PEDOGATE GENERAL: HOLIDAY SEASON EDITION

This general is directly related to fraternal generals including:
/eyeswideopen/
/humantrafficking/
/antitrafficking/
/adrenochrome/
What is MILAB General?
MILABS are reference to either Deep Underground Military Bases or Military Labs operated by the deep state/government. These MILABS are located across the globe and offer nefarious purposes to the deep state including human experimentation and advanced technology experiments.
Political how? Stay ITT and you will find out. Some of the discussion can seem /x/-tier so try to keep the discussion mature.
MILABS are the direct reason for all the child trafficking in the United States.

The previous three related threads have an ocular beatings worth of eye candy.
Seriously check out the past editions. I am one of the anons posting in all three.
I can answer any questions you may have here.

If anyone reading has a current:
/ewo/
/htg/
/adrenochrome/
Please share the link here if any related threads are live.
PREVIOUS ARCHIVES:
archive.li/Fbjh7
archive.is/jICVx
archive.is/7yteM
archive.is/WO73u
archive.is/0MrIv
archive.is/ahXB5
archive.is/KPPdz
archive.is/tf6sY
archive.is/gI7G5

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lQIJv
latimes.com/business/la-fi-mario-batali-chew-20171211-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_NjFBzeeeoE
youtube.com/watch?v=6YAkRlwz4lk
youtube.com/watch?v=gr-gipE-_bY
youtube.com/watch?v=ED3zvvKpN6k&feature=youtu.be&t=110
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html?referer=https://www.bing.com/search?q=military told to ignore child molestation in middle east&form=APIPH1&PC=APPL
youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is roy moore in jail yet?

Fuck you frank Giustra

Fuck you Justin Trudeau

Daniel Pye is tied to Clinton all the way back the when bill was Governor

Sam Katz is q criminal

Not that I know of.
Alex Jones covering it on his show but its a tricky situation.

There is pedophile subversion and infiltration in all sides

But most pedos are liberals

Dump your DUMB/MILAB infographs here.
We also welcome any tips on international military installations on the surface like the CIA operated base in Australia (Pine Gap) archive.is/lQIJv

Anons in previous threads have drawn connections between the fictional show
>Stranger Things
And the MILAB phenomenon. Stranger Things supposedly draws inspiration from the Montauk Program which is another heavy red pill.
I would do some research on the Montauk Facility on your own time if you've never heard of this.
Also, redpill yourself on Adrenochrome harvesting.
This is all related - they eat pineal glands of human infants and perhaps adults.

Dump you Canada pizza connections Tory bro

Screens from related thread this past week.

God bless you anons. Did you see tbe Periscope threads that were deleted earlier?

Periscope is a pedo P2P network... Report suspicious profiles to your federal LEO

I actually just posted the infograph above your post.

Thank you...

latimes.com/business/la-fi-mario-batali-chew-20171211-story.html

>elebrity chef Mario Batali stepped away from the day-to-day operations of his culinary empire and from the ABC show “The Chew” on Monday, as allegations emerged that he committed sexual misconduct spanning at least two decades

I make try my best to archive and reformat specific posts from threads which highlight evidence and leads on MS Paint.

Lol, I try my best*...

Deep military underground bases:
These are located mainly in the USA according to current intel.
We are working on formulating a list/map of the precise locations of all of these networks.
Currently our understanding is there is infrastructure underground connecting many of these bases allowing travel undetected.
It seems a majority of these bases have access at international airports from above ground.
Share any details or tips on DUMBs ITT.

>Politics how?
Senior politicians and CEO/Corporate executives travel and operate in and between these underground labs. Severe human experimentation and other travesty takes place at these facilities.
See Tory Smith's youtube for more details.

So pic related, i think.

youtube.com/watch?v=_NjFBzeeeoE

See the symbol on the youtube video. It's about a boy wearing a wonder woman shit. So is the whole transgender shit to sexualize children then? Giving them a 'choice' about cutting off their dick, then saying 'Oh look, if they are mature enough for that, then i can fuck them up the ass'

Seems strange but it's not quite the triangle within a triangle.

They of course must have retired the logo with this amount of coverage on pedophilia since pizzagate began.

>They of course must have retired the logo with this amount of coverage on pedophilia since pizzagate began.

I'm not so sure. Not everyone knows what we know on Sup Forums. The vast majority would dismiss it as too outlandish, those pointing it out, as loners, nutcases, conspiracy theorists. Resetting the whole image system hurts them aswell, as it means they won't be able to coordinate better.

Must better for them to keep the system, but infiltrate government agencys.

youtube.com/watch?v=6YAkRlwz4lk

You may be right. I heard in previous threads how in certain parts of the pacific northwest(B.C./Washington state and Oregon) there are entire villages/towns with pedophilia related business logos.
I'm talking: dentists/restaurants/daycares.
I think it was a /htg/ thread from some time ago.

This guy is a pedo enabler and panders to them

FBI verified organized pedophile symbols

Bump me Sup Forums. For the kids.

The specific reason DUMBs and MILABS tie into human trafficking is because the experiments can only take place deep below the surface for reasons unknown but most likely privacy/secrecy.
Have you ever heard of Dulce base?
It is shutdown I believe but there are many stories. Alex Jones in his rants may draw allusions to these bases in his conspiracy theories on human/chimera hybrids.

>T-t-they don't eat pineal glands..!11.1!
>f-f-f-fake n-n-news!!1

Explain this Sup Forums. I'll wait.

YOU THINK YA HOT SHIT DONCHA

Reminder: The jewish Sup Forums mods deleted the original /elsagate/ threads and continue to do so.
The investigation had to take place on /x/.
Meanwhile youtube has STILL not removed elsagate videos depicting children and adults cosplaying as Spiderman and Elsa featuring themes such as:
>BDSM
>Scat/piss
>Blood/gore
>Rape/kidnapping
and worse . . . all intended for young children left alone with ipads and youtube.
We must unite and face the degenerates head on to enable our society to thrive free of this smut.

What can you do to help?
>Bump this thread
>Share any intel/archives/infographs
>Spread memes from our general outward
>Raise awareness locally offline
>Contact potential allies on this front
Remember: Fear is the mind killer.

>A-a-a-dren-drenoc-c-c-hrome is fake!11!11

1. Towards an adrenaline biosensor based on substrate recycling amplification in combination with an enzyme logic gate. Molinnus D, et al. Sensors and Actuators B, Chemical 237, 190-195, (2016)
2. Ventricular dysfunction and necrosis produced by adrenochrome metabolite of epinephrine: relation to pathogenesis of catecholamine cardiomyopathy. Yates JC, et al. American Heart Journal 102, 210-210, (1981)
3. Cardiotoxicity of adrenochrome in isolated rabbit hearts assessed by epicardial NADH fluorescence. Rump AF, et al. Archives of Toxicology 68, 571-571, (1994)
4. The oxidative metabolism of catecholamines in the brain: a review. Smythies J and Galzigna L Biochimica et Biophysica Acta 1380, 159-159, (1998)
5. The adrenochrome hypothesis of schizophrenia revisited. Smythies J Neurotoxicity Research 4, 147-147, (2002)
6. Effect of Bacillus coagulans and B. firmus incorporated probiotic diet on Superoxide dismutase activity and catalase activity in Penaeus monodon. Raghu P, et al. World Scientific News 44, 224-224, (2016)
7. Adrenochrome-induced coronary artery constriction in the rat heart. Karmazyn M, et al. Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics 219, 225-225, (1981)

Reminder: If this was on the front page of not only Sup Forums but reddit, Sup Forums, jewish newspapers, international broadcast television and all else, we wouldn't have to live in a murderous, snuff film making, baby raping society.

fuck off and go back to that cancerous ptg shitshow and take that gay wolf girl with you
die you piece of shit

Thanks. God bless you!!!

Fuck off your probably a pedo

Why would you bitch about pedo hunting threads

T H R E A D T H E M E :
youtube.com/watch?v=gr-gipE-_bY

The pesos are conditioning society
We must set the aflame

I keep thinking Dan Schneider is gonna go down any day now, but he gets away with it, every day.

I'm for v&ing dan.

haha
what a fucking failure of a thread
>59 replies
>39 are op
just wanted to pop back in and remind you to kill yourself op

God smiling.

soon

What happened there

the disgust on her face is evident, how come normies don't believe/care Sup Forums?

They are comfy with their heads in the sand.

Pic related.

Dr. Dean Lorich was found dead of 'suicide' with a knife in his chest yesterday in his Park Avenue apartment. He had went to Haiti in 2010 with a medical team to help earthquake victims, and had to leave because of the clusterfuck going on down there, he wrote articles about it. Arkancide?

>Arkancide
Holy...

Haiti is such a tragic story of a nation.

The Bush's LOVE MILABS. True story, y'all! Dig into it, I'm sure you'll find it. It's ridiculous.

Delet

Speaking of pedos

youtube.com/watch?v=ED3zvvKpN6k&feature=youtu.be&t=110

Breaking tonite
Roy Moore went to a CHILD BROTHEL in Vietnam. The guy at his own rally talks about it. Claims he "left", but even in his account they left another buddy there and didnt report him.

Haha! Only if I also said you should check out the tunnels between the Colorado MILABS and the Denver International Airp- ;o)

Eastern Asia is a tragic state of affairs.
Countries like Thailand, Cambodia and other places in the East like Ukraine are literally nation sized brothels for international sex tourism aka pedophilia and snuff film production.
We really need a global RWDS.

Yeah Denver IA is a horror show.
Everyone talks about really bad vibes entering that airport for the first time.
IIRC it was something like 200-300% over budget, years extension on the contracts...

Haha! Glad you think this is fucked up! Now go get Obama because his DOD told the entire fucking military stationed in the ME, to IGNORE/not report Muslim men FUCKING LITTLE BOYS due to "cultural differences"... just like they were told in Vietnam. This is documented... you can even fire up your "google" search bar and "read" about it.

Kinda hard to report it to local Vietnamese authorizes while they're holding the kids down waiting for their turns, right?

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html?referer=https://www.bing.com/search?q=military told to ignore child molestation in middle east&form=APIPH1&PC=APPL

It's all hollow ground and those tunnels had been there a long time. It was chosen for the airport site on purpose to use and expand the existing tunnel infrastructure.

Yeah that makes sense, America has a lot of those hallowed out cave systems from when the inner portion of the states were ocean floors.
Have you heard of Dulce base? What about Phil Schneider?

Nope but don't worry about telling me... I already believe you so you don't need to. That's a sad state of reality, isn't it?

hooktube : XWY8T3ujxNw
houston seems to be a recurring hub

Dulce base is in New Mexico, theres all kinds of stories.
Phil Schneider is a federal engineer who claimed to work for the deep state while building that very base and numerous other ones for the feds in the early 70s and 80s.

I would watch this video if you want to now or save it for later.
youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg&t=1s

True; I rarely ever see that video get brought up.
I watched Boys For Sale years ago, I always recommend it to people.
Really depressing but a lot of hard evidence gets brought up.
Shame to say its from all the way back in 1981.

Bump me Sup Forums

Sup Forums how are we going to defeat the crypto lgbtq cannibal pedophile preschool teacher trannies without at least defeating the nu/pol/ trash threads on racemixing and ecelebs.
We need to work together to bring this to the light.
Stop LARPing on Sup Forums about "politics" when children's lives are at risk day in and day out.
WAKE UP.

WE NEED THIS GENERAL ON THE FRONT PAGE, SENPAI.

Help me Sup Forums...
I'm getting rotherham captchas. I'm about to go insane.

Guys please help me I need all Sup Forums on duty during real Sup Forums hours.

Guys the captchas keep trolling me...