>"waifu"

What is wrong with the average Eva fan?

she likes football, she probably even likes Bayern Munich at that

Meme wife from meme show

>BTFOs
>beat the fuck outs
What kind of ESL jargon is this?

Not even in the top 3 of her own show

She's even T H I C C, what more could you want?

And before you say "But OP, anime doesn't real!"
Asuka does

So what's under the eyepatch anyway? 3.33 clearly shows she has an "eye" underneath it at the ~32 minute mark and when she goes into beast mode. 02's cockpit also gets goofy blue blood angel crosses too in beast mode.

Presumably skin and brain cells, although the latter is debatable.

I was thinking more along the lines of mutant angel eye (along with the rest of her body for that matter). We never did get to see what they meant by her being "contaminated".

Everything will be revealed when Hideaki Anno stops making Godzilla and finishes Evangelion 3.0+1.0

>implying 3.0 + 1.0 won't just make everything even more confusing. With shit like pic related happening, I'm pretty sure we're going to get another highly confusing skip like 3.33 introduced.

>jargon
What kind of ESL slang is this?

Regardless of that mess, Asuka is top tier waifu

> i am a mouthbreathing retarded american

WHY DID YOU POST THE DYKE VERSION OF ASUKA?!

GET IT RIGHT

Fuck off untermensch, all Asukas must be loved

She's a fucking lesbian and a fucking imposter to boot!

I hearby revoke Shikinami from being a volksgenossen

Brain problems are cute.

>implying he won't just focus on Godzilla 2

Will we ever see some kind of meaningful catharsis and character development in 3.0+1.0? I fear that Anno just wants to make an easy, shallow ending that would waste whatever potential it could have.

Misato is better.

Rei a best.

In .33 she was more like a 15 year cold hearted goddess though. Despite that being a horrible movie and all.

OC may may

Reminder that Anno wants you to fucking hate Evangelion. If 4.0 isn't the biggest pile of shit I have ever seen, i will be disappointed

I don't know about you guys but I feel like Asuka is 10x hotter with an eyepatch. I think I've developed a new fetish, if you can call it that.

He'll probably just make it weird and borderline nonsensical.

As long as it's not boring, I'll probably enjoy it.

What nonsense is that? Can you explain more, I'm not looking for pandering, seeing as EoE didn't have that, just something with substance, and not the artistic equivalent of "dude I was only pretending to be retarded durr". What exactly does he want me to hate, the show itself, is it like new age dadaism?

>cold hearted dyke

Anno ruined everyone in 3.33 including sweet Misato san, why doesn't he just kill everyone off?

Did you not see 3.33?

>including Misato

ESPECIALLY Misato.
Or even 'mostly only' Misato. In any case 3.33 Asuka wasn't any worse than par for the course.

Yeah but the next it could be different...

rei "not even a character" ayanami is maybe #6

Yeah. We can only hope.

None of this justifies complete disbelief that Anno is willing or capable of serving up complete shit sandwich.

Guys, you're forgetting what's most important, and that is Asuka is best waifu

I really hope Anno redeems himself and pulls a rabbit out his hat in 4.0, but I really don't know how you can "fix" these characters who have been ruined so badly.

She fixed Kaworu's homosexuality

Because Asuka and Rei are among the original waifubait. Anno wanted to mock what otaku liked to see in women, and in doing so created something more potent. Mind you, they are not THE original waifubait, the waifubait to end all waifubait, but they codified two very unrealistic wai-fus that appeal to otaku more than anyone. On a board of otaku, it wouldn't be surprising to see either being praised as the best waifu, a pure specimen of what an otaku considers waifu.

>asuka
>not rei

lmaoing @ ur life

How'd they make Asuka and Rei waifubait in Rebuild? One is more robotic than NGE Rei and Asuka just plays soldier girl in rebuild.

Rei? More like gay.

That's ironic considering Asuka Shikinami is GAY.

>psycho bitch with mommy-daddy-everyone issues in a 3deep5u show with edgy imagery slandering our lord and savior
>best waifu

nope

Shinji Ikari falls in love with a Asuka Langley Soryu.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the German girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression, asking, "Anta baka?" After some investigation, he finds out that the redhead he called is not the same bitch he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is Asuka Shikinami Langley, Asuka Langley Soryu's alternate universe counterpart, Asuka Shikinami Langley, who has fallen in love with Shinji's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of TSUNDERE.

Eva is easily in the top 10 worst animes every made. It's just so shit.

Shikinami is waifu material.

Souryu is a fucking psychopath.

Its amazing of both are different in their separate universe, NGE Earth Shinji Ikari wants to have sex with Asuka Langley Soryu but she despises him so its one sided. While Rebuild Asuka Langley Shikinami has a crush on Shinji Ikari but he's gay.

This

The thing you don't get is SHIKINAMI IS A FUCKING DYKE, you're waifu is shit. At least Soryu likes men.

rebuild rei and asuka are better waifus than their nge counterparts

>Shinji Ikari wants to have sex with
Doesn't look like it.

fuck you

stop posting

is this a real thing?

He lost his body in instrumentality and he had a boner in the spa when Misato talked how soft Asuka's skin was.

Shik is a lesbian, and progressive with the times. And tolerant.

Deal with it.

Damage control, he looks bored when she's fucking him.

Why does Khara like gay propaganda so much?

They want to appeal to western liberals, who knew? Sup Forums btfo

>implying conservatives don't like gayshit
>implying /polgbt/ isn't the OTP
>implying Trump doesn't fap to traps

>implying Sup Forums which is a NatSoc board, likes fujoshit
>implying christian conservates like gay shit unless they are tsundere for it
>implying a chad like Trump faps at all

>implying fujoshit is the same thing as gayshit
>implying christian conservatives don't sword fight with little boys all the time
>implying Trump doesn't do the same with Barron-kun

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

>She is Asuka Shikinami Langley, Asuka Langley Soryu's alternate universe counterpart

>lolchair

whoah, blast from the past.

The original waifubait was Ryoko a year earlier. She also started off as an ironic character, much like Asuka.

>very unrealistic
I can agree as far as Rei goes, that no real person can be like that, but I've met plenty of people who were like the characters or had the same problems.

obligatory
spoilered for 3DPD

Why are americans so stupid?

Because fans ignore her character and the creators rewrote it.

sure Asuka was interesting when she came out but by now there are tons of much better and cuter girls with good similar traits but without all the fucking cuntness and emotional issues

Pretty sure she got perma'd. Last time I talked to her, she was already past her 51st ban.

And anyone who really was like Asuka would hate Asuka with a burning passion, and probably hate all the fans and all the other characters too.

>Pretty sure she got perma'd. Last time I talked to her, she was already past her 51st ban.

why

She kept making threads to post her cosplay pics. She really loves attention. All she ever got were threats and insults (and bans), but she kept doing it out of stubbornness.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

When will Gainax make Keit-ai?

I don't really have anything to contribute to the thread, but I just want to say I love Kikuchi Makoto and she is my Princess, my love, my everything.

I love you Makoto!

She's not even the best girl from the show she's in though.

Wow, I had no idea she has german origins.

she's a meme waifu favored by reddit

Reminder that Shinji is straight

Straight up homosexual.

That dude fucked the crazy bitch all night long

I just like pointing out how blatant of an Eva reference it is.

Thats from Mirai Nikki

No shit sherlock.

Fucking retard.

b-but the filename..

THAT'S

THE

JOKE

Y-Yeah...

>yfw Hideaki Anno adapted Keit-ai first

>she despises him so its one sided
You're exagerating, it's far from being only one sided. You're right when you say she despises him but that's not their whole relationship

>shikinami

Heh.