Guys

Guys....

I'm getting nervous.

Is /our guy/ Roy Moore really going to win tomorrow??

If he loses, then all the libs would be taking about how big a blue wave will hit in 2018 ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/11/fox-news-poll-enthused-democrats-give-jones-lead-over-moore-in-alabama.html
electionbettingodds.com/AlabamaSenate2017_week.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if he loses, Al Franken will not actually resign

Roy wins by 20 pts. Screen cap it

Who fucking cares, both parties are jewish semen drinkers. Are you 14 years old? Dude's a pedophile ZOGbot wearing a cowboy hat to make up for his tiny circumcised kikeslave dick

Yeah, they interpret absolutely everything to foretell a blue wave. Haven't you realized by now that these leftists are completely detached from reality, and wrong about EVERYTHING?

IT IS ALABAMA.

WTF are you worried about?

If he wins, it will be because the voters wouldn't buy those bullshit accusations against him.

He has to resign, the left already used him in their "he resigned so now Trump has to resign" gambit. Unless, when Trump inevitably doesn't resign, they say jk and let Franken back.

What gun is he holding?

>how big a blue wave will hit in 2018 ;_;
meh, so what. what exactly has having Congress done for us?

fuck off nigger he wins by 30

this

This. No way is Roy Moore losing in Alabama. He will win by at least 20 points.

Well their consultant industry is controlling their perceptions in order to keep them donating

Scream at the sky then.

>TFW you still have to wait 24 hours for the liberal salt delivery

desu, i have been watching the betting and moores odds have hardened from 1.17 to 1.35 in the last 3 days. and still rising....

trump wave round 2 starts tomorrow and ends on election day 2018 with a brand new congress

Don't the polls have him like 7-10 points ahead?

Fox put out a poll with jones 10 points ahead, thats why people have freaked out over this
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/11/fox-news-poll-enthused-democrats-give-jones-lead-over-moore-in-alabama.html

Moore will probably win, but it is telling that there is even competition in alabama where last election the democrats didnt even run a person.

Yeah, cause the people voting for Moore are the ones being polled? Did you see Trump's last rally. These are not typical voters. This is Roman republic fuck your shit up voters. Moore is going to Washington.

He won't resign. They are grooming him for a presidential run

>Roy Moore forged sexual accusations headlined at full blast for 2 weeks
>Everyone thinks it's a forgery
>Roy Moore accuses her of forgery, asks for a third party check
>Intolerant Roy Moore accuses poor victim of forgery headlined at full blast for 2 weeks
>Victim admits to forgery
>Fox News headlines forgery
>Intolerant Fox News falsely accuses victim of forgery headlined at full blast for 2 weeks
>Breitbart labelled "fake news" by Facebook
>Never mention the fact that the fake handwriting was obvious from the beginning
>Never mention the fact that the accuser's stepson called her a 100% liar
>Never mention the fact that half the accusers worked for Hillary Clinton

Boy, they're getting desperate aren't they?

Oh hey Ariana Hufgington! Decided to bring your bullshit here did you? What proof do you have that he is a pedophile? Huffpo does not count. Grow the fuck up

You're all worrying over nothing. It's fucking Alabama, there is no chance in hell a democrat wins.

Prepare for an incoming salt storm tomorrow.

What does this mean

That ship has sailed

I got moore:

>Roy Moore tells George Soros that he's going to hell for funding accusers
>All news outlets headline "Roy Moore accused of antisemitism"
>Not "Roy Moore accuses George Soros of funding character assassination"
>Nobody accused him of antisemitism other than the news outlets themselves
>Being pissed off at a single Jew = antisemitism

Christ that outfit and gun is embarrassing.

>i have a gun and a cowboy hat XD
>rooty tooty!

why are you guys falling for this obvious pandering

He won't, but if Moore lost it would 100% only be because of Moore. Literally any other republican would be up by 30.

>+2 R sample in a state that Trump won by 30

3 days ago, if you bet $1 on moore you'd get 1.17. now you'd get 1.35.

He's gonna lose. Radical lefty Doug Jones will win. Alabama will finally have full late-term partial birth abortion rights like the rest of the civilized world. Gotta kill them niggers young.

My last two digits confirm winning amount.

So his odds of winning are decreasing according to Vegas?

bc its funny :)

I'm just posting facts dude not taking a side, all i did was post a poll that people are freaking out about and then saying moore is probably still gonna win.

Roy confirmed winning in a landslide.

So if you didn't grow up in DC you might not know the ways to te,l when sizzle will really hit the fan.
First tell- planned vacations of beltway Intel contractors canceled suddenly, but the workers don't bitch. The families bitch and so do the re,natives but the workers dont

vegas? nah trick, no one cares what that cia shooting gallery thinks. betfair- completely market driven exchange. think completely crowdsourced odds. most def illegal for you though.

but yeah the odds of winning are decreasing.

It's gonna be a close one for sure....

what site?

>pedophile christcuck redneck
>/ourguy/

Speak for yourself

Honestly win or lose Moore is toxic to the GOP. They should have pressured him harder to drop out.

If Moore loses it's more momentum for a 2018 blue wave.

If Moore wins, the GOP becomes the party that supports pedophiles just for a vote. Not a good look.

Next tell...huge increase in amount of take out ordered to Pentagon, but also to a lot of plain looking office buildings dotted around Northern VA and southern Maryland. These offices cluster together so it's certain pizza places that are the big tell. If Dominos in Fairfax tells you not will take more than an hour to get a pizza on a random December weeknight, that's a tell

>pedophile
sauce? do you have information that CNN doesnt?

fuuuuccckkkk offff

www betfair com au
i do all my Sup Forums betting there.

or it continues being the party that stops letting corrupt cunts do whatver they want with false allegations and blackmail...... fuck off

There will be a long planned messy lean up after what will break off late late late tonight

He's going to win easily. Easily

This. I think Moore will win by 5 pts +/- 2. If he wins by anything more than that, the conservative base will jump up and down on liberal skulls for the next four weeks +. Any less and the GOP will start hitting panic buttons.

I say this as a never-Trump centrist. In before "fuck off cuck".

My source are the victims

this

It will involve a declaration of military law and a state of emergency in Alabama

Sooooo, what do the betting odds mean? Higher number means people thinks hell win right?

>6

Here, this is easier to read for special people like you user: electionbettingodds.com/AlabamaSenate2017_week.html

its an alabama special election. that means blacks and hippys dont vote. rural conservatives do. moore is winning just because of the ticket he is on, much less the trump train.

nigger i'm not your public education gap.

>allowing eyewitness testimony as evidence
What fucking standards are we trying to set? A court of fucking law? This is the court of public opinion, fuck off with your evidence. They were clearly paid off by dems and establishment republicans and george soros

Except you would believe those allegations if it were to a democrat. Why are you intellectually dishonest ?

He's gonna lose. The polls are skewed for him by the media so he get less voter going to the urns, they learned from 2016.

Hope he wins, but just be prepared for Sup Forums to go full throttle bait if he loses. Everyone, even his supporters will switch to maymay flags and shitpost with unadulterated cuckoldry LARPing as liberals...

>Moore wins by a reasonable margin
>Media freakout ensues
>Franken says he won't resign while Moore is in office
>Mcconnel will try removing Moore to get another R in his seat
>Moore will fight the good fight but in the end will back down
>2020 election cycle comes and dems are still trying to nervously paint repubs as child molesters even though the previous 4 years has been full of disgraced dems being outed

>When the stupid conspiracy theories are seven layers deep and you don't know who's Icking who any more.

Only if there was photo evidence like with Franken. It's obvious that all of these sexual abuse accusations flying around (on both sides) are nothing more than a way to place accusations against Trump and everyone who supports him and have them stick.

They had a hitpiece on him here.
>just take a look at this footage from VICE where they interviewed commoners from Alabama
>"Who says those women weren't paid to smear him?" older gentleman who remembers the same trick being pulled on Trump
>and now just like, look at what happens when they actually start producing an argument
>"40 years ago every mother would be glad if her 14-year old was with the district attourney" - different gentleman on whether Moore is still suitable for his alleged crimes 40 years ago
>l-let's just take 2 seconds to think about this
>...
>...

Fucking pathetic if you ask me.

>why are you guys falling for this obvious pandering

Roy Moore doesn't matter, but his vote in the senate does. His persona triggers leftists to death, which is just a nice bonus.

Alabama user here in suburban area. Roy Moore has a very strong base of about 30%. That is a percentage of the entire state, not just polling of potential voters. The state department of Alabama is estimating around 25-30% of eligible voters will vote tomorrow. Now we know anything about the south. It's the one place where whites vote in a block similar to how blacks do. So either white people vote for Moore, vote for a third party, or don't vote at all. The only way Doug Jones could win is if every nigger in Alabama voted for him.

Now if you know a thing or two about niggers, they hardly show up for work, let alone voting stations. So Doug Jones will learn the hard way that you never trust niggers with anything.

TD:LR Roy Moore will win by 7+ points

Him winning is the most important thing. Resigning and having the governor appoint another Repub isn't the worst outcome. Jones would be a total disaster, but I don't think he's got much momentum.

Nobody told Roy Moore to fuck little girls, keep crying about George Soros when the guy is a straight up pedobear

if Moore wins its just more evidence that the right has gone full retard. you guys will have openly supported a child rapist.

the american people will counter you in 2018 and 20 by going real left. not obama right wing... but actual left. we will take your guns. eat shit

Roy Moore represents me, MY people, and MY country
He will win because Alabama knows what's really important

>My entire existence can only be validated when I think I'm angering people that I don't like.
>This totally different from the childish antics of emotional childish leftists
>Only my emotional childish antics are correct!

>straight up
>2006 meme
ffs where do they hire you niggers?

Except even hardcore trump supporting woman have came out against Roy Moore. Why would all these allegations come out in republican safeguard state like Alabama if they weren’t true?

What is the small percentage of guys that have not groped or misbehaved. At some point you've got to say well we can't fire every guy in America. Maybe what we really need is to go back to a time when women knew that there is a difference between men and women.

>but actual left. we will take your guns. eat shit
and you'll live in a shitskin infested pile of rubble when it's over, because of YOUR preferred policy

The leaf is right. He's either going to lose or they are trying to get Republicans to stay home and not vote.

Well it's a special election and the dems could reallllly use that seat.

that's the reason i'm betting 100 on moore

it will be worth it to see trumptards beg for mercy in the streets as tranny police forces without a dress code take their guns and shoot them for resisting

3 cheers for Kanna!

Sessions actually won this seat by 95% last go around.

>Can't bet on own election because gambling and making bets is against the law

He will win because he has the power of kek on his side.

Because it's the only way Dems could ever win a state like Alabama. They were probably hoping he would drop out like most spineless Republicans would have. Now answer this: why did Republicans call for Moore to drop out, but no one called for Democrat Bob Menendez to drop out even though he was under investigation for hiring underaged prostitutes in the Dominican Republic? If this was about doing the right thing and not a pure political attack, why would they only call for the Republican to drop out?

landslide

maybe in NTC, but here... its perfect...

>He will win because Alabama knows what's really important
>taxes will be handled before he gets to the Senate
>healthcare isn't going anywhere in Congress
>gun control isn't going anywhere in Congress, if anything it will go the other direction
>abortion isn't going anywhere in Congress
>republicans had to agree to a DACA fix to get some necessary votes for taxes from their left wing
What in the fuck do you think is so important you have his vote for? Fucking infrastructure spending? For most people protecting children is what's really important.

Frogs eat their young, they don't fuck them.

Clearly Jones is the candidate of Kek.

Nigger CCW reciprocity just got passed. The fuck you going on about 'gun control isnt going anywhere'

digits confirm

we don't know how powerful the national GOP establishment is in Alabama.

The Democrats and the RNC are conspiring to steal this election.

Liberals hate Moore,globalists hate Moore, neocons hate Moore, and many GOP Jews detest him.

The cards are stacked against him.

If the race is close, Democrats will try to steal the seat in the courts like Al Franken did in Minnesota.

One of the great things about the Trump victory is that it illustrated that Americans are pretty much finished with nigger whining.

One of the great things about the Moore victory is that it will illustrate that we are pretty much finished with women whining also.

>those numbers

AR-15

He needs to win in a decisive landslide to be safe.