Why does Sup Forums look up to Poland and other Eastern European countries, yet also venerate Hitler...

>Why does Sup Forums look up to Poland and other Eastern European countries, yet also venerate Hitler, a man who beleived these people to be subhumans?

Because he didn't and turned on his handlers...

my grand father was in a concentration camp.. also i still think hitler is kinda cool. if ur gonna genocide look good doing it. SS uniform

>why is Sup Forums retarded?

Hitler did not dislike poles at all.

What about slavs in general, uk all that lebensraum stuff about enslaving them and settling the east with Germans.

If Slavs don't like him that's their business. I can and do like both, deal with it cuck.

Nobody's perfect.

You're talking about Generalplan Ost, which included the removal of the bulk of slav people from the gene pool (suspected jewish admixture), although poles were to be partly assimilated and were certainly not viewed as subhuman by Adolf Hitler himself.

Because those countries are ironically all that's left of European white nationalism

Any evidence for him having this view of poles?

First, Hitler believed in Nationalist in a broader sense, not only for Germans. He believed that every man should take pride of his own nation and that the world should be a place of strong nations.

Second, nowadays Poles shows exactly that vibrant pride of their own nationality.

"Poles are the most intelligent of all the people with whom Germany came across during the war in Europe[...] Poles in my opinion and basing on the observation and reports from the General Government, are the only nation in Europe that combines high intelligence with the incredible cleverness. [...] the scientists came to the belief that Poles should be assimilated into German society as a racially valuable. [...] a combination of German orderliness with Polish imaginativeness would give excellent results."

Hitler in a letter to Himmler, dated March 4, 1944.
In further letters he also reflects on how harshly he treated poles in the earlier years.

Didn't he also order the SS to flatten Warsaw though?

This was done by Himmler (36th Dirlewanger), which was ultimately permitted by Hitler.
It's not clear wether Hitler changed his mind or stopped caring. Uniscrote was a mental wreck at that point anyways.

>Warsaw
>flooded with Juden
>not wanting to flatten it
M8 I think you just walked in the wrong house.

>Warsaw
>Poles

Slavs are really smart and not at all a cucked race of born slaves to Germanics, they'd never suck off a movement that would have """""""""""assimilated"""""""""" them into oblivion and """""""""""""removed the undesirables"""""""" from their gene pool and made their nations into slave plantations and strip mining/logging depots.

They're a smart people, a really noble smart race that again has NEVER been conquered by Germanics and does not have an inferiority complex towards Germanics.

>muh kike propaganda

If i had to believe every documentary on nazi's Hitler would've been an alien creature using drugs in order to cope with the fact his master race was unstoppable yet his far superior technology was so good his dreams ended when other aliens landed on antartica destroyed his base and started a cooking program to subvert the wehrmacht in order to create starbucks

But Warsaw had been already ridden from most Jews by 1943...

No one denies Hitler was brutal. Wouldn’t know what anyone in Nordic or Slavic nations would like a man that considered half kike “German “ than a full blooded Russian or Norwegian on occupied territory

Because Sup Forums doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about.

user I...