WOMAN DIES IN LONDON AFTER BEING RAN OVER . . . FOUR TIMES

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/11/woman-dies-after-being-run-over-four-times-in-south-london

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BRITAIN

>be britain
>get ran over

Women drivers...

tragic accident.

part parecLEL

Truck of Foureign Enrichment

>trying to divert attention away from the new york bomber
tragic, really

she's with Allah now, oh wait, that's not allowed

she's a virgin now waiting with the 26 others for her suicide bomber

>Royal Family blood becomes le 56% blood soon

MARKLED
A
R
K
L
E
D

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop.
im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka.
im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place &
ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin
ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob

RRRGGRHRGHRHGHRHGHHH LOOK MY ANCESTRY.COM RESULTS PROVE I AM WHITE GRGGRGRGRGGRRRRRRRRRRR

SHARIAH CONTROLLED ZONE HAHAHAHAH

>thousands of years of white monarchy SHITTED by one ginger intent on BLACKING the UK in his lifetime

Try to control your anger, Nigel.

You are right you have a way richer cultural history than us. And your future is just as bright. The Queen won't be around forever you will need a new one to save......

Not just a ginger, a fucking Greco-German-Jew ginger at that.

>thousands of years of white monarchy SHITTED by one ginger intent on BLACKING the UK in his lifetime
You are aware that harry and his nigspawn will never actually inherit the throne? Also, we don't elect our monarchy. You elected a muslim nigger as president twice.

>hating white people

The absolute state of "Remainers"

Thank God for Nigel Farage.

>>hating white people
I only hate americans though

She must of been a big woman

>H-he will never get near the throne!!!

>G-george would never let his first cousin Tyrone in the throne room, right g-gents?!?!

>N-no my taxes won't house them in perpetuality due to the stability nuclear warfare provides!

>Y-you American tourists will pay for his Rolls Royce!!!

Keep crying, Nige. You're going to have nigger royalty from here on out. You'll always be second-class to being BLACKED.

The sheer comedy of listening to the excuse making is sheer hilarity. WE DONT ELECT MUH ROYALS!!!! Sure you don't, but your reverence for them leaves you bowing at their feet like peasants, and you and all future Bongs will be bowing to niggers.

It's like pottery. All the le 56% talk, and you're PERMANIGGERED from here on out.

Do pakis still drink tea?

>PERMANIGGERED

Catchy.......

>Britain is white

>Tfw there's a guy out there who's fucked and nutted on the face of a royal family member for 200 dollars

GAH

>Be British
>Wait months for your desperately needed, life saving surgery which you could have done immediately in America
>Die

Sorry this (you) is for (you)

>we will be kangz

Time for a Republic.

Its Briton not Britain.

>Some guy in LA wearing a tanktop eating a greasy Kahuna burger is smoking a joint laughing at pumping and dumping the future Qwane of England.

That's a tough fucking woman, if the first three times didn't get her.
F

Based on the look of things, that death is for the best. Seems like this waiting list is really cleaning out some filth, maybe they have the right idea.

dem teeth need a life saving operation

>Had nigger president for 8 fucking years
>Demeans a country , one that is beenficial inferior to other whites and famously phisically deformed, for desire of some ginger prince for hot Quadroon pussy to improve his shitty inbred isle genes

that fucking pic

Presidents aren't monarchs you stupid Kraut. Once the royal family gets dem nigger genes it's there for good.

Union John face

why should i care about who Carson wentz marries

if they say asians are the culprits this time i'll believe it

bump

I can’t help but feel like that was blatant.

PART
AND
RD
C
E
L

Goblin meme probably means youre a jew. Let me explain why- one of the primary ways that dissention and confusion is created over media is by accusing one party of being/doing what the accuser is. Well played but we see through the charade.

nice argument

hahahahahahaha OVER