Lawyered up

Uh Oh....... Apparently using a forged document to try to influence an election is a crime. Gloria has dumped this woman and her granddaughter on their ass. Guess taking bribe money is criminal also. These poor women will be crucified by the public, and they have successfully made it harder for women to come forward. Trust me when I say they are trying to sweep this under the rug, as it has backfired in the worst way for the left.
Charges are currently sealed but this is going to be fun. Sick em........

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/calls-grow-arrest-gloria-allred-forged-document-including-accusers-stepson/
market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=232578
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love this timeline.

Merry Christmas everyone, I love you all (except kikes niggers muzzies faggots and muds).

The left is fucking retarded, now Moore is bulletproof to tape allegations because of this.

Bump!!!!!

A new standard has been set. The old dogs tricks are no longer rewarded with treats, but with boot to ass.

Why is it, any time the Left tries to pull off an incredibly complicated psy-ops like this, it always explodes in their face like a fuck ton of TNT?

Well Alabama will never go blue after this stunt.

They use Wyle - Coyote Acme Psyops .
KA-FUCKING-BOOM !!!!
Meep Meep .
Meme not included
I suck at graphics.

They think that the fake news media will rebound. In reality the public lost confidence in the fake news media with the Obama propaganda. How many times were we told this is the best we can do for now. How many people did you watch drop out of the US job market yet the unemployment rates go down. Fake news has taken on its own life. We see it every day as live broadcast are interrupted by onlookers yelling Fake News !!!!!!

Let's get a red blooded America again Don! It's going to be ultra neato.

Can I get a quick gestalt?

Because they believe their own bullshit. They've mindfucked themselves with their own psyops.

You mean this...

Who else has been accused and how much did the accuser/s get paid? We will soon find out.

Liberal progressives and their idols. Someone stick a CNN logo on that calf. Please.

>forgets to include leafs

Best sauces?

They think they are brilliant and everyone else is stupid. Yet they never seem to offer any evidence of this brilliance.

story? link? LARP?

Same what's going on.

Also why would a poster on here not have an I.D.?

The followers do. Hard do say about Witch Allred herself - she is both legitimately obsessed and 100% opportunistic.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/calls-grow-arrest-gloria-allred-forged-document-including-accusers-stepson/
market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=232578

What I don't understand is why did this blow up now if CNN posted that pic last month.