"Dogging" Becoming More Common in Third World Prisons

>Seiji Lee thought his nightmare would quickly come to an end once one of the guards noticed, but it had only just begun. Prisoners thought they'd have some fun by forcing Lee to strip naked, leashing him to a prison bar, and forcing him to act like a dog. When guards noticed instead of intervening to stop the abuse they laughed and encouraged it. Soon after it became an official custom in the prison policy to force other prisoners to strip naked and be dogs for the entertainment of stronger prisoners. Many of the dogs suffer horrible abuse and are beaten mercilessly if they make any sounds that do not sound dog like. Some dogs are forced to drink out of a toilet after a prisoner has defecated. There has been one reported incident where one of the dogs was castrated by a smuggled prison knife and raped through the gaping wound

Why the hell is no one doing anything about this? This is worse than anything else going on in the world.

list25.com/25-most-brutal-prisons-in-the-world/

Other urls found in this thread:

kurdistan.org/what-i-witnessed-in-diyarbakir-prison/
armenianweekly.com/2009/10/10/gunaysu-the-tongue-cannot-describe-what-the-eye-sees/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>castrated by a smuggled prison knife and raped through the gaping wound
holy shit desu

wtf did i just read?

fucking hell mate i tell you what this would never happen in Australia

Wow o thought dogging would be about gay prison sex

>There has been one reported incident where one of the dogs was castrated by a smuggled prison knife and raped through the gaping wound

Holy god

Wow that's my fetish.

Surely these fine people just need a chance. What say we invite a hundred million of them into USA, Canada, and Europe and put them on welfare. What could possibly go wrong?

This is my fetish.

That's a muslim. Not the same as a human

most of the world is pure shit. It's a jungle. Not much can be done for those people, sadly.

It doesn't mean we should bring the jungle home with us. Send them aid or whatever you have to if it means you can more easily stomach the harsh reality that most of the world is pure hell. It may actually end up helping - or maybe it won't.

>MFW

>MFW 4 ants

Just when you think you've heard the worst shit imaginable

>Why the hell is no one doing anything about this?

maybe because it reads more like some cuck torture fetish fanfic and likely isnt true

>Absence of God

>There has been one reported incident where one of the dogs was castrated by a smuggled prison knife and raped through the gaping wound

Oh you're thinking of (((Godless))), the (((new Netflix special))) about strong innapent womyn in a mining town, directed and written by (((Jew Kikelstein))). Shilled on NPR today.

>third world shit hole
>have barbaric prison customs

In other obvious news, water is wet.

Brutal

I meant the term but okay

I thought men live better without the influence of women

Have you read what the Amazons did to men

HOLD
THE
FUCKING
PHONE

Those two guys blowing eachother in thebackground is PHOTOSHOPPED IN.
I RECOGNIZE THAT GAY BLOWJOB. It's from a picture in a park with them leaning against a tree with a bear in the background. POST THE GODDMAN PICTURE.

Post op tranny pussy is all the rage until some Paco does it in prison.

Educate us

I'm not gonna spoon feed you memeflag, look it up it's not hard to believe.

The most appalling, sickining, disgusting shit about all this is.....i find myself agreeing with and commending a leaf for his post.

you're trying to go for the whole "I recognize that blowjob" thing? Stop trying to repeat history

I laughed hard. I do not feel bad about laughing.

literal demon possession, no other word for it.

You're probably some fat miserable ass neckbeard edgelord faggot.

Jesus Christ

this is why you need fascism. No one in prison should have fun.

Only people having fun should be the guards.

Prisoners brutalize each other, they get brutalized by the state 10 times harder until they stop.

They need to be whipped and worked like slaves, have their energy sapped from them so they don't engage in degeneracy with each other.

Adolf Hitler was in prison, user.

White people value life and create societies where you don't have to be Carlos Slim to be safe and comfortable. Nonwhites create societies where you better have a million dollars for anything to basically function.

Felons, criminals need brutal order. They need to be dominated. They need to be dehumanized, have their souls crushed.

They need to be broken to be rebuilt.

They must have their corrupt humanity stripped and burned away. They need to be enslaved, worked hard, punished. They need to feel like robots or cattle. Pleasure has to be denied them.

They must be consumed by the fires of Vulcan, the smelting fires of the White Man and recast.

lmao darwin

Civilization is a farm. If you aren't going to kill criminals,you have to break them like feral animals.

They need to be made slaves and worked for the benefit of the people doing hard labor in coal mines for 12-15 hour days.

Fetish?

>Seiji Lee (Li?)
He is chinese and therefore communist
He is communist and therefore atrocity does not exist

We have to restore the ways of the Ancient White Man, the civilization masters.

Criminals have to be killed or broken down to be reforged. None of the modern bullshit works.

Felons are animals. Need to be treated as such. They shouldn't have rights.

I guess no one cares since it's not happening here. Also I'd hesitate to say anyone "deserves" that because you have to wonder why the abusers "deserve" to abuse in that case. Like what if the "weaker" ones are only weak because they're actually innocent or have lesser charges?

That's why giving out punishment isn't up to the prisoners themselves to make. You just create a system that rewards the very behavior it's supposed to rehabilitate. Stuff like this is why we have protection against "cruel and unusual punishment" and I'm incredibly thankful for it.

t. Stalin

Read what prison turns men into. Raging rapist faggots.

Civilization would be better served if they were gassed/executed.

The ways of the ancient white man must be restored, honed, improved upon.

If you can't or won't kill them, you need to break them down and use them.

Please. Tell me more.

This is just like one of my hentais!

Oh ho ho ur so funny

*Faggot*

Ahh cool lets invite more of these third worlders to our country woohoo.

calling "muh 6 gorillion" on this

kurdistan.org/what-i-witnessed-in-diyarbakir-prison/

armenianweekly.com/2009/10/10/gunaysu-the-tongue-cannot-describe-what-the-eye-sees/

actually it's..
>"Irecognisethatgayblowjob.jpg

>Why the hell is no one doing anything about this?

Who gives a sideways fuck about some 3rd world hell hole?

>raped through the gaping wound
Holy kek that escalated quickly.

Amazons are a meme

but the tales say they locked them up and took them out when they wanted a baby

I've read a lot of scary fucked up shit. I've seen a lot off scary fucked up shit.

But jesus man. That's something even guro hentai artists couldn't dream up.

Fuckin' A.

That's still relatively mild compared to the shit that happened in Central American civil wars or what continues to happen in South African farm attacks.

Nigger you're just asking someone to link it. It's been done.

Damn that's some brutal stuff. And again, the article said it happened to people who were innocent, just political prisoners. That's why civilized people should discourage torture. It often ends up in the hands of the uncivilized against the civilized.

Read about the Dutroux pedo rings in Europe. Sup Forums left me emotionally scared from that. We're talking like, babies being born and then raped and sticking knifes into the womb after birth... Uggghhhhh

Belgium is full of fucked up shit. Sleepy, unremarkable, wealthy Euro country. A moral wasteland. Unsuspecting bourgeois nihilism, primeval shit under the covers.
Look up the Brabant killers.

Yeah broski it’s not gay if you’re fucking a man’s gaping wound, it’s only gay if ur getting fucked.

You sound like a liberal, desu.

>raped through the gaping wound

sounds like another wednesday night in west hollywood

>Feeding the bears
user I have bad news for you. That just encourages them to be more brazen and not fear people anymore and to see us as a food source. Never feed the animals. We need to follow Bill Gates advice and give them sweet sweet vaccines to sterilize them and turn them into turbo autists.

jesus christ you pussies we used to do this in elementary school
>not the wound raping

>Why the hell is no one doing anything about this? This is worse than anything else going on in the world.
>third world
there's your answer OP, liberal would much rather just send food and forget about it, and the right just wants to bomb or ignore them

Holy fuck - belgium's legal system is retarded

Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom, the reality series.

This looks like fake news