Al Franklin, Sacrificial Lamb to go after Trump/Moore?

Think about it, Democrat resigns for assaulting people. democucks say "Well our guy resigned why cant yours". Not gonna work since they are KEKS

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/5Ed7Y.webm
youtu.be/HuyBdWuKwJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

s1.webmshare.com/5Ed7Y.webm

youtu.be/HuyBdWuKwJo

He won’t resign till they find out whether Moore is elected or not. If he isn’t, he will resign within 2017. If he is, he will probably resign around July, so they can fill the seat and the election for the seat wouldn’t be till 2020

Who bragged about SEXUAL ASSAULTING people on tape?

He's pulling a head fake. He's not leaving. I'll believe it when it actually happens.

He will be resigning when his term ends, no sooner.

Al franken

Bubba Clinton

No he isn't, it's all a big show like they've used for years to bamboozle people, after Trump and Moore don't step down (of course they shouldn't) he'll make an announcement saying he's "decided to say to help fight misogyny" and be painted as such a good mensch for hanging in there to RESIST and you know the rest.

Billy Bush

Special Election has already been scheduled for 2018, Regular Election will still happen in 2020.

This is just extremely low IQ leftists thinking that they are outsmarting us. He will not resign. Just a stupid effort by very stupid people.

It is hilarious when you ponder it. Rats thinking accusing the GOP candidate of being racist and misogynist in Alabama is going to help their candidate. Do they ever get out of their Jew York bubble?

(((Al franken))) is a filthy kike bastard

Ted Kennedy?

the worst they have on trump is he held some bitch's hand and kissed herin an elevator she said she wanted an congressional investigation lol

James Helfield

>CUTTING MY LEG OFF WILL SURELY STUMP DRUMPF, I CAN 5D CHESS TOO!

No question. Leftists would sacrifice millions of their own if it means taking down Trump. This hysteria has been drummed up for that specific purpose. It's no coincidence that Time released their fag of their year not even a week before the new campaign started

I can't wait for the leftist tears when the allegations fall flat like they did one year ago. Moore's smear campaign was a failure so Allred will bring out her angels for a 2nd time to discredit Trump any way they can. Leftists really are so stupid that they think Trump will cuck at the smallest accusation like Dems do.

They kinda gave away the game when he didn't actually resign. It's obvious they were trying to bait Moore into quitting, or at least all the Republicans into dumping on him and swinging the election.

The DNC was planning the Trump harasser meme in case the Russia thing fell apart which it has. That is why they forced Franken to quit

>They let you

Seems even when a female in the west let's you do something it's still assault if you're a soyboy

I doubt that. All the Democrats in Hillary's corner like Tom Perez and Kamila Harris came out against Franken, they have a decidedly anti-man bent and probably decided he wasn't worth defending anymore.

By forcing him to resign they can pretend to have the moral high ground and demand Trump/Moore resign as well.

They really are that obsessed. I've tried to console them with the idea that other Republicans they used to hate like McCain and the Bushes will be going down, but they don't care. You could put every other Republican from the last 50 years in a wood chipper, and if Trump was still standing there smiling afterwards, they'd still be just as mad.

I don't know if it was intentional or not, but he's made them so intent on him, and specifically on impeachment, that they don't even think about anything else. Whatever they're thinking about, the question is: how will this lead to impeachment?

He won't resign. They are grooming him for a presidential run

he's not resigning because he assaulted just "people".

it's a signal. his tapes are at stake.

I don't think they ever really wanted to use it, because if they thought it would be effective, they would've used it 14 months ago. But with the Russia thing falling apart and turning on them, they had to pull it off the shelf.

REMINDER: Al Franken did not resign yet

This is exactly how NPR of all places reported it.

The fact that Trump is going after the war criminal neocons made me love him after initially hating him. Everybody else just decided to start loving Bush and the Iraq War. I hate how there's so many many self-hating cuckolds living in this country.

yeah it's not exactly rocket science. the dems will use their purge of franken and that nig from michigan as some sort of moral power play. not that it really matters though. no one is going to switch from voting R to D just because the guy is morally questionable.

Holy shit Frankenstein went to Comet Ping Pong?

media matters party, 2009.

brock, alefantis, frank, franken.

he hasn't resigned. he just said he will in the future but he's just going to stay while everything blows over

also several members of the transformer board and some of their artist friends.

art, money laundering, naive dems... prefect money blackmail storm.