Reassure me that Moore can win

Reassure me that Moore can win

If Judge Moore doesnt win a huge catacylsmic disaster will happen so

Midterms favor Republican candidates mostly because Dem voters have pitiful poll attendance for midterms. Roy Moore's name is more publicized than Doug Jones.

hes gonna win easily dude

Moore will win

it's Alabama and we don't have any issues with pedophiles here. Moore will win

>Enthused Democrats

>Enthused: say something that expresses one's eager enjoyment, interest, or approval.

Oh course they're excited about what's real in their minds and the data they made up based on that. It's the reason why they get so assblasted like everytimes the first time when they lose.

Idk lads, do we want him to win or is all the backlash just (((them))) spreading lies?

Why would Democrats give a Republican the lead?

I BELIEVE

The news has shamed Moore voters into silence to the point that they've fucked their polls. alleged PEDOPHILE!!!!!

It's over drumpfkins, Moore is going to lose and go to jail, just like Orange Cheeto.

Dems will win Congress and 60 Senate seats and pass amnesty.

THIS IS OUR COUNTRY NOW.

That poll oversampled democrats by 18%. Everything is going to be fine.

this fox news poll is strategically designed to drive people to go vote for moore. they're trying to keep the momentum going so that people don't get lazy or complacent and decide not to vote because 'moore will win anyway'.

Moore will win.

>be OP
>check thread i made last night about moore v jones
>leaf predicts 59-41% win for Moore with sick digits
>sip coffee
>a fucking leaf

It's Alabama.

Is this election really in doubt? Really?

It is necessary for Trump to fulfill his destiny that he does. Moore will win.

also the fox news pol was done over phone the last +9 pol for moore was done online. some republicans are ashamed and they dont tell some stragne voice on the phone what they are going to do and the hardcore trump/moore fans might just hang up the phone as soon they figure out its a polling firm.

>Poll has R+2 sample
>Alabama was R+28 last year.

So add 20 points and Moore is up by 10 or more. Real clear politics average is like 6 points for Moore.

no thats bs. if you want to drive ppl out you do it with a +3 or +2 lead for yout opponent not +10. if i would be a voter on the fence i woulndt get my lazy ass from the couch on tuesday if i think someone has a 10 point lead in the race.

Not to mention the shy Tory factor. That thing that every fucking political commentator has been ignoring despite it being extremely prevalent in the past few years.

This.