FRANCE NO!!!

FRENCH RESIDENTS PLAN ON GOING ON A HUNGER STRIKE IF MIGRANTS ARE NOT CLEARED FROM THE STREETS!
FRANCE WHAT THE FUCK?!
dailycaller.com/2017/12/10/paris-residents-threaten-hunger-strike-if-migrants-arent-cleared-from-the-streets/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/10/parisians-threaten-hunger-strike-migrant-street-camps/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>frog and tadpole population increases 150%

pathetic

DO these frencuckolds realize that dead whites is exactly what their ZOG wants?

round em, cuff em, ship em home.

When they starve to death and their homes are empty, they'll house the migrants.

Let them starve to death.
They will be replaced by migrants.

some baguette have other source ?

That's just really lame

reminder, the secret to succeeding at a hunger strike is to not actually go on the hunger strike

>if you don't do what we say we're gonna starve ourselves

French here (currently in Switzerland).
Didn't know about any of this. I cannot find anything about it. Again some lies or stupid shit a couple of people are doing and the press use this because it get them clicks. Who care.

>using passive resistance, the weapon of cucks and minorities
should have just armed up and made some RDSs

French user here, this is unacceptable. We Frenchies need to appolize for the colonization of North Africa by opening are hearts, homes and wives to migrants. The people in this story do not represent how most of us Frenchies feel.

Are the French /our guys/

sound french

This only really works if you're in captivity/prison because they're bound by law to look after you, so if you died it would be a bad publicity for the state.
But for free people to go on hunger strike is entirely senseless. The homeless starve all the time and the state doesn't care because they don't have a legal responsibility for them.

Reveal your flag bong, I know it's you!

choose la pen and fight
choose makaron, surrender, loose everything and kill yourself

pick one france

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/10/parisians-threaten-hunger-strike-migrant-street-camps/

There, a source more palatable for normies

>Amerrimutt
Tyrone, you're people were immigrants too. Why arnt you more accepting of your African brothers?

They should run them down and them go on a hunger strike when in prison. That way maybe they will do something.

can you shut the fuck up?

you country was a jewish infested shithole, you got rid of them because your conquerors got rid of them. nobody respects you stupid polak underachieving slav. keep your opinion for youserlf you've never been leaders and never will.

kek I love Sup Forums it's the same every post.
Bunch of faggots way too proud of their country and their history when they are the modern day peasants and will never have any impact on society

i would say kys but you actually might go for it

go surrender your asshole to some "new french"

>Implying the Founders wanted any immigrants

it is literally the first thing a kid would do, when mad at something inconsequential.
>also raise the white flag.

>Starving yourselves to drive out invaders

Whites will do anything to avoid the inevitable fight that is coming.

I HATE ARABS AND INDIANS

You're next, bong.

This. Kek

They will probably tell the native French to do it, in the hopes more of them die so they can replace them.

The end goal of the globalists is a joke really. They have to devolve the productive races so they can stay in charge. Its as simple as that.
All for fucking profit and votes.

Or its suppressed by an overwhelmingly leftist global media because it would highlight the fact that islam is taking europe over

journalists should be tried and executed for enabling, being agents of this takeover

French people are doing it all wrong, don’t starve yourself, starve them.

They're french, what did you expect?

How about you do this?

I want to see Paris have another civil war like 1871, except the muslims get killed alongside the communists this time

It's fucking unbelievable to me that people are not overthrowing governments despite the fact that the government is completely unwilling or unable to remove people who have no legal right to be in Europe, and instead just squat in the nations, seeking welfare, causing all kinds of crime from theft to murder to rape to mass causality attacks.

Niggers have been rioting in Calais for over 20 fucking years.
Why have they not been removed?
Why are the allowed to sit there?
Why does the government build them new camps?

Why do the navies of Europe pick up Africans from off the coast of Libya and bring them to Europe?
Why do we allow 60 IQ savages to settle here by the fucking millions and leech off a welfare state to which the have never and will never contribute?
Why do we allow hostile fucking enclaves of these sub humans to thrive to the extent where they still fight their own ethnic conflicts from their homelands in the streets of Europe despite the fact they may very well have been born here.

They all have to go back.
All of them.
It doesn't matter how long they have been here.
It doesn't matter what they say they feel like.
It doesn't matter if they have a passport.
It doesn't matter if they were born here.
It doesn't matter if it's fair.
It doesn't matter if their homelands are safe or not.

They all have to go. They have to be compelled to leave or they need to be removed.
And when its done we need to build monuments to the people who removed them, and memorials to all the raped women and children, all the dead from attacks of all severity, all the Europeans who missed the chance at a normal, healthy , European life because of the fucking madness that the kikes and commies have forced us to live with.

And we need to hammer it in to our children in schools that Europe is for the Europeans, and nobody else.
There will be no debate with any subversive cunt that disagrees. They will simply be fucking removed by the state.

Yes I am mad.

HE SPEAKS

dream on

Molotov cocktails work well for homeless removal.

>If we surrender via suicide, we win

>hunger strike

Won't work. People only have sympathy for a peaceful protest if it is visible and the protesters are abused by the police. Otherwise, it means shit. This is why the freedom riders bus worked so well. Go the a racist town. get the everloving shit kicked out of you, get it on film, and people feel bad so they agree with your political views. Nobody gives a shit if you skip lunch.

face it
you politicians need the guillotine
they have stopped listening or caring about you.

Sadly you are correct.

damn the poles have been straight roasting kids lately

Let them eat cake

Kek speaketh thy truth by means of worldly envoy. Praise be Kek, thee bringer of light and darkness alike!

do all migrants wear skinny jeans?

This is idiotic. They should do a tax strike. Or bomb something. Nobody is gonna listen and I bet they won't even actually starve they'll cave and eat a bite of some frog legs

>Be French
>Be disarmed
>Your only means to fight the government trying destroy your country is to starve yourself in the hopes that they will pretend to care.

The problem is democracy. Only ethnonationalist hardline politics can recover Western nations, and once homogeneous societies are again achieved, democracy can work again.

They should try rioting. What is this pussy ass hunger strike shit?

So much this. If anything it's the "migrants" that should starve

>France surrenders and gets BLACKED! More news at 11

Fucking lol at the pacifist peace meme. Starve to death then fags while your replacements and their enablers feast off the fat of your labor. Theres no easy way out.

Slaughter their children. God approves.

I guess "Let them have cake" not applicable in this situation.

>french surrender
>/ourguys/

pick one and only one you faggot

Why don't you take them out by force?

the french government is probably like:
>cool the problem is solving itself.

The frogs are one stupid breed.

Paris is lost already.

WE'VE BEEN PACIFIED

that pic couldn't be designed any worse

amazing trips

This, I don't even think the optics of thousands of frogs starving could stir any emotions in westerners. What a worthless threat.

>A Britbong who finally understands and actually has a drop of testosterone running through his system.

Whew lord.

Good luck man, I can't say much the same for your countrymen.

maybe they should have voted for le pen, fucking retarded niggers

>hunger strike

Frogs are such fucking pussies. If you want them to leave remove them by force.

Welp, I'm convinced.

Once one of you dudes sets things off right, I'll be on the first boat over to help kill darkies.

Kek has chosen you, make a stand in real life now. Start the revolution brother. We're all here for you.

>tfw Chernobyl should've had a second explosion so the entire European continent would be unhabitable now

britain can hardly talk

When did the French become such pussies, literally one step away from Sweden.

WEWLAD

A hunger strike is retarded here. The government doesn't give a shit about random people not eating. They should go on WORK STRIKE, starve gov of their tax money.

It will end this way, even legal immigrants have realized this and started voting AfD and stuff.

what a bunch of fools
you can't throw out invaders on an empty stomach

the pathetic french deserve their fate
are they only concerned about them being on the streets and not concerned about them being in the country?

TJ was always right.

>starving themselves to get rid of migrants
>not getting in shape and removing kebab
wtf France?

>"they"
Organize comrade, night time raids on no go zones. Burn their buildings, gas the vents, run the through with a blade as they run out of the buildings. Your police run from pakis, they can't stop any group from an organized attack on immigrant zones. It's just bongs are pussies.

>A hunger strike is retarded here. The government doesn't give a shit about random people not eating. They should go on WORK STRIKE, starve gov of their tax money.
If you dare to propose a general strike, you will most likely die in an unfortunate (((accident))).

it werked for gaindi

FOR ENGLAND!

I will fight for Albion when the time comes. Arthur awaits.

It's the French trying to redpill guys. Get global media attention to the fact that their govt is literally making them swim through shit daily.

The thing is, Europeans won't do anything more than these pleas like hunger strikes. They are already being punished for thought crimes while migrants rape and pillage freely because of toxic political correctness. What makes any of you think they'll do anything else? At best they're muscle flexing in YouTube videos talking about how much better they are than everyone else while the world burns around them.

They're trapped, they know it, and they cannot move.

A holocaust might get better results

Its so hilarious to me how the Eurofags voted for this invasion.

amen

one can only dream, I doubt it'll will ever happen.
There are too many loud SJWs (though i think SJW is false advertising, there is like rarely ANY justice in what they to/want).

>Hi I'm Ghandi and if Britain doesn't get the heck out of India I'm gonna starve myself in public.
Wait that worked?

It works on the white man. The cuckold race. Muslims will eat the corpses of Europe.

“They will not have prayers on the street, we will prevent street praying,” Collomb told Franceinfo in November. “We will make sure we resolve this conflict in the next few weeks.”

valid tactic

Love to see a thread where white nations are standing together against the Jew

The West is fucking dead... Just burn it all down and hopefully Aryans will regain the warrior spirit and begin anew...
Fuckng Frenchies RESIST
Just kickstart this shit already whites all around the world would travel to fight

We're no better dude. We used to burn down immigrant communities just for existing. Now what do we do? We actively want to bring them in by the millions

There needs to be more of THAT type of gospel than the cuckold weak Christian teachings that are learned today