Can we get a Jewish rage thread going?

>The Russian Imperial Romanov family (Tsar Nicholas II, his wife Tsarina Alexandra and their five children Olga, Tatiana, Maria, Anastasia, and Alexei) were shot, bayoneted and clubbed to death[1] in Yekaterinburg on the night of 16-17 July 1918
>The Tsar and his family were killed by Bolshevik troops led by Yakov Yurovsky under the orders of the Ural Regional Soviet.
>Their bodies were then stripped,[3] mutilated,[1] burned and disposed of in a field called Porosenkov Log in the Koptyaki forest.[4]

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Jewish_Labour_Bund_in_Lithuania,_Poland_and_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Jewish_Labor_Bund
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Yakov Mikhailovich Yurovsky was the eighth of ten children born to Mikhail Yurovsky, a glazier, and his wife Ester Moiseevna (1848–1919), a seamstress. He was born on 19 June [O.S. 7 June] 1878 in the Siberian city of Tomsk, Russia. The Yurovsky family is of Jewish origin

Don't forget these Talmudists kikes introduced atheism to the Soviet Union, but they kept their religion and fled to Israel. I guess only us goyim are good enough to be atheists

Atheism was mandatory for communist party members.

Yeah (((mandatory))) good goyim, give up your church you must be an atheist, of course we gave up our religion too

Oh well, at least they let the British monarchy survive :)

lol, wrong pic, sorry

Didn't Stalin purge the kike making the commie party completely atheist?

Because unlike Russians Anglos are proud of their country, Russians will have a revolution if you give them enough bread. It's a sickness that plagues the continentals, they always fight amongst themselves, they kill their own countrymen. Anglos don't, we never fight each other we just spread across the world and create new Anglo countries.

Stalin was a kike, so was Lenin. Maybe he did that for show, but we all know what went down behind the scenes.

Nobody cares about Harry, he's 5th in line for the throne he's irrelevant. Hopefully he gets Dianaed though, Philip is a known racist

The Anglo monarchy survived by selling their souls to the kikes. They're nothing but ungodly, empty figureheads now and have been for quite some time. Your average Russian was susceptible to the revolution, because they were essentially living in agrarian serfdom until that point. That and most slavs are subhuman

Lenin being a kike is obvious, I'm pretty sure Stalin wasn't, he did have the eternal Trotsky murdered after all, that's one thing we should be grateful of him for.

>figure heads
Yeah that's why the queen vetoed a bill from parliament that would take control of the army away from her and give it to the politicians instead. The queen has the final say on what happens with our armed forces, we don't go to war unless she says so

That just makes me feel worse. There's no way she's not a kike. At the very least she's the greatest shabbo's goy Europe has ever known.

that is actually pretty based

I don't care about your irrelavnt left wing opinions, republicans are a cancer I don't even consider republican nations to even really be nations. How can you be a country when queen Elizabeth isn't your monarch?

Don't forget that the brutal retualistic murder what ordered by Sverdlov , who was also a Jew
The second person after Lenin at that time

Lunacharsky , another prominent kike ,leaders of the revolution once wrote about ",the Jewish Titan brining light to Russia" , that's how he described the bridal murder of 20million Russians , destruction of their culture and history and instalment of the most inhuman political system ever conceived

Communism is nothing but Talmudist Jewish Fascism as orthodox Mitropolit (equivalent of cardinal idk) of St.Petersburg Ioann said

White guard ftw

Fzck jews and fuck communism

>t. abandoned colonist

The queen would have jack shit to say if America decided to annex Canadia tomorrow. Deal with it, leaf.

Hoping you'll be successful the third time eh?

>Amerimutt knowledge of history

Serfdom was already long repelled

Wrong move , russkies . That's what gave rural retards the freedom to join commies

This is the end result of westcuck propaganda of "mah freedumz"

Fuck you freedoms , it's only agitprop of kikes
True freedom is national safety and might

Fuck Israel

Why would the deaths of scumbag "royals" get you mad? "Royals" being killed is good.

>True freedom is national safety and might

I agree :)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast

And created second Israel

were the russians back then aware that the Bolsheviks were all jews?

it would be such a tragedy,if accidently all four before him get killed in a car accident.
and their child will be next in line

She isn't though (a kike). The Queen holds absolute power over parliament, theoretically she could liquidate parliament tomorrow and take total control of the country herself. The reason she had no option, but to be a shabbos goy is the same reason America had a revolution - kikery towards the dimwitted. About halfway through he explains exactly what happened, (((who))) did it, and (((why))) (Spoiler: It was Jews for power).
Do you really think she can tell (((them))) to go fuck themselves? Jews don't do any of their own fighting, they would simply print in the (((press))) and say on the (((news))) that the Queen had snatched (((democracy))) away from the goys and demand a (((revolution))). You could say "but she isn't your average goy, she lives in a palace and is protected by guards", now remind me who the people in your OP were.

>implying Israel would allow it

Communism is just institutionalized Judaism

Chosen ones = commissars
Goyim = proletariat

It was invented by jews and benefits no one but jews, which is why it's almost exclusively a jewish conspiracy. It is the atheist version (instead of worshiping the Christian trinity you get Marx, Engels, Lenin) of jewish neoliberal globalism (Hillary Clinton being it's modern poster child)

Maybe if he had been a better tsar he wouldn't have been shot.

Isn't a Tsar like a King? How were there no guards or soldiers around to stop this?

>muh Tsar meme
The Russian monarchy was a fucking nigger tier joke that betrayed their people by embracing western European culture. Not that Leninstein and co were any better, but at least it led to Stalin and Russian nationalism.

They must've noticed something but probably didn't care. Or were shamed using words like anti-semitic

>Shortly before fully devoting himself to the cause of revolution, in the early twentieth century Yurovsky converted to Lutheranism.

Why did you leave this part out, OP? You don't have an agenda do you?

He's talking about ethnicity you fucking Yidd.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Jewish_Labour_Bund_in_Lithuania,_Poland_and_Russia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Jewish_Labor_Bund

Good think Kate has another child on the way so he's 6th soon

>The Russian monarchy was a fucking nigger tier joke that betrayed their people by embracing western European culture

Why is this bad again?
>Not that Leninstein and co were any better, but at least it led to Stalin and Russian nationalism.

What?

Yeah I don't know what that guy was on about

russian peasants probably had no idea until the Bolsheviks were firmly in power

Nobody?

I don't know user, how does coups normally go down?

Serfdom was repealed but got quickly replaced with an even worse form of industrial labor. Working in a field while your land lord is out of town 6 days out of the week isn't nearly as bad as working in a factory where your boss is threatening you 7 days a week.

a horrendous lie told by someone whose done no research on how the quality of living and life satisfaction went up especially in the post-Stalin pre-degeneration period circa 1950-1970

you massive cocksucker

Things will always improve for the survivors if half of your population gets killed off or dies from starvation.

I am going to go ahead and sah no, no rage on my part! What did they expect once you betray your people like in those days that family did, and then they betrayed their blood family of Europe monarchs well they even betreyed eachother! When one has no loyalty but to themselfs only as an Individual this is how they endup!

Why? They are our greatest ally, and have been falsely accused of being in control of all the worst things that ever happened.

this, stalin was just some power hungry psycho georgian