Why couldn't she just act normal?

Why couldn't she just act normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=StMMa8uR2-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She was trying to prove she can give head

what a disgrace

You lose touch of what makes people normal when you sacrifice babies to moloch

Doesn't even know how to pour a fucking beer.

Sad!

We already know Bill had to outsource that

She’d need Huma’s pussy to prove that. That cunt never sucked a chubby in her life.

I thought Hillary was a boozer. Surely she would know how to pour a fucking beer?

Because she is not normal. She's lived multiple fake personas throughout her life, and she is incapable of coming off as even remotely genuine anymore. Men can go their whole lives living as evil people hiding under a mask. It's much harder for women to do, and she broke down.

When you are as elite as the Clintons you have people waiting on you hand and foot. These people haven't driven themselves in a car for decades.

those poor Haitians

sweetie

She's doing pretty good for a reptilian in a human costume.

Insightful

>tfw too authentic to win

The absolute state of the left.

Because people would definitely not vote for her

She doesn't know what normal is

>hillary
>authentic

She literally had an A.I. that made campaign decisions for her.

Reminder you're actually supposed to pour with some foam.
youtube.com/watch?v=StMMa8uR2-0

1-2 fingers of head not half the glass

>Politico makes another excuse for Hillary almost a year after she lost
>"She was just too genuine of a woman to win"
color me surprised, leaf

Because she isn’t normal.

She was very authentic.

Except she was an authentic lying sneaky cunt.

I've never had beer my entire life and I'm almost 30, I dont even know how Clinton messed up in that image

2 real 4 people 2 deal.

She lives in a bubble, plain and simple. Its the same as lefties that thought she was legit going to win, were surprised that she could possibly lose, and now are still in denial about the fact that she lost that they still cant accept we have a different president a year into it. You have to labotamize these people to bring them back to reality

This pic isn’t related

the foam that takes up half the glass is too much. People call that the head. I like mine to be about 1/6 of the top of the glass at most. Some people like less. Her beer is 70% head which is too much. You have to tilt the glass when you pour and then slowly bring it up so the head is not too much.
Pic related is ideal.

Because she isn't. She's a demon that deserves a shotgun ride back to the circle of Hell she spawned from.

Are you a retard?

2 inch foam... not 2 inch beer