Will it ever get a season 2?

Will it ever get a season 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gV9pd0C-Z4s
youtube.com/watch?v=VCDidtoZeaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefully no, it was a shameful rip off of Asterisk of War.

will this ever get decent subs?

dont all this meme animes love to rip off each other?
i sware to god all that year was at least one anime with a tsundere red hair in a magical school

The hair colors vary but off the top of my head in a short span of time we had

Blade Dance
Infinite Stratos +S2
Asterisk
Chivalry
Trinity Seven
Bahamut
HxH

Its called a battle harem user.

Its my guilty pleasure

I just want the LN to get translated

It's going so slow

Hopefully no. It was pretty bad and the main girl is trash.

Yet it was much better than Asterisk.

inb4 Digibro memes

Please no. We don't need more shitty battle academy harem with cancerous threads.

I want to believe.
I just want more Ikki.

Not likely.

Why though? Best girl won.

>''shameful rip off of asterisk''

>aired in the same season
>mc and love interest get together by Ep4
>mc is not a giant indecive betafaggot
>mc doesn't asspull powers

SASUGA
Sudoku is the only way user-kun.

It goes to shit in the tournament, so hopefully never.

He's not technically wrong. Asterisk predates Rakudai. Overpowered MC with timelimit powers that can improve? Checked. Tournament plot? Checked. Tsundere female leads? Check. Duels because misunderstanding. Check. Academy setting? Check. Fire powers for the main heroine? Check. The only difference is one rushes the into a romantic relationship and the other takes the slow and steady route.

I hope so.
Stella needs more doujins.

Why are you under the impression that the guy who wrote the rakudai LN actually ripped off the other unoriginal hack who wrote Asterisk?

look i could type up a post about all the differences for a fucking hour but the best way to do it is just to watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=gV9pd0C-Z4s
youtube.com/watch?v=VCDidtoZeaA

I know that digi is a literal meme here on Sup Forums but that doesn't mean that you should completely dismiss everything he does.

>shilling
Fuck off and enjoy your delete, Digibro.

So we can see best boy jobbed in animation, right?

>but that doesn't mean that you should completely dismiss everything he does.

yes it does

Hopefully no. Asterisk is better andd deserves another season.

Rakudai is better than Asterisk. The problem is that the people who like Rakudai are extreme autists.

Way to shine through and show your individualism autist-kun, won't even entertain an opposing argument because le 4 chins tells him that the source is literally XD.

SASUGA

Only if they go to the sex scene.

Mahou Sensou
Vanadis
Isuca
Fafnir
Absolute Duo
World Break

I hope yes because I want to see Shizuku cut in half.

That scene is too violent.
They will never adapt it.

First post best post.

Trinity Seven been around for a long time though before getting an anime. Lilith is a shit compared to best tsundere of Trinity Seven.

I don't know about the others.

Wait, Shizuku dies?

No.
In volume 4 she first lost her left arm and then is cut in half, but she use a new technique that allows her to transform in vapor rebuilding her body.

I want to see Ikki vs Edelweiss

How do I drop something if I never intended to pick it up in the first place?

That would be Shana
Trinity Seven is old, from 2010. It wasn't popular at the time

Even then T7 has nothing to do with those

This remind me that the author is the same faggot of Ultima Antihero

Asterisk and Rakudai are both shit

Asterisk has better writing but Stella is best girl

Currently LN fans are hyped from Shinmai finally crossing the line, just after the same thing happened in Magika. Of course Rakudai is being talked about as well since Ikki and Stella had done it.

Don't mind me, just posting best girl.

Stella a shit. Hopefully no.

>a shit
I disliked every moment of the anime but Stella is mega cute, in a non-forced way. She drinking both juices that time was too heart warming

Ultimate antihero last volume violence is really out of chart.
The author was probably junkie while was writing it.

>Shallow, undeveloped, neo tsundere
>non-forced way

Never said well written.

Asterisk didn't invent any of those tropes, it has been done plenty of times before. Personally I thought Rakudai did those tropes far better than Asterisk did and had better animation too.

The wrong show that season got the second season.

>Vanadis
This one is very different from the usual battle harems though while the anime was indeed trash it has good senki and worldbuilding elements and okayish politics.

I hoped so, I wanted to see more of Sword Eater.

Or rather thats not even a battle harem its something closer to stuff like Alderamin than that.

Absolute Duo? More like Absolute Shit. HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Obligatory

I remember that it was quite an uproar in Japan when the news of Ikki and Stella had sex came out. Even though the same thing happened to Madan and Magika, they didn't cause as much uproar as Rakudai and Shinmai.

She went from tsun(5%) to dere(95%) and never back to tsun.

I'd like more of it a lot more than others in this whole magic battle school LN adapation genre.

It had its issues, but it's essentially the genre being pulled off well. I can't speak for the original work, but the anime was well done. We got good fights, actual romance, a non-shitty MC, and so on. You're lucky to get even one of those things in any other show of that sort.

the real question is

Will Stella ever get more translated doujins?

Is this bullshit real?
This make her practically immortal.

Not really, just disperse/heat the vapor and she's a goner.

>neo tsundere
Epic meme.

Ikki is a weird character, because he feels more like a female fantasy than a male one. Like, he's not the kind of guy you want to be, but the kind of guy a girl would want as her boyfriend.

I think this show was significantly better than Asterix War, but I'm biased: I liked the designs and music better.

Hopefully never. Rakudai and Stella a shit.