Daily reminder that circumcision is a jewish ritual...

Daily reminder that circumcision is a jewish ritual, that means all you cut Ameri-Fucks are marked as cattle by your jewish overlords

Other urls found in this thread:

foreskinrestore.com/results_1-24months.html
circumcision.org/brain.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=OyW-dHfxZn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

foreskinrestore.com/results_1-24months.html

Pretty much yeah, but also a reminder that your flag is a literal meme and that no communist governments lasted long before falling down like a pile of sticks

This again?

Circumcision has been shown to impair the development of the pineal gland. This is the gland that produces DMT and releases a strong burst of it after around 48 days post-birth. DMT is the neurotransmitter that bestows a body with a soul a month and a half after birth, and it ushers it out of the body in a pleasant DMT rush when it's time to leave this plane of existence.

Jews don't have souls. This makes them the neurotic messes that they are, easily programmable by propaganda, social conformity pressure, rabbinical tyranny, and their rigid wacky beliefs that reinforce radical supremacist ethnocollectivism. They are biological robots.

we know, asshole

Do you have a source, or are you a faggot?

>posts
thanks for the new /x/ thread idea lad

>Muh smegma is my third eye

The Spirit molecule for soul hypothesis, don't have source for circumcision claim but shouldn't be too hard to find. Was related to that infographic about political pressure put on cricumcision study publication-wanters that's posted on here frequently. Circumcision wrecks the brain radically.

Imagine for a moment being this (and I do mean literally) retarded

It's trauma-based mind control and a self-replicating complex. Fathers project onto their sons the pain inflicted onto them as a child to try and rectify their trauma though a dissociative mechanism through which they lose empathy and believe transference will negate their pain.

Without propaganda, circumcision self-replicates. This is just how child abuse works, and has worked for all of human history. The evolution of childrearing practices is the evolution of man, and circumcised Americans have a more medieval consciousness than contemporary men raised through helping models of childrearing (over socializing models, intrusive models, ambivalent models, abandoning models, and infanticidal models).

In America, you have folks with brains out of the 13th century living next door to contemporary consciousness... look at hoarders, for instance.

all the ruined penises make me sad

>circumcision
>causes permanent brain damage
And Americans are just fine taking this?

like you can't criticize it all, you are damaged for life and you let it just happen to you?

why are americans so weak and docile, why are they such stupid cowards?

I've heard shit about a study where a kid's brain completely changed after the trauma of circumcision and how this probably is very common if only more studies were done. Not sure about this but insightful

circumcision.org/brain.htm

baseline brain function never returns because of downregulation of corticosteroid receptors

>trauma-based mind control

This is true too. Macron got assraped as a kid by Masons and mind controlled in the process. I believe it's possible that this happened to Dutreaux too. Jesuits also have tons of mind controlled agents that spent their entire childhood and youth getting raped in the vatican halls. It's fucked m80's. The pedophilia epidemic is NOT just a tool of blackmail and reward. It produces biorobots.

>Commie doesn't understand that Catholics have been doing it forever

What else would I expect from an edgy teenager who believes in fairy-tale ideology?

Daily reminder that Jews circumcise themselves because it alters the part of the brain that effects reasoning. Which has allowed them to take over the world. And that America which circumcises themselves is the most powerful nation in the history of the planet.
If Jews rule the world. And there is a way to achieve their level of thinking. Why wouldn't you want the same benefits that they have?

Dissociation and cognitive dissonance. Most Americans have their ego split during circumcision because the infant has to sequester consciousness in order to ameliorate the effect of that high level of stress hormone and the resultant trauma. This split ego is able to be triggered through certain means, most recognizably in the war trance so common among americans, jews, and muslims. Stopping circumcision because of its effect relies on logic, but Americans can't think logically about circumcision because the portion of their brain that dealt with it was split at infancy before logical faculties could conclude that it was an unjust mutilative trauma. So, using baby logic, they just think that since they were hurt, they must hurt others. So they circumcise their son, and the pattern continues another generation.

Well, it makes them into easily manipulated dupes. I wouldn't call them robots more than I'd just say that their output for every input can be predicted a lot better, which is, for instance, obviously apparent with Trump. Never looked into Macron, but I know a bit about Masonry and its human rights abuses, especially on children. The fact of the matter is that such "mind-controlled sex slaves" or whatever are actually not popular and would probably be a huge threat to whoever programmed them. This is why the CIA investigated LSD and other truth serums, which ended up working just how they desired in breaking down abstract mental frameworks. That was 50+ years ago.

No, the circumcision they adopted, continuing today is false periah circumcision. The original circumcision that the bible encouraged was merely a small cut of flesh near the end of the foreskin. The circumcision we do today is actually jewish orthodox practice and is the same circumcision used by egyptians to mark slaves.

daily reminder that i didn't choose to get cut. show your flag, fag

>t. slave

You gotta watch this mate, the part about circumcision
youtube.com/watch?v=OyW-dHfxZn0

circumcision is without any doubt one of the main achilles heels, which is why they start freaking the fuck out when anyone even hints at proposing laws that protect infants or limit their 'freedom to mutilate newborns'. and every jew owned nation harshly silences any discourse on the matter. it's very very telling.

My nationality has nothing to do with your status as a kike slave

my kid will not be touched by Satan's knife

This is weird bc I always thought I had a full forskin bc they only cut a tiny bit off the end.. this made me a very confused teenager but I'm glad they didn't cut my whole dick apart

That one wouldn't be effective though, there would still be smegma. I believe that the circumcision rule is a hygiene thing they decided to implement into the religion, much like not eating pigs.

>this thread

I'm intact and my favorite hobby is pulling my dick sleeve down over jewish qt girls like a ski mask and nutting till the splooge drips out the bottom like a leaky jar of mayo.

you probably are an american. show your flag.

trips of truth

Cutfags will never have these feelings

communist pussy

It's the sign of the Covenant and you don't get into heaven without it you giant faggot trunkdick. All jews are also circumcized

Tadah, you stupid faggot

Sort of. They try to blame Kellog, who, to be fair, did have some hand in it, probably as an excuse to be around baby boy dicks. A lot of the men who spend a lot of time promoting young boy development are sadly pedos.

As for the kikes, it was more about blending in. It is far from trying to include us, but rather so they would never again be so easily revealed if there was another Hitler esque crackdown and round up. You have to remember, it didnt really start until after WW2 when they started flooding the US in earnest and taking over the medical professional circles. The idea being that if everyone was circumcised, they could hide.

Its the same reason they made nose jobs popular and change their names. If you ask a room full of people who is Christian, the Christians raise their hand. If you ask who is Muslim, the Muslims raise their hands emphatically. If you ask who is a Jew, 2% will slouch in their seats and gripe 'why does it matter'. They know they are persecuted. They seem incapable of realizing why because, to be fair, it is a minority among them that cause so much trouble. Its just that they do it consistently.

so how's the whole getting raped by migrants thing going?

Did the jews teach you to prevaricate? Also, that is Sweden you are thinking of, sugar plum

First of all, you're literally practicing a Judaic ideology, and second, I'm uncut and over 10 inches. Soon as I have sex with a bitch I need not do any more.

Sorry, was caught up on something else, but I'l watch that. Circumcision needs to protested and banned. I'm uncut, but since cutfags don't seem to care much, I'm thinking about protesting it somehow myself. I think there are ways to meme this into the psyche, despite cognitive dissonance forcing people to look away. Targeting mothers might be the best option.

Says the faggot whose country probably got flooded with shitskins.

all of west europe is getting raped. you may not know this, but babies don't really make the choice to get the tip of their dick cut off.

Rich coming from the country of spics and niggers

You must have some lovely jew loyal parents

spics are a work in progress.

As for niggers, our ancestors fucked us over.

you forgot your flag, fag.

Core of the issue remains, the average American will still be subjugated to jewish ownership and monetary exploit for years to come. Be it the short attention span or the distraction of weapons and left-right politics, the common Joe on your soil is livestock for the jewish organ. Your mutilated cocks is merely the physical symbol of your oppression

>w-we're working on it!
>it wuz muh ancestors' fault n shiet!
fucking pathetic