FOX GIRLS 4U /ptg/

nhentai.net/g/216830/

What will the announcement be?
twitter.com/seanspicer/status/940385874277228545

This is awoovement!

MOORE RALLY

Nice job on the split, faggit.

>who controls the Senate doesn't affect you

You're not listening to Bannon. This is a national election.

Buck’s good, but Steyn has been all but run out of Canada for his IRL shitposting.

Doug Jones +5 with a margin of error of 20.

It's not a trend, its the future.

JESUS CHRIST I AM GOING FUCKING INSANE.

Closet Trump supporter here. Fought in the Great Meme War, participated in /cfg/ and the rally threads since last Spring, longtime fan. Could not have been happier on election night.

How do you guys not lose your fucking minds going out into the world? I'm Hispanic and live in SoCal, and I'm in college right now. EVERY FUCKING DAY I'm subjected to brainwashed horseshit. Go downstairs; CNN or MSNBC with some new MUH RUSSIA narrative. Ride in somebody's car; fucking NPR is telling me, I kid you not, not to worry about terror attacks because, "When it's your time, it's your time." I can't complain about anybody being stupid or amoral in any fashion whatsoever without, "Yeah, like Trump supporters!" being the response. I can't even say, "Wow, that's really fucked-up" when a bunch of little girls get blown to pieces without the response being about how the US is full of white males and they're just as bad. My cousin's taking a mandatory course on cultural appropriation and sexism. Every fucking day, it's CIA agent Anderson Cooper's ugly fucking mug brainwashing my family for hours on end. Every fucking day, it's shitting on Trump, whether it's relevent or a complete non-sequitur. Every fucking day, I hear the most epistemologically-unsound bullshit from otherwise intelligent people, and I'm just SCREAMING on the inside.

I watch people I love and respect drink the fucking kool-aid every goddamned day and I can say nothing because I've seen how they treat Trump supporters here.

Holy fuck, anybody feel me on this? It's fucking hard.

Thanks baker !
Awoovement !

Not this guy again.

/ptg/ is a titty thread

holy shit.
I'm all for Roy Moore's platform now

MAGA

We could go full 1488 and say we don't want more immigrants because they're brown and not lose a single vote.

this is the most (you)s I've ever gotten on Sup Forums and i'm proud of that

Too lewd!

WE

WILL

STAY

AMERICAN

Spicey is probably making his first appearance as a contributor and wants good ratings.

who else wants their daughter fucked so hard by moore they can hear her scream in pleasure?

I like how Bannon always looks like he is going shopping for a lawnmower at Seers

>nhentai.net/g/216830/
I was expecting Fox News fanart hentai

Bros, I need your help in a bad way. I feel like I'm going crazy. But I'm almost certain that I'm being gang stalked. The only thing I can figure is that it's a deep state thing because I support trump and am anti-globalist.

It started with a person in my apartment building who would always be looking at my window whenever I looked out. Whenever I saw him in the hallway, he'd give me a weird hand signal.

Then it started with cars driving around me on the roads. Cars randomly pass me with their turn signal on. At first it's no big deal, but after you see it LITERALLY ALL THE TIME you know it's a malicious act.

I'm afraid of the dee state bros, they're starting to get to me. What do I do?

>Japanese

>THE ALABAMA ELECTION IS UNIRONICALLY HAPPENING TOMORROW

I JUST SHARPENED MY PICKAXE THIS MORNING FOR TOMORROW'S SALT

"Ass man" niggers go home
This is a breasts neighborhood

Where's moore?

Stop with the loli. I want moore to win but that doesn’t mean I support him. I just believe that the DNC is total garbage

MAGA

We're approaching peak degeneracy.

Did someone say split?

IMPEACH

Breast is best!

It's how I would do it, fuck suits

He said the best thing about leaving the white house was that he didn't have to wear those suits anymore

Bannon bodying Mittens again.

>I like how Bannon always looks like he is going shopping for a lawnmower at Seers
That's because he is. Without the beaners he is going to have to mow lawns himself.

Fuck off tio tomas

he was on hannity last week i think. or the week before

I had an American breakfast today lads. The Jello-O was great, would eat again.

These threads are moving so fast no one will notice me confess.

HEIL

hanging out with his buddies

The third way

shill.

>image servers are fucked
Get it together, Hiromoot

I was in a thread on Sup Forums when Sup Forums was broken and threads wouldn't auto fall off. Got over 200 replies.

darn tootin'

Not even Hispanic, but I feel ya user, believe me, I feel ya.

dude you're in Cali, its only gonna get worse like every fucking day

AWOOOOO

>Tomorrow Moore wins
>Two days after that NN dies
Leftist salt will be overwhelming this week

>tfw just got my lease application approved and moving to Stockton, California in January to start a new life in the US of A!

I finally got my dream job you guys! I can't fucking wait to move to America! Any of you lads want to meet up at the sports bar for a pint of craft next month? I'm gonna be a Yank!

What coat is that that he always wears? Always wanted to know but can’t find out googling around

I can't vote in it so it doesn't really

MOORE RALLY

It's tiny compared to our niggerbaker

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuH5u7Yd3TA

Is California further north than I thought?

Did you get the fried dough with it? Not a real American breakfast without the fried dough.

summit ice

What does Bannon's jacket smell like?

>California is red
how can my state be so niggerish with all the high-test thicc beaner Latinas

must be all the homos

GOD BLESS VIRGINA

begone, stockton nigger!

your pasta is stale

Is there anystream that shows the whole crowd?

It was mighty brave of Donald Trump to boldy announce that the next Democratic President will be putting an American back on the moon.

No you can't, but the consequences will absolutely affect you.

Are you a dummy? It affects you. Certainly macro-economics and realpolitik might not be the most impactful way to spend your time, until you have a 6 figure income but it certainly does affect you and your long term opportunity.

UPDATED /ptg/ ANIME LORE:

TrumpOP, Awoo posters, the bot that everybody hated, Joe, the Bongs, Awoobaker, Pajeet/Designated, cross user/Mississippi user who hates gerogia, crusaderkun going Judas, shirtfapper, NarutoOP, Chile, drawfag, PA anons, LA times, I LOVE KAC poster, Ivan/Roosya, Patch user, Florida anons constantly talking shit, norkboo kiwifag, Portubro, evapolack, Norway, Brazil, T&T, occultist KAC pirate, weirdo satanist Gadsen Aussie, the aussies, #cruzmissles, sleepyposters, high energy Minnesota, Washington State For Trump, Carson shill, /sg/ shit, Ironic hilldawg posting, Finnshill and minion poster, TNN, NNTNN, NEWSWIRE, VA reminder user, maldraw, depressed primary model wojak poster, "next poster is Marco Rubio, leaf copypasta fag, Norbot, Hikikomori, Heather poster, Hope smile poster, Funny Norwegian, legon, /sipboy/ poster, pleb bit salt miner, breakroom user, Trumpfacts, That inversion user, Truckerkun, That loan Bulgarian, fluffy, Eva, Greg bros, Ivankaposters, IDF girls shill, demographics Kraut, OG waifu hatter, TRUMP.WAV, jeb(!)heads, Trumpeteer, Awoo Alchemist, fake tweet brit, Nazi baker, rusky bot.

Who/what else should we add?

Vote Doug Jones 50$ pays for a week's gas for your car.

I can't legally vote for moore either doesnt mean its gonna stop me.

Aren't welfare cuts supposed to take place soon also?
Any ETA on the final tax bill?

That nigger bitch got a rack on her.

I have an idea. Send anyone with those tattoos to the Congo.

Looks like your digits confirm it. Stock up on firearms or you're fucked. Good luck, user.

The day in between is the Catalonia elections, where indepeniggers get their shit kicked in, so expect some salt from ebin antifags and lolbertarians

Those are not girls from FoxNews!

rsbn kind of

IS THAT A BABY?

this is why i follow the druid way recommended by 8/pol/ Brit/pol/

be leaf, move to cali, look im burger nao

i want that pokemon that m00t spammed way back when

You'll get yours.