Is this what being a normal is like? They're having sex play constantly everyday and yet still suffering

Is this what being a normal is like? They're having sex play constantly everyday and yet still suffering.

Does being a normies even feel that great?

Less drama.

This is the anime equivalent of soap opera trash.

Yes. Romantic relationships can be quite horrible for young people (especially girls.) Pray to God that if you manage to reproduce you do not have a daughter.

so like an everyday life of a spic but without drugs, beheading and jumping walls?

These guys are not remotely normal though.

>implying
You don't know many normal guys do you?

>normal
they're chads and staceys

What does it mean to be normal?

These people are still sperglords. Having sex doesn't make you a normie if it leaves you emotionally vacant inside.

The normie thing to do would be to date for 3 years until the night of prom at which you'd have strict missionary sex with no foreplay.

Yes.

Following social norms present in the society of question. There's a normal for western society, there's a normal for Sup Forums.

To not have autism.

>The normie thing to do would be to date for 3 years until the night of prom at which you'd have strict missionary sex with no foreplay.
one does not simply leave foreplay out of vanilla

So the definition of normal?

>mangafox "pls dont steel" border along the bottom
Someone with real autism wouldn't let that shit happen, this is just asocial sperg shit.

Which means they're normal

slut guilt

>Pray to God that if you do manage to reproduce you do not have a daughter
Too late for me then...

What is love?

thats a mexican

every other spic is that but without the beheading and jumping walls, add more drugs and alcohol

A chemical reaction in the brain you fucking retard.

beside chemicasl
is a group of ideas that make you fell good when you interact in eny way with an espesific person

>without the beheading
i see you don't live in brazil or argentina

Baby don't hurt me.

Well at least you get to enjoy the first 13 or so years without having to deal with pregnancy scares, boundary issues, and general drama.

>muh chemicals
These are the Redditor and positivist brainlet answers

Maybe this is how Japanese people are.

What's your answer then?

Didn't know newborn babies could have that much hair.

Being normal is being with someone while having both sex and fun. This is abnormal, nobody gets in a relationship when they love someone else. You are super abnormal, for believing this shit is normal.

Having sex doesn't automatically solve all your problems or make you happy.

nigger i literally say to you that it wasnt only chemicals are you retarded?

Bullshit.

Well actually I got with my current boyfriend because I didn't want to be alone, but I loved someone else, and I still do.

i would do a boypussy joke
but since i got baned from /vg/ for doing 1 gay joke

im just going to say thats fucked up bro

>prolonging the inevitable
unless of course you have zero chance of getting with the other dude in which case most people's affections can be pretty flexible

>loved someone else
>I still do
?

>deliberately setting a guy up with a shitty relationship and potential NTR
I'd rather be single.
Besides assuming you are even moderately attractive how hard could it possibly be to get with a dude?

>/vg/
>Sup Forums
>gay joke

lel

Why does the summary say that Hanabi is popular? She's a weird girl who's basically the 2010s Wednesday Addams and doesn't seem to have friends outside Ecchan.

Yeah, what's not clear about it?
Already taken.
I know I'm being selfish but I'm scared of being left alone, the current situation is not ideal but at least I can get some human warmth.
/blog

no i do tons of gay jokes on Sup Forums
but i do one once on /vg/ and out for a day from every bord because "le only shitpost on Sup Forums meme rule"

You're fucking terrible.

She has only Ecchan as a friend in the manga too.

thats not healty
but knowing that we are on Sup Forums no one is mentally heakty here so .. idn if it works to you keep doing it

>/vg/
>banned for gay joke

Begging anons to suck your dick doesn't count as a joke, mate.

That's why she clings to that guy's dick real hard even though she doesn't love him.

>I-I don't love you but I don't want to be alone. Just let me stroke your dick.

no user we were shitposting not blogposting
they look the same but the are diferent

Funny, it's the opposite for me, I don't know if my """bf""" really likes me or just settling for me, he tells me he likes me but I still don't get why.

It's the desire to do something nice for the people you care about. While it's very idealistic, that's how I see love as being.

Why do anons think all non-autists lead inessential, fleshy, transitory lives mindlessly pursuing extrinsic pleasures

As though everybody is the oversocialized and sexually promiscuous self-voyeur

t. midwesterner who knows many normie social conservatives or otherwise reserved people

>This window will close in 3 seconds

because you have a vagina

he's either a good bf or not, I wouldn't expect extraneous stuff because you'll just let yourself down every time