

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/season-22-kendall-2018
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZitofrUVZMDV8Jr2-uQonQ2ooEtKPxgBjjdByECuTJp7xhN4BlUavtI142D1Y3CCNsL9nCn0hwLaFGaw6HaI2uSy41omHXn57s-rwl4eJaQfcfz_1nj0g9G7OK5g3wuBTWGyDGPSGLrK1oMwnlIbG5rwYqltX743TI7Qg_1vS275LqFW9Jvs_1w69LB5C02pPKjDDntdni6cQJ6mafqzolXbaAERM8h4HYeGHwp5nDWf-1dTSB0gwagcAX6ry9sP1B-pIr0aFYR2X5rjJMYnA4Sx7dPWYu_1pTM1w4Ady8DRqLZTQJvqCtKs5sZ4tUDyBqiMuO7hW37w
spin.com/2017/12/taylor-swift-british-vogue-cover/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks delicious. Imagine being in between those thighs.

Eww

Don’t be dicks. She was clearly starving herself before and that’s just a bad picture OP used.

fpbp

I can only get so erect

imagine BEING taylor swift

>worshipping a coalburner

I wouldn't eat so much.

my thicc legs will step on you

our girl is finally growing up, someone's feeding her

Jews shilling against our Aryan Goddess... quelle surprise

We back Taylor to the end

abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/season-22-kendall-2018

If anyone is peak a Ryan beauty, it's this girl

Holy fuck did she really get thick?

God bless, although sadly this:

Damn she looks like mom in the 80s

It's clearly shopped

Dude is obviously the fag friend. I'd still plant my seed in her any day.

No this is the peak....

Post aryan cuties

*blocks your path*

Bah

That's a fuckin elf

The only purpose of you stupid goyim is to serve us.

Back to the ovens, shlomo!

Tay is just trying to achieve pic related to ready herself for birthing the second coming of Hitler

>The only purpose of you stupid goyim is to serve us.

Sure seems to me that the Goyim is pretty good at slaughtering you sub-humans

This is actually a rather recent photo.

arent i jewish though?

Great picture.

Hitler's mother and father shared exactly zero of the phenotypes expressed here

Tay Tay will always have my support.

she needs to build up some muscle

The reincarnation of Hitler will be female and triangulate politics neutralizing her feminist enemies by her very clitoris.

Is that really her? She looks so good in that photo. Can't find it on google image search.

>using performance pictures
You'd look shittier having to dance while singing your lungs out, too.

pretty cute

Literally made for taking big black cock. I hope an interracial sextape is released of her getting spitroasted by Tyrone and Keyshawn, that would be hot AF

All heil the new Aryan goddess!!

Is she prego?

DELET

First; what the fuck? This is the picture they used to display her "weight gain" she's amazingly beautiful.
Also; okay, she went through a break up. She's in her twenties. Frankly, I'm proud of her for dating around. She's a gorgeous, talented, pop sensation in her 20s. She is going to experience so much life. She will get to live a life that most people can't even dream of. Good on her for not trapping herself with some man! Take advantage of your talents and blessings in this life. You live your life to the fullest and never let yourself get held up with some dude. Really, that should go for everybody. Never let your relationship hurt you as a person.
And lastly; she went through a break up, during the holidays, of-course she is likely eating more. C'mon! We've all been there. Break-ups are hard. They are emotional. They are difficult. Let her have some comfort! It's the holidays, she's experiencing a break-up, she's human. We've all been there. We've all busted out the triple fudge chocolate ice-cream and cried. It's an experience. Let her have it. I hate these trashy, mean, gossipy websites. They act as if these "idols" aren't human and have no feelings.

Jews gotta get her addicted to cocaine first.

Holy fuck, she was hot. What happened to Tay? Was it the #MeToo thing?

That pic was taken 3 years ago, when she was 24.
A lot has changed since then

Holy shit who is this? That’s maybe the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.

>Can't find it on google image search

? It's her all right.

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZitofrUVZMDV8Jr2-uQonQ2ooEtKPxgBjjdByECuTJp7xhN4BlUavtI142D1Y3CCNsL9nCn0hwLaFGaw6HaI2uSy41omHXn57s-rwl4eJaQfcfz_1nj0g9G7OK5g3wuBTWGyDGPSGLrK1oMwnlIbG5rwYqltX743TI7Qg_1vS275LqFW9Jvs_1w69LB5C02pPKjDDntdni6cQJ6mafqzolXbaAERM8h4HYeGHwp5nDWf-1dTSB0gwagcAX6ry9sP1B-pIr0aFYR2X5rjJMYnA4Sx7dPWYu_1pTM1w4Ady8DRqLZTQJvqCtKs5sZ4tUDyBqiMuO7hW37w

Dont worry, she is a supreme psychopath and will crush all her enemies.

>aryan
Your average amerimutt

>aryan beauty

Odd, my google fucked up there. Cheers.

I really need to leave california
I hardly ever see white people here

RARERARE

she looks cute though

besides, white americans are mixtures of european groups in the same way europeans are.

Not quite

I stand corrected. I thought it was more recent.

That said, there is a recent cover for British Vogue where she's not fat. (I don't like the stylized makeup, but whatever.)

spin.com/2017/12/taylor-swift-british-vogue-cover/

more mixed, of course. but it's not like european ethnic groups aren't mixed with each other.

what is it with hue's and wanting to be white so desperatly?

Sounds like you are the one who loves black cock. No one else even wants to talk about that shit.